Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) (68764 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video / Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by chrisj2(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
In fact I was telling the missus just weeks back when she was celebrating her birthday. I did not believe her young age (body and size just too big for that age)... Also I told missus that she cannot be happy with her weight despite faking it in the photos.
Why are our women so big with big belle - even those without knowing ds or those that have never had children. Pity! But I am waiting for the excuses that will come as usual. (But I am having none of it - you are fat because you eat too much and do not look after your body. Face and boobs and bottom is not all that it is about... Make up and Spanx no go cover your fatness!

1 Like

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by purples25(f): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Laeroy:

Are you sure 70% of Nigerians want this?
I want to be chubby ooo, Make my neck full small with a little fat around my thigjs and bombom, Make I change look small na...lol

I assure you, a lot of us do. Almost every woman I've come across is looking at the next woman's belle and fat, and very soon the talk is about how we are fat, and we need to reduce the stomach fat, and we should take this and that to lose weight.

But then, I've been slimmer and people were praying for me to add. When I added. I didn't like it. But it's good to have a little chubbiness. You'll get it, just enjoy and eat what you like.

We are all beautiful o, fat or slim, all acceptable. For me PERSONALLY, I accept everyone, I support all my girls! Celebs, friends, whatever. I find everyone fine, I just have certain things I want for myself.

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
seguno2:

She get husband
Yes of course.
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by Fortune2016(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Cashio:
no be food make am big pass others...don't sound senseless.
Or you think those who are thin don't eat food too?

how was that senseless
cant you post something without insults

i mean you should be civil na

1 Like

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by Fortune2016(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
effort1:

Not akpo; it is apo

Thanks grin
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by Fortune2016(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
jackyraw09:

Never make anyone whose making progress, you fool !

Your post is confused

So i have nothing to tell you anymore
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by Laeroy(f): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
purples25:

I assure you, a lot of us do. Almost every woman I've come across is looking at the next woman's belle and fat, and very soon the talk is about how we are fat, and we need to reduce the stomach fat, and we should take this and that to lose weight.

But then, I've been slimmer and people were praying for me to add. When I added. I didn't like it. But it's good to have a little chubbiness. You'll get it, just enjoy and eat what you like.

We are all beautiful o, fat or slim, all acceptable. For me PERSONALLY, I accept everyone, I support all my girls! Celebs, friends, whatever. I find everyone fine, I just have certain things I want for myself.

Right now, the goal is to be chubby....lol

Maybe surgery will help a little I think..
Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by purples25(f): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Laeroy:

Right now, the goal is to be chubby....lol

Maybe surgery will help a little I think..

Surgery goes too far for that, to me. I think eating things that will help you gain weight would be better. But it's your choice oh.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by Laeroy(f): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
purples25:

Surgery goes too far for that, to me. I think eating things that will help you gain weight would be better. But it's your choice oh.

Thanks purple....
Do have a fruitful week.

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by Jeon(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
purples25:
Good one, Eniola. I also want to loose some weight like you too.

You are beautiful, I love your nose..

1 Like

Re: Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) by purples25(f): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jeon:

You are beautiful, I love your nose..

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead / Obituary Of 4 Nollywood Stars That Will Be Buried In March And April (Photos) / CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.