Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test (1996 Views)

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) / Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Speed Test, Camera & Full Comparison / Tecno CAMON 16 Premier (N116k) Vs Redmi Note 9S (N97,000): Full Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test by Marvel6233(m): 2:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Alright so here is a quick one for you guys. Based on popular demand I decided to make this. The Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X.

These two smartphones are the high-end variant from the respective companies. And some how, they both have some similarities and differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IYWPAQEg-M

Infinix Zero X Pro Specs:
- 6.67" FHD+ Super AMOLED
- 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek helio G95
- 8/128 GB
- 108MP OIS + 8MP UW + 8MP periscope lens
- 4,500 mAh battery capacity (45W)
- Android 11

Infinix Phantom X Specs:
- 6.67" FHD+ Super AMOLED
- 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek helio G95
- 8/256 GB
- 50MP OIS + 8MP UW + 13MP tele
- 4,700 mAh battery capacity (33W)
- Android 11

If you be #TeamInfinix or #TeamTecno indicate below

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test by samueloyem19: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tecno is doing so well with its smartphones especially with all the recent affordable launches. The tecno phantom x and Pova 2 are two of the best smartphones from the brand no doubt about it with amazing specs and helio chipsets that also support gaming
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test by bennyefosa19: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
i agree. Phantom X by tecno is one of the better 4G phones released this year, esp with a mediatek SoC.

samueloyem19:
Tecno is doing so well with its smartphones especially with all the recent affordable launches. The tecno phantom x and Pova 2 are two of the best smartphones from the brand no doubt about it with amazing specs and helio chipsets that also support gaming
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test by Realboygenius(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2021
I don't know why but I really admire the TECNO Phantom X. The design and finishing is everything I want in the device.
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Why do tecno and Infinix pay influencers to come on sites like Nairaland to confuse people? Why pay? Or is this the work of shop owners? Do they really have a budget for this? How many other companies do this.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test by bennyefosa19: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2021
i liked the camera features of the phantom X as well. i hope this phone will be good for gaming because it has helio G95 and a huge battery life also

Realboygenius:
I don't know why but I really admire the TECNO Phantom X. The design and finishing is everything I want in the device.

(1) (Reply)

Copyright: Facebook Company's New Name And Yoruba Word "META" / How Come Nobody Is Talking About Redmi Note 11 And The Flagship Mi 12 / Bring To You New Nokia E90 Communicator.made In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.