Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects (23292 Views)

Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Nkemtreasure: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dare devil robber using this type of gun?? �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nkemtreasure:
Dare devil robber using this type of gun?? �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
Lol..
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Xhuntra: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
post=105940132:

Okay, we will take it laidat.
Case closed brotherly lipsrsealed
Keep quoting urself zombie

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Nwaotu10(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
gerrardomendes:
Buccaneers too? I bin think say dat group don dey Sabi body small. It's been long I heard their name in any nonsense.
He's an impostor.
Buccaneer is not a cult group.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Karemarealty288(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
I hope they are singing Dorime at the background... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Arthurity1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
lasisi69:
Ndi developers cheesy
Why are you stupid

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by pacespot(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
You call these ones daredevils, that cannot even hold an AK-47
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by okuta007: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Crime is bad. Let them face the consequences if found guilty

all these armed robbers and kidnappers claiming to be yahoo boys
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Let them be killed
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by babtoundey(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why do Nigerian Police always naked the apprehended suspects?

Off their cloth, off their trousers and allow their "something" dangle in their worn-out trousers. Thank nonsense is becoming a norm.
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by ZIAZI(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
My own is issue is simple. Abeg which people dey shoot gun for police and where actually do they aim? Because I dey feel like say na the alleged criminals their shadow dem dey aim. grin
These alleged criminals must however be dealt with decisively. Enough of this "some of them escaped with bullet wounds".

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Angrygoat: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just few inches close to the door lock,,ak 47 big sha. E diff from pistol. Whybdid the rest two escape na,so the officer could nt fire the bastards legs to cripple those robbers. Bastard s, no be every body wey dey drive car,be normal o. Some na robbers in disguise,as u can see the deceased was the driver ,or owner or it was a stolen corolla
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Bmaster(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
McOluOmo:
Bahd Creations

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
BRO,e get other thing wey dey give high BP pass girlfriend matter,
And that thing na betting.

*Just lost #10k today*
God have mercy on me
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
When are they going to start parading fulani herdsmen like this Or are they invincible
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by bullabong(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Pieces them with gunshots
Idiat
police never rope you before abi?
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by airsaylongcome: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nwaotu10:

He's an impostor.

Joke of the millennium

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Nwaotu10(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Joke of the millennium

Ok.
It's pointless to argue with you, bro.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Lightorder: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Is it that you F00ls don't know an Igbo name when you see one..

EWU..

RUKEWVE AFAKPOR is not an Igbo name.
stop replying those who don’t even know themselves . That is called Igbophobia. When a certain Igbo man outwits you or has beaten you in everything in life, even when you have given all your best. The fear persists and becomes a nightmare. The best way to exist becomes, foolishly attaching Igbo race to every bad thing , So you could have a little relief.
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Godssplan: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Looting is not BAN
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Rexymania(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Police and their lies. They raided innocent guys are rope them. Pls run when you see those idiots. They will catch you and accuse you of what you ain't. Just run if you can...even if you're carrying an ID card...run Bro
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nwaotu10:

He's an impostor.
Lol.. dem done come... BAN na gentleman's club abi grin
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by BadNews: 5:56am On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:
aka the evil news cover, why are you covering the man's face?

I use to like you before. Even visited your site occasionally.

But since that day you said Nigerian women are useless and have nothing to offer, I began to dislike you.

Is it not Good to voice out whatever I'm passing through.
Re: Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects by Elioandrew: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2021
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/delta-police-kill-member-of-daredevil-robbery-gang-in-gun-battle-arrest-two-suspected-cultists-2.html
so even buccaneers are thieves? I been think say na Vikings alone be thieves as they all believe that looting is allowed. Useless children wey go join cult all because they felt oppressed. I'm so happy cos of all the bad things I do or have done in my entire life, I never joined any cult all in the name of fighting oppression. I owe no one and no one owes me so I live my life without fear of any man. I don't have borrowed liver. If you are a cultist living without borrowed liver, lemme hear u say yeah yeah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) / Cook Loses His N40K Job In Lagos After Stealing His Colleagues N35K Phone.Photos / Donald Mordi Declared Wanted For Murder In South Africa. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.