Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits (1953 Views)

Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) / Check Hilarious Ancient Place And People Far Away From Civilization / Did Madonna Just Fall Off The Stage??? #britaward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by dealordea(m): 7:15am On May 26, 2011
Do you ever have those times in your life when things just seem to fall into place, whether it be a relationship, job, your finances, etc.? Everything is going great, things are happening to make you think what's going on was "meant to be"!!!!! cool cool cool

I've had this happen to me numerous times. I consider myself very fortunate to have the things I have in life, and haven't had to fight tooth and nail to get them. A lot of my successes in life have come from situations in which things just fell into place and I found myself on top of the world, wheeeeeeeew, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lately, my luck has run out. I've been going through a difficult time and recently thought my luck had changed, I thought maybe these trials I was facing were for my benefit, that I needed to go through them to reset my priorities in life. I have since found out that is not the case at all, and I'm just as down as I was before.

Just trying to reassure myself that I'm not some freak anomaly and things will look great in the other side of the tunnel and wow me, Am beginning to feel it, just the way i want a wonderful life to be.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
What is yours?
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by 190: 7:28am On May 26, 2011
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by Godmother(f): 9:11am On May 26, 2011
deal_ordea:

Do you ever have those times in your life when things just seem to fall into place, whether it be a relationship, job, your finances, etc.? Everything is going great, things are happening to make you think what's going on was "meant to be"!!!!! cool cool cool

I've had this happen to me numerous times. I consider myself very fortunate to have the things I have in life, and haven't had to fight tooth and nail to get them. A lot of my successes in life have come from situations in which things just fell into place and I found myself on top of the world, wheeeeeeeew, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lately, my luck has run out. I've been going through a difficult time and recently thought my luck had changed, I thought maybe these trials I was facing were for my benefit, that I needed to go through them to reset my priorities in life. I have since found out that is not the case at all, and I'm just as down as I was before.

Just trying to reassure myself that I'm not some freak anomaly and things will look great in the other side of the tunnel and wow me, Am beginning to feel it, just the way i want a wonderful life to be. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
What is yours?

Dont worry, things will definately look up with time
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by llemisy(f): 9:55am On May 26, 2011
dn,t worry just be prayerful nd hardworking definately things wil com back to normal is always lik dat lyf is nt stable atall ,,it waves.
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by tpia5: 11:07am On May 26, 2011
Poster, you have a god complex.
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by Dyt(f): 11:17am On May 26, 2011
Yh
bn in n out severally
i cry n lock mysef up each tym i feel d world s against me
n den i lk up n say a very big thank u
meanin wateva situation i find mysef i still give God d glory cos i cld still feed n c my ppl arnd me happy
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by uglyBetty1(f): 11:33am On May 26, 2011
My dear, i really understand what you mean. Don't worry, it will be well. That is all i have to tell you. I have been there and at that time,you have everything going on so well for you, and all of a sudden, it is another story. Just hang in there, it is well.
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by MMM3(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2011
angry
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by uglyBetty1(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2011
why angry
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by 190: 12:06pm On May 26, 2011
angry angry
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by tutuwater(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2011
What is romantic about this?.
Re: Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits by iice(f): 2:39pm On May 26, 2011
Sometimes things work out, other times they don't. C'est la vie.

(1) (Reply)

Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. / Nairalanders !! Its Time For Fun: What Initiated Or Led to your NL Username? / How To Design Website, Produce Paint, Make Beads And Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.