Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO (23083 Views)

Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) / Seun Kuti Shades Wizkid Over Grammy Award (Video) / Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO by FILEBE(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2021
post=105937484:
Blackface we love you.
A lot of your songs are evergreen.
You sing for the masses, just like Baba Fela.
Even 2Face came out to say dem agree say na you write African Queen 100%.

By the way,
For all the corrupt swines and children of frustrations telling sane Nigerians that Nigeria was like Dubai during the reign of their corrupt evil and looting party that looted their destiny and that of their children,
This song by Blackface during the years of the looting of your fathers and opolo eye cancer patient mother hiding in UK, that make y'all all wail day and night , pretending to care for the masses, while hiding the fact that y'all running mad cos there is no more corrupt money to steal.
Let this song hit your heart and prick ya conscience.
FvckAllYa!

HARDLIFE BY BLACKFACE.

Blackface Yah man Alabai are you with me.
Marvellous are you with me.
Said it′s a hard life Wey we dey live oh,
eh eh I tire for this kind life

Wey we dey for this kind country

It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija.
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja.
Hard life wey we dey live for naija Ja ja (naija in Africa) It′s a hard life wey we dey live for naija Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa).

Na so dem do dem chop our money go.
Dem think sey me and you we no go know (na lie o) See them as dem pass dey go.
Blow their siren from makurdi to otukpo Chakoko Kwa eh See as our life just dey bitter e.
'Cause Our roads e bad.
How can we be glad When the children are suffering Everyday in ah we yard Dem say e go better,
e worse pass as e bad oh.
Money no be dem own Dem put am for dem backyard After dem go say make we no light we jay,
Make we no know sey dem steal our pay.
From here to Bombay,
I say Which kain life we dey today When we dey work and daily no pay,
I say This government e bad oh,
see as dem leave All the students and dem dey keep dem for Their house oh,
It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija,
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja,
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa) It′s a hard life wey we dey live for naija Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja oh,
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa).

Nowadays everybody is living in pain,
Work for six months salary go dey in vain,
Dem wan scatter we brain,
Dem pack all the Masses and put dem in a poverty train
Corruption na the order of the day,
And the fuel scarcity e dey bring the country shame (no mind them),
After then dem go tell we what to do When dem take the revenue.
And drink liquor with dem crew,
yuh Fire burn one, all of them wan Embezzle we money,
And dey call we bloody fool,
I say the youth na the time for we To take the lead,
No mislead a black family.
What we need in society,
just for dem to give We the basic amenities,
′cause It's a hard life wey we dey live for naij,
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa) It′s a hard life wey we dey live for naij.
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa).

How can I live in a country Where the light ain't steady Water don′t run and I can't afford spaghetti.
I don′t do deals cos they shady,
When the thieves come to rob Them the cops ain't never ready (oh God),
I would have graduated 4years ago.
And would I graduate now? Only God knows.
The economy of my nation is moving too damn slow,
Nobody cares to know whether you catch a rhyme blow Folks can't afford 3 square meal.
How damn then dem pay their bills?
Pot bellies up there don′t know how it feels With pure raw skills, now I gat a record deal I′ve got to say this from the heart,
OBJ we don't feel you,
As a matter of fact, OBJ we don′t believe you,
You don't know exactly how it hurts when we see you, We don′t need you,
If You gotta step aside please do

We gat death traps on the high way,
You expect us all to live on minimum wage,
Sellers ain't paid, brothers got to buy guns to go on rampage to rob his own way,
Now the youths listen,
We all know how you feel,
We gat no remedy, we got to get up for real,
So put your guns down and use your head,
′Cause someday I believe we'll make this daily bread

cos It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija, use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa) It′s a hard life wey we dey live for naija, use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa)

God bless you too Sir.

It was hard then. It is harder now
Re: Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO by AIGL(m): 2:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Don't worry, be happy!!!
You really don't need man's approval.
Renew your mind as you are a child of God!
Re: Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO by Decive: 3:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Yan lie dream, a former postdoctoral fellow, has gone bankrupt about the "Wuhan laboratory making COVID-19". On September 15 local time, the Daily Beast news network of the United States revealed that Steve Bannon, a former senior White House strategic adviser, was the "behind the scenes" of the farce.
Re: Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO by Alaganature09(m): 5:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Aside from the award...true be told blackface is one of the talented artist in Nigeria....his first album nah fire GHETTO CHILD AND HIS SECOND ALBUM EVERGREEN really makes waves.... those wey know understand wetin I dey talk not all this indomitable generation

1 Like

Re: Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO by Loyalty100: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2021
amstamon:

shocked baba shey u no get work that you have to type all this long epistle just to make a point that blackface deserve an award ni? Oya we Don hear..
Haba, pls jst don't be annoying while trying to troll on people.
Peace
don't be surprised that annoying mumu is the most useless and jobless person on this site, he's the one that makes me hardly enter nairaland because of seeing his stupid comments on frontpage and the useless mods will never ban him for spamming front page
Re: Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO by Loyalty100: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2021
post=105937484:
Blackface we love you.
A lot of your songs are evergreen.
You sing for the masses, just like Baba Fela.
Even 2Face came out to say dem agree say na you write African Queen 100%.

By the way,
For all the corrupt swines and children of frustrations telling sane Nigerians that Nigeria was like Dubai during the reign of their corrupt evil and looting party that looted their destiny and that of their children,
This song by Blackface during the years of the looting of your fathers and opolo eye cancer patient mother hiding in UK, that make y'all all wail day and night , pretending to care for the masses, while hiding the fact that y'all running mad cos there is no more corrupt money to steal.
Let this song hit your heart and prick ya conscience.
FvckAllYa!

HARDLIFE BY BLACKFACE.

Blackface Yah man Alabai are you with me.
Marvellous are you with me.
Said it′s a hard life Wey we dey live oh,
eh eh I tire for this kind life

Wey we dey for this kind country

It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija.
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja.
Hard life wey we dey live for naija Ja ja (naija in Africa) It′s a hard life wey we dey live for naija Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa).

Na so dem do dem chop our money go.
Dem think sey me and you we no go know (na lie o) See them as dem pass dey go.
Blow their siren from makurdi to otukpo Chakoko Kwa eh See as our life just dey bitter e.
'Cause Our roads e bad.
How can we be glad When the children are suffering Everyday in ah we yard Dem say e go better,
e worse pass as e bad oh.
Money no be dem own Dem put am for dem backyard After dem go say make we no light we jay,
Make we no know sey dem steal our pay.
From here to Bombay,
I say Which kain life we dey today When we dey work and daily no pay,
I say This government e bad oh,
see as dem leave All the students and dem dey keep dem for Their house oh,
It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija,
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa) It′s a hard life wey we dey live for naija Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja oh,
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa).

Nowadays everybody is living in pain,
Work for six months salary go dey in vain,
Dem wan scatter we brain,
Dem pack all the Masses and put dem in a poverty train
Corruption na the order of the day,
And the fuel scarcity e dey bring the country shame (no mind them),
After then dem go tell we what to do When dem take the revenue.
And drink liquor with dem crew,
yuh Fire burn one, all of them wan Embezzle we money,
And dey call we bloody fool,
I say the youth na the time for we To take the lead,
No mislead a black family.
What we need in society,
just for dem to give We the basic amenities,
′cause It's a hard life wey we dey live for naij,
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa) It′s a hard life wey we dey live for naij.
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa).

How can I live in a country Where the light ain't steady Water don′t run and I can't afford spaghetti.
I don′t do deals cos they shady,
When the thieves come to rob Them the cops ain't never ready (oh God),
I would have graduated 4years ago.
And would I graduate now? Only God knows.
The economy of my nation is moving too damn slow,
Nobody cares to know whether you catch a rhyme blow Folks can't afford 3 square meal.
How damn then dem pay their bills?
Pot bellies up there don′t know how it feels With pure raw skills, now I gat a record deal I′ve got to say this from the heart,
OBJ we don't feel you,
As a matter of fact, OBJ we don′t believe you,
You don't know exactly how it hurts when we see you, We don′t need you,
If You gotta step aside please do

We gat death traps on the high way,
You expect us all to live on minimum wage,
Sellers ain't paid, brothers got to buy guns to go on rampage to rob his own way,
Now the youths listen,
We all know how you feel,
We gat no remedy, we got to get up for real,
So put your guns down and use your head,
′Cause someday I believe we'll make this daily bread

cos It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija, use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa) It′s a hard life wey we dey live for naija, use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa)

God bless you too Sir.
trash trash trash

that's all you can ever write, trash!
Re: Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO by ajl: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2021
This chap keep pulling a lot of negative energy to himself and its hurting him in a big way. It's like a house fly stuck in a cobweb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk / Bottylicious Daniella Okeke Shows Off Toned Figure In New Photo / Throwback Photos Of Basketmouth You've Never See Before (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.