Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State (667 Views)

If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by sebali: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Was Going To My Home Town(Ebuden) In Esan Land, From Warri. Getting To koko Junction On The Warri Benin Express Way, We Met A Long Line Of Trucks And Vehicles All Stuck At Cocoa Junction Because Of The Bad Road. The Military Checking Point At The Bad Spot, Compounded The Situation.
My Vehicle Had To Make A U-Turn, So We Could Take The Agbor Route Which Is Also In A Moribund State.
It Took Us More Than An Hour Just To Be Able To Turn Around... End Result, My Trip Is Cancelled, Going Back To Warri To Make The Journey Tomorrow.
Every Stretch Of The Benin Warri Express Way Is Bad. So Bad That From Emukpe Roundabout(Sapele) To Koko You Can't Drive Up To 2 km Without Meeting A Major Bad Spot.
My Question Today Is To And Co. If The Buhari's Administration Cannot Fix A Short Federal Road Like This In 6yrs Why Do They Sing His Praise And Call Him The Best Nigeria President, Ever?

2 Likes

Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by Blackfire(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Our oyel money people. . See una life

North2023
Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by snipesdam(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
What are the alternate routes? If possible please use Google maps to illustrate further.
Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by sebali: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
snipesdam:
What are the alternate routes? If possible please use Google maps to illustrate further.

We can go through Agbor... Actually closer to Esan From Warri But That Route Is Also Bad.
Asaba is another option.... Better Road But It Becomes A Cross Country Tour
Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by Kingsasian(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
I plied this road last month and I must confess that I was totally disappointed. I never knew it has degenerated to this because I have not been to Benin since 2018. I blame the NDDC though.
Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by NLPoliceWoman: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
RTR
Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by XchangerKing(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
The government will not see this now o. Instead na to the follow abokifx like a clueless mad man

Meanwhile check out my signature for anything PayPal Naija. cool
Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by sebali: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kingsasian:
I plied this road last month and I must confess that I was totally disappointed. I never knew it has degenerated to this because I have not been to Benin since 2018. I blame the NDDC though.

NDDC is as terrible as FG
Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by sebali: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2021
Update.
Currently turning back at Agbo Junction.
Yesterday's Rain Had Made It
Un-Motorable.
Now We re turning back towards Benin Through The Benin Onitsha Express Way to take Ugoneki.
It likes taking a loop. God Save This Country.
The picture below is that of a federal road.. It is not a sand Hill.

Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by otokx(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Think you mean Koko junction not cocoa, yesterday rain was something else, noticed unusual traffic in the Warri - Abraka - Agbor road as people diverted from there.

The Ministry of Niger Delta is supposed to do that road.

1 Like

Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by sebali: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
otokx:
Think you mean Koko junction not cocoa, yesterday rain was something else, noticed unusual traffic in the Warri - Abraka - Agbor road as people diverted from there.

The Ministry of Niger Delta is supposed to do that road.

Corrected to Koko
Re: Warri - Benin Express Way Is In A Terrible State by Charmingrascal(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Going to Ilorin I decided not to travel through Abuja Lokoja way because I was told that the road is bad and alternatively I used Minna-Bida road but unfortunately even the road is very terrible.

At a point I drove for more a 100KM without any asphalt on a federal road and I wondered why this regime is still obtaining loans after loans.
I don't think there is any major highway in Nigeria that you can enjoy a smooth ride of 200Kilometres without seeing bad roads.

It is so bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback:Major Mustapha Spoke Angrily Of MKO Abiola's Death At Oputa Panel / Former Deputy Governor And14 Other APC Chieftains Defect To PDP / Old Woman Wearing Biafran Flag Resist Arrest By The Police: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.