Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,823 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Busy But No Results - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Busy But No Results (224 Views)

� Too Busy To Learn Forex? / 2017 Results: FBN Holdings Reports Massive 178% Increase In Profits / I Will Refund You If You See No Results In 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busy But No Results by Beulah4U(f): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
ALWAYS BUSY BUT NO RESULT TO SHOW���¿

Then this is for you.

If you're like me who feel we need to read an entire library before we get started in something then this Thread is for you...

I learnt this today so hence a sharing

Ealier in my life I was given deep into reading by my Dad cause that man is an Addict..

So I grew up reading literally the books in his library..

Got to a point I beat him to it by reading some sort of books before he does then I'll summarize the book for him��

Well all those happened when I go home for holidays�

As time goes on I became very hungry to read..

I still feel awkward if I don't read ☹️

But when I came into the online space

I didn't come prepared I came into it just like a guess work...

But then I started reading everything I could lay my eyes on Online..

It affected my mental mirror cause I couldn't really understand which is worth implenting

Now that's an example of

*productive Procrastination*

You have attended the classes, read he PDF, watched the videos, even researched, if someone visits you you're always occupied learning, which isn't bad..

Have you ever implented any of those things you learnt?

You can read all the books on sales and learn 300 different strategies of selling but if you don't implement how will you know which of the strategies works best for you??

It's hight time we get rid of Productive Procrastination..

Dad taught me how to read but it's my obligation to implement...

Hence my hunger for Success...

But even if I read all the books on Success if I don't Implement I will forever remain a failure.

It's no more how much you read, it's the results People are looking for ...

Go lock yourself read, invest in yourself..

Come out of the closet and Implement��

If you're ignorant or Struggling with something and a solution is offered to you, take it and digest it..

You got headache, you took a step by buying the paracetamol, refuse to take it.

The headache doesn't care it won't go by itself, take the pill, that's implementation☺️

That's all for this morning☺️☺️

*Get ride of Productive Procrastination today*���[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Abokifx Suspends Publication Of Rates On All Platforms / Are You Really Hungry For Success. / Entrepreneur Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.