Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Final Year Clearance Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Final Year Clearance Issue (1256 Views)

Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Clearance Issue by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2021
I recently graduated from a Federal University in the South South region - UNIBEN precisely.

When my department sent my results
to Senate the e in my first name was replaced with and a. Student Affairs refused to clear me for NYSC because of that.

Please as anyone been in this position and what were the quickest possible solution as I intended going with the Batch C stream 2 this November.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Influencing Nysc Posting To Lagos / An Open Letter To The Inec Chairman, Professor Attairu Muhmmed Jega. / Sure Prospective NYSC Batch B 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.