Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. (1657 Views)

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by Enugupikin: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
JohnSin97:

Ekiti isn't fighting against the VAT law you idiot.....your umahi is a glorified fulani ass kisser who will end up getting disgraced....and you can't force huge economic investment by being clannish and burning down shit
They dont need to complain,we know ekiti,Ebonyi has by far more solid minerals and agriculture than worthless Ekiti
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by JohnSin97: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
EILTD:
That the Governor hasn't made any statement doesn't mean he’ll wholeheartedly join in the VAT race. Guess the two states pushing for VAT collection, Lagos and Rivers. What does that tells you? Both are super rich with commercial activities going on in their states. Collecting VAT will serve them well than other states with less economic activities. How many people migrate to Ebonyi to settle or work? How many people migrate to Ekiti to look for job? VAT collection favours States with huge IGR not States struggling.

His signature was on the agreement of the southern governors forum and he was present. You argument is based off stupid assumptions. Ebony state is a useless 0su state that even other easterners rate it as third class.
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by JohnSin97: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enugupikin:

They dont need to complain,we know ekiti,Ebonyi has by far more solid minerals and agriculture than worthless Ekiti

Lol....then why are the solid mineral state complaining like bitvhes when they claim to be well endowed. Anyways you flatin0s are known for your delusions and stupidity. I won't do you the honor of engaging you.
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by JohnSin97: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
SlyDev:
@JohnSin97 What Yoruba don't understand or know is that igbo and Fulani are the same, now I will explain.

Both igbo and Fulani are aggressive, both have dominant conservative culture that put their host at their mercy. While in their own domain, you are unable to replicate the same thing.

Both igbo and Fulani will do anything to acquire power while Yoruba is always ready to play second hand. During the first coup, the ibos killed the fulani and yoruba leaders. The Hausa/fulani having the same mentality with igbo violently revenged while Yoruba looked on. If there was no Fulani, igbo would have taken over Yoruba land and continue ruling us till today. You see the only power checkmating igbo excesses is Fulani, because they know what each of them are capable of.

This now bring about the fake Southern Unity, Igbos knowing they can't achieve their evil plan of dominating others while Fulani is around, they then derived a trick to be with only Yoruba (that they have taken as mugu) and other South South where their excess will not be checked because Yoruba will continue looking till they mess up the whole land and south south is already in igbo land.

Both igbo and Fulani can kill a Yoruba leader today and nothing will happen because our masculinity and ego have been suppressed not to fight for our land.

God bless you..... I've always known this.

1 Like

Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by Enugupikin: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lol....then why are the solid mineral state complaining like bitvhes when they claim to be well endowed. Anyways you flatin0s are known for your delusions and stupidity. I won't do you the honor of engaging you.
Umahi is only playing politics
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by EILTD(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
JohnSin97:

His signature was on the agreement of the southern governors forum and he was present. You argument is based off stupid assumptions. Ebony state is a useless 0su state that even other easterners rate it as third class.
Lol, bad mouth. Well, at the moment every southern Governor is showing solidarity to true federalism and the mandate of the Southern Governors Forum. VAT is one of the steps to true federalism and resource control. Only if Umahi can see the bigger picture I bet he won't complain. Ebonyi will benefit from VAT collection, although it might not be like her sister states but such move will force the state to look deep into their advantages.
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by JohnSin97: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enugupikin:

Umahi is only playing politics

Yeah but fani kayode is a betrayer......you flatin0s are really something else. It's why I don't rate any of you.

1 Like

Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by JohnSin97: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
EILTD:
Lol, bad mouth. Well, at the moment every southern Governor is showing solidarity to true federalism. VAT is one if the steps to true federalism and resource control. Only if Umahi can see the bigger picture I bet he won't complain.

Whatever you need to say to justify the fulani dvck svcker. Scrap off my mentions.
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by Enugupikin: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
JohnSin97:

Yeah but fani kayode is a betrayer......you flatin0s are really something else. It's why I don't rate any of you.
Umahi never denigrated buhari even while in pdp but the shameless ffk lies and insults the same people who initially said he will rather die than join.i do hope he doesn't perish soon though
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by JohnSin97: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enugupikin:

Umahi never denigrated buhari even while in pdp but the shameless ffk lies and insults the same people who initially said he will rather die than join.i do hope he doesn't perish soon though

Whatever you need to say to justify your fulani asslickers of a governor..... we'd see were it ends.

1 Like

Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by flokii: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Umahi should return his certificate to wherever he acquired it from.. he is an illiterate not in any way educated atal.

You are saying South should be their brother's keeper while states like Kano in North continue to destroy beer and other alcoholic beverages that is being taxed in South? Does that even show common sense on Umahi's part?

Please is Kano holier than Saudi that they will be destroying people's sweat and investments all in the name of religion? Yet they want to force cattle grazing on South. The same cattle they sell at huge amount of money without paying VAT or any form of tax.

The nonsense going on in this country is too much.
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
jimyjames:

If there was southern Unity gowon and his northern clique wouldn't had been in West commanding troops to kill all igbos in West , then send Benjamin adekunle commanding 40 thousands foot soldier in the 3th marine battalion telling them to shoot anything that moves in igbo territory

I know when your grandpa was telling you the story he forgot (deliberately) to tell you that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria at that time. That Lagos is located right in Western Nigeria, if the Nigerian map I'm looking is correct.
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by jimyjames(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I know when your grandpa was telling you the story he forgot (deliberately) to tell you that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria at that time. That Lagos is located right in Western Nigeria, if the Nigerian map I'm looking is correct.
Good, so I wonder how a road to Lagos should go to the north when Lagos is West and thats where biafrans were heading
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by jimyjames(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Depressed101:
if there wasn't, there could be.. Stop sounding so backward, there's more forward than backward
Could be...is a wish, in reality its still the same way it was I'm not sounding backward
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by jimyjames(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Vado:

Envious? You made me laugh. The person whom gave Zik the platform to have even launched his so-called career in the first place wasn’t a Yoruba man Herbert Macaulay? Did Zik not pitch his tenth with the north even after alliance discussions with AG?
I'm talking about zik and awolowo I'm not talking about Macaulay, ziks politically career was envied by awolowo, awolowo created AG and made it a pro yoruba party just to fight zik
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by jimyjames(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2021
JohnSin97:

You sound really stupid.
So? It doesn't change the fact in what I said
Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by NGpatriot: 1:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Fani-Kayode meets GEJ, keeps mum on alleged plans to dump PDP for APC

After his controversial meetings with leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, days before, former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani- Kayode, on Tuesday evening also met with former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The former minister met with Jonathan at his Abuja home on Tuesday evening amidst rumour that he may have concluded plans to dump the Peoples Democratic Party for APC following his series of meeting with leaders of the ruling party in the past few days.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/10/fani-kayode-meets-gej-keeps-mum-on-alleged-plans-to-dump-pdp-for-apc/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web&amp=1

Wike the drunkard and yagayaga talkative mouth, nearly the whole of GEJ's Ijaw people, his family and inner circle don join APC.

GEJ joining APC is just a formality, he's already part of APC, and he's obviously funneling and giving people the go ahead to join APC.

GEJ and PMB today are like brothers in love

grin grin grin

Re: Umahi And His Colleagues Stance On VAT Show Who The Parasites In The South Are. by NGpatriot: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2021
PDP members visit GEJ today, then they join APC tomorrow..

Wike is a learner...

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Is Definitely Kyari's Laundry Man. / Nnamdi Kanu: Judge Moves Trial To 1 PM To Allow Other Cases To Be Heard / After My Client Was Beaten To A Pulp, Kyari Made Him Transfer N41.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.