Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash (37495 Views)

Solskjaer To Remain Manchester United Manager Despite Liverpool Humiliation / Pogba Remains At Man. Utd – Solskjaer. / Solskjaer To Be Appointed Man United Permanent Manager This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Indispensable85(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, will be without three key players when his team face West Ham United in the Premier League on Sunday.

The players are Edinson Cavani, Amad Diallo and Marcus Rashford.

Man United disclosed this in a post via their website ahead of the West Ham clash.

Cavani is still recovering from his recent injury issues while Amad and Rashford are injured.

“Edinson hopefully will start training with us after the weekend, Hopefully, maybe Monday,” Solskjaer said at his pre-match press conference ahead of West Ham’s clash with Man United.

“Maybe he will be involved on Wednesday because he had a fantastic season last season.”

Man United head to the game following a 2-1 defeat to Young Boys in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/17/west-ham-vs-man-utd-solskjaer-to-be-without-three-key-players-for-epl-clash/

Which can useless news be dis one?
Where these three playing before?
They've not even played a game this season.
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by PIMPAR: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
The fear of young boys, is the beginning of wisdom
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by IamBroke(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
I think sey na greenwood,Pogba,Fernandez

Mtcheeew
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by JBoss25(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
E no go pass Lalasticlala wey put am for fp

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by eedimo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
EmperorTolson:
I'm predicting Ronaldo not to score, 1x and under 2.5.
Quote wisely,,,
A lost bet confirmed undecided

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by zinaunreal(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
mokoh:
I dedicate this my first ever first comment to all my haters and friend and to second person below me,it doesn't matter what you comment first is always first

Go and buy land with your comment na. Jonzer
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Azusky: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
with Ronaldo, Pogba and Fernandes
It's a sure win for Man U
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Theunbothered: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
doesnt mean anything,,West Ham for the win...
besides since when did amad diallo become a key player

People will report any news with a negative tone against Manchester United these days.
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by cliqtips: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
olaboy33:
Still looking for the key players

Me sef
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Monday60655(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
What about the padlock players?
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by RPG2020(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
With Ronaldo 1-0 already
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, will be without three key players when his team face West Ham United in the Premier League on Sunday.

The players are Edinson Cavani, Amad Diallo and Marcus Rashford.

Man United disclosed this in a post via their website ahead of the West Ham clash.

Cavani is still recovering from his recent injury issues while Amad and Rashford are injured.

“Edinson hopefully will start training with us after the weekend, Hopefully, maybe Monday,” Solskjaer said at his pre-match press conference ahead of West Ham’s clash with Man United.

“Maybe he will be involved on Wednesday because he had a fantastic season last season.”

Man United head to the game following a 2-1 defeat to Young Boys in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/17/west-ham-vs-man-utd-solskjaer-to-be-without-three-key-players-for-epl-clash/

i could understand rashford and maybe cavani but whats key about dialo??
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Emola12(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
olaboy33:
The key players dey ur hand? watin concern dis ARSENAL fans wey no even play conference league tokles of europa like dis!! abeg mou nah like for man u and share fo chelsea and swear for arsenal biko
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Euegene100001: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
All 3 not needed
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
mokoh:
I dedicate this my first ever first comment to all my haters and friend and to second person below me,it doesn't matter what you comment first is always first

There is nothing here to dedicate . Na your mate build this website for business. He's earning big and we're here dragging first to comment
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Even before clicking, I knew this would be another silly and desperate act to get traffic by both the Op and whoever pushed this to FP.

I can imagine how disappointed those who rushed in hoping to see names like CR-7 and Bruno will be now!!! grin

Even in the absence of Antonio, I expect Hammers to still turn up fully... They are in unbelievable form this season!!!

1 Like

Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Angelfrost(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
olaboy33:

I knew there will be none... grin

This is what Nairaland has become these days! undecided
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Ruby12: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who knows how I can get visa to Afghanistan, I don tire for naija
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Angelfrost(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
EmperorTolson:
I'm predicting Ronaldo not to score, 1x and under 2.5.
Quote wisely,,,

That is possible (he isn't supposed to score in every game), but that will take some serious defending from West Ham...

Honestly, e go hard to stop Ronaldo... Especially when Bruno and Pogba are in that field. tongue

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Easy win for Manchester United.

This I have seen.

No such thing for Man United this season... Not when they have a senior Ball Boy as coach.
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Mirawonder007(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Commentor:

No Antonio.
OK red card but anything can happen sha, it is man u
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Dhury: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Key players or padlocks players ? OLE should tell us the three players he is going to bench when those he mentioned are fully fit?
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by ekanx27(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
They are not even key players in the second Eleven selection. They should enjoy their Chilling. They won't be missed now or ever in that red jersey

Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by pat077: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is no news
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by WarriAproko: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who be Diallo dialoo
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by WarriAproko: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Easy win for Manchester United.

This I have seen.
not for westharm
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by salem1996: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
mokoh:

grin grin grin why are u laidiz
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by lomprico(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
when will man u be without ole?
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Quick recovery to the three of them ,,,,,,,

Haters just dey make noise up there

Man u for the win this Sunday (^_^wink
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
olaboy33:
Na even keypads I even dey see sef.

OP well done with the sensational heading.
Re: West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash by Basicend: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Amongst the 3 names, na only 1 I don hear before. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyronne Ebuehi Rejects Nigeria's Invite / Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet / Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.