Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Partner Needed To Rent An Office Space Around Egbeda - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner Needed To Rent An Office Space Around Egbeda (185 Views)

Architectural Design For An Office Complex + 2no Of Store / Pay Monthly rent when You rent an Apartment In These Locations In Lagos.... / A Partner Needed Per State (logistics, Procurement And E Commerce Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner Needed To Rent An Office Space Around Egbeda by Sharmeenator(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
If you are interested in sharing an office space around Egbeda/Iyana Ipaja axis, there's a big office space available already partitioned into 2 with a toilet located in a plaza by a popular bus stop. The annual rent is decent and it would be shared between you and I. Please indicate by replying if you are interested or send a dm.

We have until next week to make a decision.

Mod I apologize if this isn't the right section to post this.
Re: Partner Needed To Rent An Office Space Around Egbeda by cybersoldiers: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
They will contact you in the dream since you refused to drop your contact for them here....

Good luck
Re: Partner Needed To Rent An Office Space Around Egbeda by Sharmeenator(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
cybersoldiers:
They will contact you in the dream since you refused to drop your contact for them here....

Good luck
My guy why the attacK now? Humbly make your point without sounding like we are at war. I already stated that interested party should send a DM or quote the post.

(1) (Reply)

Arbitrage Betting In Nigeria + All 200k Profit Package / Units Of 30tons Trucks For Hire. Duration Is 1 Year. Location Is Within Lagos. / The Middle East Africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.