Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Easy Way To Make Waterleaf Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Way To Make Waterleaf Soup (508 Views)

Easy Way To Make Vegetable Egg Stew / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef / Coconut Rice Made The Easy Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make Waterleaf Soup by Myjust(f): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi guys, I made waterleaf soup with snail and goat meat. Please check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APFnB7VP_zs

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make Waterleaf Soup by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Only water leaf and tomatoes? And you call it soup?

Well.. I think this could pass for vegetable stew or rice sauce. Not soup.

By the way, which tribes' soup is this? Or you just came up with it on your own?
Re: Easy Way To Make Waterleaf Soup by AxeofGod(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Only water leaf and tomatoes? And you call it soup?

Well.. I think this could pass for vegetable stew or rice sauce. Not soup.

By the way, which tribes' soup is this? Or you just came up with it on your own?

Madam, you should encourage her. Since she did something you've not done before, you should commend her. You should commend her for showing you — and us — how to prepare waterleaf soup, and that is what it is: a kind of soup.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Foods That Boost Brain Memory / Healthy Foods / Today’s Pick Of The Day; Beefy Burgers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.