Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,566 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) (274 Views)

Get Paid $10.19 Worth Of Dogecoin Every 24hrs Using This Free Dogecoin Miner / Buy Gold From Miner At The Site Of Miner / Liteg-miner.online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) by Finesoul(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Hello, Fellow Nairaland. I need your help please. Where can I find U-MINER APP? If at all it exist. Because I have searched both the play store and the app store but could'nt find it. Thanks for your generous answers/contributions.
Re: Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) by Theelders: 3:53am On Sep 18, 2021
It’s a scam o run for ur life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) by Linearray: 5:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Its a scam. The same guys call it T-miner and some other names. They will tell you that they just want to help you and you should pay some money to them for hash rate. And they are sending it to your email so that you can use it for like 4 months.
Please house don't fall for their gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) by Emmanuel224(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Linearray:
Its a scam. The same guys call it T-miner and some other names. They will tell you that they just want to help you and you should pay some money to them for hash rate. And they are sending it to your email so that you can use it for like 4 months.
Please house don't fall for their gimmicks.
omooh u fell for it too, he sounded so real ehn even went as far as advising me on hw to spend my money

I was supposed to send 25k plus hashrate fee(4k) thankGod I lost only 4k

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) by blahc007: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Emmanuel224:
omooh u fell for it too, he sounded so real ehn even went as far as advising me on hw to spend my money

The day I was supposed to be scammed, I no get shishi that day....I was feeling bad oooo, say I don miss oportunity to earn daily dollar....chaii..people ehn

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) by Emmanuel224(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2021
blahc007:

The day I was supposed to be scammed, I no get shishi that day....I was feeling bad oooo, say I don miss oportunity to earn daily dollar....chaii..people ehn
it was Soo convincing ehhh, I was d 1 even begging d guy to be patient

What made me knw it was a scam was when I asked for a refund and he didn't do it, plus he stopped picking my calls

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Anything Like ( U-MINER APP ) by Linearray: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Emmanuel224:

O boy I didn't loose a dime. I actually fell for it, but thank God the 4k that I sent bounced back to my account. I have those guys stern warning never to come close to where ever I am.

(1) (Reply)

Why One Should Invest In A Custom Packing Box? / MEGA MONEY RAIN: Access Bank’s Diamondxtra Set To Make Millionaires Daily / Help My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.