Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million (4337 Views)

Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million by EjokeP: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dear Friend,

There's no business easier to start online than a business with a straight forward model that you're probably practicing already, just that you're not being paid for doing it...

It's a simple business model where you recommend other people's product and you get a commission of it..

This same business model is what made a busy Nigerian soldier his first one millionaire online..( see it below)

Why will this business be perfect for you even if you've never done a business online?

a. Zero cost of creating a product because you're leveraging on other people's product.

b. You can work from anywhere in the world.

c. No need for a physical shop

d. No need to employ staffs or manage employees

e. You need either a laptop or your smartphone

f. It requires a small investment to get started as compared to other businesses.

g. You can decide how much you make in a month from 100k-750k (it's up to you).

h. You can decide to make it a form of passive income and keep your 9-5 job.

Now, I have had lots of persons reach out to me that they want to know how this works.

I have decided to show just a few serious minded persons how it works and how they can get started immediately..

It's an opportunity you don't want to miss out on...

I will be holding a FREE class where I would teach just a 100+ persons how this works and how they can get started.

The moment we hit 100, nobody gets in again.

Just indicate "interested" and I will show you how to get in..

P:S: This is not Ponzi scheme or a get rich quick scheme...it's a business and it's not for you if you're lazy and won't put in the work to get results that can change your life.

Indicate "interested" and I will tell you what to do next..

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million by EjokeP: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Join the next batch now: send a DM on WhatsApp
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million by Princevirus(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Members Deployed To Gombe Drops To 530 Over Security Concerns / NYSC | Complete Kits | Corper / Nysc Redeployment Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.