Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How to buy stocks from international companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How to buy stocks from international companies (452 Views)

International Companies Are Looking For Work From Home Workers Apply Asap / International Companies Are Looking For Work From Home Workers Apply Now / Different International Companies Are Relieving Degree Holders Of Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 4:25am On Sep 18, 2021
You can learn how to buy stocks from companies.... The class is free

Chat me on WhatsApp: 09067094667

Facebook Page: Okpo John Uche
Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 4:50am On Sep 18, 2021
There are different kinds of investments in the business world

I will brief you about 6 investments options now but more analysis will be done on 1 (Stocks) later.

The investment options are; {1} Bonds {2} Mutual Funds {3} Real Estate {4} Commodities {5} Annuities {6} Stocks

Brief explanations...
- Bonds as an Investment are considered a safer investment alternative to stocks for the most part. Governments and corporations issue bonds. The entity represents a promise to repay a loan, which each investor makes when buying the bond, at a predetermined interest rate over a period of time. At the end of the period, the bond issuer pays back the principal, or purchase price, and interest of the bond.
Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 5:01am On Sep 18, 2021
- Mutual Fund is an investment product that uses stocks to earn money for a large group of investors. The fund's manager pools money from investors and uses it to buy many stocks. Some mutual fund managers buy and sell shares of stock daily or even hourly. Mutual funds vary in their degree of risk, as well as the cost to investors, who must pay for the fund manager's expertise and efforts. A well-managed mutual fund can provide the benefits of stock investing without as much risk.

- Real Estate Investment is another type of investment. While most homeowners hope that their own homes' values will rise, real estate investors buy land or rental property with the expectation of selling it in the future. Rental property provides income from tenants, but also requires management and maintenance. Investing in real estate also makes you responsible for property taxes on the land you own. Real estate investing can be risky since home prices and rental demand are always subject to change.

- Commodities as Investments involve predicting the future price of a product or resource. Commodities investors buy futures contracts, which represent the right to buy a commodity, such as crude oil, corn or wheat, for a set price at a given time in the future. If the commodity's price exceeds the amount on the contract, the investment pays off. Global supply and demand impact commodity prices, which makes investing in commodities a complex process with many variables.

- Annuities are low-risk investments that require one-time or ongoing payments, and pay out a specified sum. Investors who purchase annuities hope to receive more in payments than they put into the annuity. An annuity may be structured to provide income during retirement, offering a predictable payment for life.

- Stock as an Investment is among the most common investment. A share of stock represents ownership of a company. Stockholders can vote on company issues and buy or sell shares through a broker and a stock exchange, which is a marketplace for stocks. Stock is typically volatile, which means its value can rise or fall rapidly. Owning many different stocks can balance out this risk.
Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Now, let's start our journey in the WORLD OF STOCKS.

You can still tell your friends, I will follow them up for free....

That's my little help to humanity�

For introduction sake

I am Okpo John Uche
From Abia State, Nigeria.

I have been online, seeking and finding ways of making cash online legally

For your registration, chat me up on WhatsApp for proper guidance.

Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
You can learn how to buy stocks from companies.... The class is free

Chat me on WhatsApp: 09067094667

Facebook Page: Okpo John Uche
Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
&
Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Insight

Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2021
$
Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
....Drop a message on WhatsApp
Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
The sky is so big for everyone to fly
Re: How to buy stocks from international companies by CarciousAutos2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Still enrolling

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Teaching Job Vacancies At Yo'shua College / How To Attract Good Things Into Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.