Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 (39840 Views)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wat made Man City win was just thàt Pep played his normal game, he didn't overthink it this time around, he played it simple.

Assuming Pep used Gundogan today, it will be extremely hard for Man City to win bcuz Gundogan is a bit slow on d ball , can't defend that much nd can't play against rough teams.

Grealish is getting there, he was superb in d second half.

Over to Man Utd, Ole said it was Aston Villa players that didn't allow Fernandez to score the penalty today that d way they crowded d box was the cause of d miss.

Ole said before the game that it was Klopp that stopped Referee from giving Man Utd penalties again .

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
ibknaanii80:
These guys didn't bring there A-game today, they didn't think fast on the ball and the decision making was slow. Coach should have made a change earlier also. Up Blues. But it More than just a premier league game to City, they came like a wounded lion to make a statement. Tonight will be one of the best night for Pep.
As if pep did not win chelsea before, as if pep did not win Tuchel before, as if pep did not win bigger clubs like madrid, man u, liverpool before. Who is chelsea that winning them will be one of pep night.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Lamasta(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

Swears bro. Pep is a tactician. He only needs a striker like kane to make a fine team. God bless City, God bless Pep for making my day. My Chelsea frnds hv all crawled back into their respective holes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your head dey dia grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Tenrytega: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Well deserved win.

Do you fancy making money with these betting sites without placing a single bet or even owning a betting shop? If yes then connect with us lets get you started.

+2349049659166
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Jazzman01: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
helinues:
This Grealish is a very good player

He is trying, I also like the fact that he his physically strong too.

He missed two clear cut chances today. He got the first placement right but credit to Mendy for the finger tip save. But he should have buried the second one by slotting it under the inrushing keeper. Mendy is huge and trying to chip it at such a close range won't work.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Jazzman01: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
helinues:

Chelsea scoring in this game would be hard.. They are not playing as if they want to score.

Lukaku hasn't received any decent pass in front

Blame Tuchel for the tactics. He wants to defend and hit them on the counter just like he did in the champions League final. But pep has taken care of that by ensuring his players always track back.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by helinues: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jazzman01:

Blame Tuchel for the tactics. He wants to defend and hit them on the counter just like he did in the champions League final. But pep has taken care of that by ensuring his players always track back.

Thiago Silva should have started the game, Rudiger did not perform today. Those balls he always clear to throwing or to the opponents could have built up some counter attack
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by helinues: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jazzman01:

He is trying, I also like the fact that he his physically strong too.

He missed two clear cut chances today. He got the first placement right but credit to Mendy for the finger tip save. But he should have buried the second one by slotting it under the inrushing keeper. Mendy is huge and trying to chip it at such a close range won't work.

Mendy actually grew extra confident in EPL.. At least he would save 70% one on one.

How the Chelsea defenders allowed Jesus to turn with the ball is what I still find so cheap from Chelsea defenders
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by emmaodet: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
crazygod:
Lukaku is overrated. He has a better chance of making more money in WWE grin

Chaiii
Nairalanders with mouth

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Jazzman01: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
helinues:

Mendy actually grew extra confident in EPL.. At least he would save 70% one on one.

How the Chelsea defenders allowed Jesus to turn with the ball is what I still find so cheap from Chelsea defenders

Gabriel Jesus is a very dangerous striker but highly underated. He is fearless, always hungry for goals and can manuever his way through tight spaces. I have seen him do it several times against big opponents. When they knocked Madrid out of the CL, He was a torn in the flesh of Ramos and eventually got Ramos sent off.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by helinues: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jazzman01:

Gabriel Jesus is a very dangerous striker but highly underated. He is fearless, always hungry for goals and can manuever his way through tight spaces. I have seen him done it before several times against big opponents. When they knocked Madrid out of the CL, He was a torn in the flesh of Ramos and eventually got Ramos sent off.

And Jesus did not play as a striker today, wondering if he is the one that strike
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Pacesetter123(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
bantamx:
Chelsea Manu and Atletico madrid una Papa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Jazzman01: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
helinues:

Thiago Silva should have started the game, Rudiger did not perform today. Those balls he always clear to throwing or to the opponents could have built up some counter attack

They tried to counter but it didn't work. All city players were constantly tracking back. Walker was particularly left to sit deep because of his speed to match any counter from che. He didn't make too many forward runs today like he used to.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by helinues: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jazzman01:

They tried to counter but it didn't work. All city players were constantly tracking back. Walker was particularly left to sit deep because of his speed to match any counter from che.

I think Bernado won the game for City. Whenever he has the ball, he always make Chelsea to be 2 man down cos he would hold the ball till like 3 people approach him before passing the ball.

As for Walker, he has really improved
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Jazzman01: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
helinues:

I think Bernado won the game for City. Whenever he has the ball, he always make Chelsea to be 2 man down cos he would hold the ball till like 3 people approach him before passing the ball.

As for Walker, he has really improved

They all tried. I will describe this as a tactical victory for pep.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by helinues: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jazzman01:

They all tried. I will describe this as a tactical victory from pep.

I said it when the game started that the game will be full of physicality.

Marcos should be praised on Chelsea side for taming Jesus at the right wing. Azplicueta also tried as well..
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please i need Link to watch Liverpool match
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by EgusiShankly: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
obonujoker:
Even Mourinho no dey defend like this... Wth!
Naso dem do against lfc.. Con begin dey claim good team
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lamasta:

Your head dey dia grin

Tanx boss. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Jazzman01: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
helinues:

I said it when the game started that the game will be full of physicality.

Marcos should be praised on Chelsea side for taming Jesus at the right wing. Azplicueta also tried as well..

Azplicueta is a beast. He gives his 100% in every Chelsea's game and it has become a normal routine for him so it doesn't make any difference commending him.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Cronus1: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
aktolly54:
beware of people quoting you, so you won't regret your whole life been a kind man on earth
LMAO, the irony. grin grin grin

He is the scammer here. Anybody who contact him will regret the day they chatted him up. He will steal your BVN, your identity and hack your Nairaland account and use it to scam others.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Cronus1: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
specialbobby:

How serious are you
He is a scammer. I hope you have not handed him your details?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Cronus1: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mbaku:
I’m interested
The guy is a scammer, please beware. He will request for your Nairaland account details, BVN, NIN and then create a bank account with your BVN. He will then proceed to scam others with it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Cronus1: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hebunn:
Interested......
Don't hand him your details. He has no loan to give. He is a scammer!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Jazzman01: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
ibknaanii80:
These guys didn't bring there A-game today, they didn't think fast on the ball and the decision making was slow. Coach should have made a change earlier also. Up Blues. But it More than just a premier league game to City, they came like a wounded lion to make a statement. Tonight will be one of the best night for Pep.

It's not about A-game. They played what Tuchel wanted them to play. To defend and hit city on the counter just like they did in the champions League but pep came prepared. They didn't commit any silly mistake for Chelsea to pounce on and all thier players were constantly tracking back to neutralise any counter.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by KingDash: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
juventus go too rape chelshit eh.. I can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Ykpm: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Degeg:

Thanks for the advice bro.
How many people were you able to lure in with this? Humour me.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by aktolly54(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cronus1:

LMAO, the irony. grin grin grin

He is the scammer here. Anybody who contact him will regret the day they chatted him up. He will steal your BVN, your identity and hack your Nairaland account and use it to scam others.
I can smell that too, he just open the account yesterday
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Cronus1: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
aktolly54:
I can smell that too, he just open the account yesterday
So many people have fallen for it already. I don't know if I should call it desperation or greed.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Gfskw: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Benwallt:
Typical Nigerian.

So because he's a Nigerian, he should not laugh at the ignorance of those who thought Pep will lose 4 times in a row against "Tukle"

If you're among those then you deserve to be laughed at because it simply means you don't know Pep.

Pep is head and shoulders ahead of Tuchel!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by adamskutty(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:
My wine loaded........
Abeg which app did you use to live stream this game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 / Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 / Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.