Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Soldier Demanding For Mon Y At Check Point - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Demanding For Mon Y At Check Point (207 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Demanding For Mon Y At Check Point by Longsunny70: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Today 17/09/2021 at about 4:43pm when travel to Jos reaching the check point at GANAWERI along Jos road soldier Demanded that the driver should give him something the driver said he don't have and ask another driver for #50. Which also said he don't have, he ask our car to pack which we did and NO came to attend to us. Only for the driver to say ogah please come check my car I have passagers the next thing is that the soldier used a big stick and start beating the driver because of Roger.
What is the confidence we are to have on the soldiers when beating an innocent driver because he refused to ROGER them. To a point of removing the air in the tyre of the car. We need to stand up for the driver's this have to stop.
Re: Soldier Demanding For Mon Y At Check Point by oz4real83(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Our military officials started behaving like the Nigerian police officers immediately they started mixing up with them through programmes like JTF and road blocks. The more our military mixes up with civilian security agencies like the police, the more they are exposed to the bad traits common with these agencies.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack, Burn DSS, Police Offices In Anambra / I Wont Mind To Use My Mother Or Dad For Money Rituals - A Man Said(video) / Scam Email Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.