Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team (15360 Views)

Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Businesslist: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Former Manchester City player, Trevor Sinclair, has insisted that West Ham midfielders, Declan Rice and Tomas Soucek, would ‘walk into’ the current Manchester United team.

Sinclair disclosed this ahead of West Ham’s Premier League clash with Manchester United on Sunday.

Rice and Soucek were both brilliant for West Ham last season.

The pair helped the Hammers finish sixth position on the Premier League table and qualified for this year’s UEFA Europa League.

“I have said it last season, we were talking about this exact fixture, and I said Declan Rice and Soucek would walk into the Manchester United team,” Sinclair told talkSPORT.

“I don’t think their two or three holding midfielders would walk into West Ham’s team.”

“I think they are probably as good as you are going to get in the Premier League at the moment.

“Soucek brings his unique running power, he is a real boss in both boxes, and Rice with his composure and ability to run the game at the back is absolutely brilliant.

“The shape and the chemistry all over the pitch, everyone looks like they’re enjoying playing for Moyes.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/18/epl-sinclair-names-two-west-ham-players-thatll-walk-into-man-utds-team/

3 Likes

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Products27: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Not wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by diplomat058(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol. Even mẹ would walk into the present Barca team. I only need to know how to roll on the floor to block shots like Pique does wink

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Sonnobax15(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
Man. U own na to dey gather every shiit wey dey for EPL thinking say dem go help dem form soak away tongue

Well, Man. U Problem big pass wetin Ororo go fit solve at this moment shocked
Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by THELATTERMAN(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
X

1 Like

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Omicron007: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked

Antonio and Rice are way better than these Manure FC players.

That old fraud cannot even be in the starting line up of West Ham.
Manure FC will go trophy-less this season.

That rapist would surely bang goals in the form of tap-ins and that's all he can offer.

There is nothing Solksjaer can do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by SageTravels: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okay o
Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by jovialswag(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Like for Ronaldo Share for Messi

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Sacchi1162(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
I would also add Zouma
Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by ChristineC: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
I don't think any of them is better than Matic.
Rice is not better than McTominay. English hype as usual.

10 Likes

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Igho365: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
wink grin
Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by abobote: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rice, another overhyped English player. Just the way Lingard walk into Manchester United team from West Ham, were he was doing well to punish them with back pass

10 Likes

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Kingcalls: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

That old fraud cannot even be in the starting line up of West Ham.
Manure FC will go trophy-less this season.

That rapist would surely bang goals in the form of tap-ins and that's all he can offer.

There is nothing Solksjaer can do.

U will cry some more tomorrow....better face ur midget fraud that's still searching for data in paris

25 Likes

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Omicron007: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Kingcalls:

U will cry some more tomorrow
[/s]

I cannot cry because some Old Fraud Rapist Selfish Player scores tapins
Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Kenneth10110(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
jovialswag:

Whetin concern Messi and Ronaldo for this post una go just dey find likes up and down as if money dey the thing.

7 Likes

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Kingcalls: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Eyaaaa....u sound so depressed...effect of Ronaldo...living rent free in ur head...forever insecure

13 Likes

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by fuckface(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]
just say you don't like him....don't demean him

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Kenneth10110(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
ChristineC:

If you saw Rice play in the Euros you wont compare McTominay to him. Like say media no dey over hype the Tominay you they hala

1 Like

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by abobote: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
jovialswag:
Stalled
Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Omicron007: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Eyaaaa....u sound so depressed...effect of Ronaldo...living rent free in ur head...forever insecure

Fvck off boy
Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by ChristineC: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kenneth10110:
If you saw Rice play in the Euros you wont compare McTominay to him. Like say media no dey over hype the Tominay you they hala
where is Renato Sanches after all the jagaban forming in the euros?

1 Like

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
ChristineC:

he didnt say that Rice is better than any of these players. he only said that Rice and Soucek can easily fit in and play for Man U based on their abilities. am not sure where d hype is there

1 Like

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by ramatintin(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sinclair should face his man city and leave united with his negative comment

1 Like

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by Kingcalls: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omicron007:

Fvck off boy

The pain is real grin grin....very long season to endure...will u survive it...cos the English press will rub it all over ur face grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team by ChristineC: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
lexy2014:

he didnt say that Rice is better than any of these players. he only said that Rice and Soucek can easily fit in and play for Man U based on their abilities. am not sure where d hype is there
except they will make the current Man United team better, I don't know what's there to "easily fit".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / The Best Over And Under 2.5 Goals Tips / Which Country Will Win The 2018 FIFA World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.