Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam (440 Views)

Police Confirm Five Dead As Tanker Explodes In Delta / HELP!!! Is There A Way I Can Confirm If My US Visa Is Genuine And Authentic? / Is My Visa Agent A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam by chjniv: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, please is there an existing program under ministry of agriculture - called agricultural tore through which people can travel out to study mechanised farming? Do they usually ask that you pay 165k for medicals? someone is selling such an opportunity to my brother and i just wanna be sure that he's not being scammed. He said the program is being sponsored by the federal ministry of agriculture. Is there any of such thing?
Re: Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam by Vaginarian: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tell your brother to RUN.
Re: Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam by bmdmix11: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
na scam

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam by Prayfortheworld: 12:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Na new format run, they scammed my mom
Re: Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam by Prayfortheworld: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2021
chjniv:
Dear Nairalanders, please is there an existing program under ministry of agriculture - called agricultural tore through which people can travel out to study mechanised farming? Do they usually ask that you pay 165k for medicals? someone is selling such an opportunity to my brother and i just wanna be sure that he's not being scammed. He said the program is being sponsored by the federal ministry of agriculture. Is there any of such thing?
Na new format run, they scammed my mom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Federal Government Suspended Passports Of Over 2,000 Travellers / Canadian Open Work Permit / Malawi Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.