Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. (595 Views)

Rams For Sale (big And Healthy) / Cows,Goats and Rams Feeds Available for purchase in (South east) / Very Big And CHEAP Sallah Rams For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by Stillcruzo: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,
I have a farm that consist of different exotic pigs, Goats , Ram and Ewe of different breeds for sale.
The farm is situated at Kila Odeda Ogun state, just between Ibadan and abeokuta express way.
It's a 20acres land all fenced, 2 borehole, 2 bedroom farm house all ensuite,1 office and a big store room.
I am only selling the animal and if you are interested in renting the pens aswell you can get intouch too.
There are 20 standard concrete breeding rooms and 12 big fattening rooms.
Please find attached pictures to have an idea. I can be reach on stillcruzo@zoho.com for viewing.

Re: Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2021
It's corn am interested in
U get?
Re: Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by Cortexhills99: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2021
How much?
Lets talk
Re: Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by Stillcruzo: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Contact me through the email and drop your number.. thanks you.
Re: Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by Yezzy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Your goat is how much
Re: Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by Stillcruzo: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
please me if you are interested.

Cortexhills99:
How much?
Lets talk
Re: Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by Stillcruzo: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cortexhills99:
How much?
Lets talk
Re: Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by Stillcruzo: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sold.
quote author=HRHQueenPhil post=105933752]It's corn am interested in
U get?[/quote]
Re: Pigs, Goat And Rams For Sale. by Stillcruzo: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,
I have a farm that consist of different exotic pigs, Goats , Ram and Ewe of different breeds for sale.
The farm is situated at Kila Odeda Ogun state, just between Ibadan and abeokuta express way.
It's a 20acres land all fenced, 2 borehole, 2 bedroom farm house all ensuite,1 office and a big store room.
I am only selling the animal and if you are interested in renting the pens aswell you can get intouch too.
There are 20 standard concrete breeding rooms and 12 big fattening rooms.
Please find attached pictures to have an idea. I can be reach on stillcruzo@zoho.com for viewing. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Business / 200 Acres Of Farmland Needed. / Supply Of Pure Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.