Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) (977 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / Japan Did This In 2 Days! How Long Will It Take Your Country? (pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Storms Mali Again To Ensure Peace In The Country (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by Ekejoestar(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
I don't know how to put this, but I hope to pass the message across..

So this afternoon, I saw a small boy not up to the age of 14 loosing one of the screw of a MAN DIESEL tipper tyre (apparently he was a vulcanizer apprentice), I asked myself why does this child have to start suffering at this tender age?

Because judging from the way he is drawing the spanner rod with all his strength and looking at the size of the vehicle am sure most of you here would agree with me that even a 25yr old is not fit for that kind of work because of the kind of energy required to get the job done, but here we see a young boy not up to the age of 14 doing such a hard labor under the hot sun.

So that brings us to the question, who's fault was it that this young boy that should be in classroom learning quantitative reasoning and some other subjects is here toiling away and subjecting himself to a work that is visibly more than his age.

Is it the govt that doesn't care about it's citizens neither did it make education free for all children or the parents of the boy that couldn't cater for his educational needs thereby sending him away to start suffering at such a tender age?

Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by Ekejoestar(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
More pics

Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by xpressionx(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
It's Buhari's fault
Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by richmond500: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Parents
Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by SarkinYarki: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
So you consider handwork suffering?
Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by Ekejoestar(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
SarkinYarki:
So you consider handwork suffering?

Try to read between the lines before disgracing yourself.
Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by SarkinYarki: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Try to read between the lines before disgracing yourself.

I think he is in better position than you are in life so better worry about yourself ...That guy is learning a vocation and I very sure you don't have any skill set than waiting for one govt or white collar job
Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by Ekejoestar(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I think he is in better position than you are in life so better worry about yourself ...That guy is learning a vocation and I very sure you don't have any skill set than waiting for one govt or white collar job

From the way you are talking, am sure you see nothing wrong in this situation because it a norm from where you come from, and I warned you but you have ended up disgracing yourself aboki
Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ekejoestar:
I don't know how to put this, but I hope to pass the message across..

So this afternoon, I saw a small boy not up to the age of 14 loosing one of the screw of a MAN DIESEL tipper tyre (apparently he was a vulcanizer apprentice), I asked myself why does this child have to start suffering at this tender age?

Because judging from the way he is drawing the spanner rod with all his strength and looking at the size of the vehicle am sure most of you here would agree with me that even a 25yr old is not fit for that kind of work because of the kind of energy required to get the job done, but here we see a young boy not up to the age of 14 doing such a hard labor under the hot sun.

So that brings us to the question, who's fault was it that this young boy that should be in classroom learning quantitative reasoning and some other subjects is here toiling away and subjecting himself to a work that is visibly more than his age.

Is it the govt that doesn't care about it's citizens neither did it make education free for all children or the parents of the boy that couldn't cater for his educational needs thereby sending him away to start suffering at such a tender age?
If the economy was stable his parents would not need him to go make money at this early age ...so the government is the Genesis of the problem
Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
It's our collective fault. The blame is on all of us for electing failures as leaders.
If we had good leaders things like this won't happen.

Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by Ekejoestar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:
Na handwork na

Would you want your son to be involved in such a handwork at such tender age?
Re: Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic) by Dozis: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mehopefull:
Hello everyone.
Let me introduce this app called Lcredit to you.

Lcredit is a loan app trying to create awareness, and so they are currently giving their customers (new members) #1,500 welcome bonus while they give you #2,000 when you refer people to register on the app.

There's nothing to be afraid of about Lcredit because they are loan app that partners with banks. 

If you're interested in it, you can give it a trial now.

You get 
#1,500 welcome bonus
#2,000 for each referral.

TRY IT NOW AND COME COMMENT HERE ONCE YOU GET YOUR #1,500 Welcome bonus.

Below is the step by step guide on how to register.

1. Click the link, input your number and press "Get verification code."

2. Input the code and continue to download their app. 

3. Input same number and verify and you'll get #500 cash. ��

4. Apply for *just #3,000* loan. 

5. Fill necessary details.

6. Repay the loan back immediately you received it and you'll get #1,000 more. 

*You can withdraw the money immediately.*

7. Tell people about this, invite the to register with your link. They'll get #1,500 and you'll also get #2,000 once they follow same step.

Register here�
Your friend invites you to use LCredit. Register now to receive N200 cash voucher immediately. If you successfully borrow money, you can withdraw N1500 cash reward immediately. https://lcredit.ng/#/invite_new?userGid=4fb760e0-1913-4b6f-baa4-49cbb38a533f&activityId=4

WARNING: Borrow just #3,000 once and return it to get your #1,500 bonus and be able to refer people to get #2,000. Apart from that, don't take loan from the app again.
Please, everything is bad with Lcredit, they give you a loan of say ₦10,000, they will deduct about ₦2500 up front and you pay the ₦10,000 in 7 days time, the highest duration they can ever give you is 14 days if you continue to borrow without defaulting and if you default for a day, they will send a message to all your contacts, don't try getting a loan from them oo, unless you are ready to pay the choking interest and capita in 7 days.
Be warned

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: 3 Likely Twist Nigerians Should Expect On Kanu's Trial Day / Buhari Backs Lawmakers’ Position On Direct Primary / Tinubu's Clothing Was Never Stained. Bitters Politics Is Synonymous To Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.