Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today (28000 Views)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by slimsce(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Happy birthday Innocent Idibia..
This guy is one person I see GOD has a "Special Love" for.

My Prayer for Him is that he reciprocates that Love Back by Coming into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and begin to live for HIM and to HIS Glory.
This is a way better approach in winning souls for Christ. Thank you sir, for all you do.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hbd 2baba grin
Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by Bamzyriches451: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Long live legend
Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by AutoChick4U(f): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Good!

Cool dude.

My only problem with him is that, he married a single-mother. Most single mothers are very cunning, manipulative and selfish.... That's another topic...

Then, he's still punishing his wife for cheating on him too while he was messing around even after more than 10 years...
This is good but bros e don do nau grin U don do pass am. It's time to move on.
Single mother of his child.
Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by asi2013: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol
FalseProphet1:
I see Tuface having another child with pero.

This I have seen.
Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by femi4: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Happy birthday Innocent Idibia..
This guy is one person I see GOD has a "Special Love" for.

My Prayer for Him is that he reciprocates that Love Back by Coming into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and begin to live for HIM and to HIS Glory.
When did God tell you this?

Woe unto him that speak when God has not spoken.

New King James Version Ez13:3
Thus says the Lord GOD: “Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by UncleKoboko: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Single mother of his child.
No
Single mother from first marriage
Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by AutoChick4U(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

No
Single mother from first marriage
Who? Annie was married before?? Haha take it easy
Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today by UncleKoboko: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Who? Annie was married before?? Haha take it easy
Not Annie
Pero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Vs Uche Elendu? / Toyin Aimakhu Dazzles For House Of Maliq / Femi Kuti And Sister Call Out Band Member Who Ran Away In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.