Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public (45429 Views)

Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Lanretoye(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Some fools wont even know it was deliberate
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by OkukoIgbo: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Kingsleystunner:
I hate this man film with passion

It means your problems need TB Joshua intervention but he is dead and his wife can't handle your frustration meaning that you are finished for life, you better start looking for rope and ceiling fan.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2021
How's this news
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
insidelife22:
op na play na.
Hahhahhahha
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
BadEnglish:
That guy na cruise Sha, the idiott still wan lick serviette. grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Hassanmaye(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
One hell of a scripted moda fuckkking skit
Light my poli and scroll to read some comments
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by skales67(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
This man's madness na follow come sha! grin

By he way, can someone tell Rita Edochie that I love her. She is one badass MILF I fantasize about all the time. If I catch her, na to hold that her massive nyash slam her wella from behind till I c*m inside her. She go sweet well well cool
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Sleekfingers: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Mindlog:
A clown. cheesy

Buhari don suffer for nigerians hands ooo
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by nwajesus12(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2021
YouAreUseless:
How you go compare this nonentity with Mr Ibu

YouAreUseless
the facts speak for itself,ode
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by AnnoorJimohLtd: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is funny�
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by LyfeJennings(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
This Rita Edochie na Milf o
She set die
If I catch am lasan
Hmmmmm
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by JiokeB(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Be part of this life-changing fellowship on Telegram.

Join via username below

@LiftedJesusfellowship
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by MrMacinterchi1: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Chief will venture into politics, I see him joining APC, I see him contesting in the next election.

This I have seen.
False prophet!
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Testimony1988(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Funny, he should watch his appetite.
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Bamzyriches451: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Damn
That must be a skit
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by mrZENographer: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
For actors and actresses, acting can begin anywhere and anytime. It's a lifestyle.
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Lewisdinho(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin
I don laff tire
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Lewisdinho(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Don't utter trash here. Respect your elders . She's a married woman
skales67:
This man's madness na follow come sha! grin

By he way, can someone tell Rita Edochie that I love her. She is one badass MILF I fantasize about all the time. If I catch her, na to hold that her massive nyash slam her wella from behind till I c*m inside her. She go sweet well well cool
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by skales67(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Don't utter trash here. Respect your elders . She's a married woman

I know! I prefer them married!!
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by akonam27(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
I used to think this guy is the same as 'Nedu Wazobia'
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by caandi: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Osu mo su?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Celebrities Who Don't Wear Underwear / Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.