Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bbnaija: "Saga Will Never See Me Coming” - Pere Speaks On Revenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Saga Will Never See Me Coming” - Pere Speaks On Revenge (662 Views)

Bbnaija Tega Pu$$¥ Smell Pere Speaks Truth About Boma(video) / BBNAIJA: Pere Speaks On Why He Joined The U.S Army / Woman Spends £8,000 On ‘revenge Body’ After Finding Out Her Boyfriend Is Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Saga Will Never See Me Coming” - Pere Speaks On Revenge by onyi25(f): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Big Brother Naija ‘shine ya eye’ housemate, Pere, has revealed his plan to seek revenge on his former bestfriend, Saga for betraying their friendship.

Biggie had on Friday afternoon, played a video to the sabine us eye housemates which showed the moment Saga made demeaning comments about his friend Pere.

In the video, Saga was heard telling Nini that Pere is forcing a friendship with him. He called Pere untrustworthy, an instigator and fond of triggering housemates.

He also added that since Pere's love interest, Maria, got evicted, Pere has been lonely and suicidal.

Pere was shocked over everything his friend said about him and it was visible on his face the entire time he was watching the video.

Pere who is betrayed by his friend's actions has now spoken on plans to get back at Saga.

Visit site below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-he-will-never-see-me-coming.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Saga Will Never See Me Coming” - Pere Speaks On Revenge by BlueAir: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2021
Damn what that saga guy said pass him mouth even behind closed doors. Some beings sha
Re: Bbnaija: "Saga Will Never See Me Coming” - Pere Speaks On Revenge by suffering: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol. Saga didn't lie apart from the suicidal part. Pere should go and sleep, abeg. He hasn't had a highlight since his two arguments with Whitemoney.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Kidd Waya Finally Reconcile (video) / 7 Davido's Crew Members That Died Mysteriously (video) / Must Watch! E Money Pays 92.2 Billion Naira Into White Money's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.