Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) (48554 Views)

Exploring Different Materials For Chilled Water Piping: Pros And Cons. / Scientists Rediscover A Chameleon In Madagascar Last Seen 100 Years Ago (Photos) / Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Amazing meme
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by deltateam: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mokason288:
Oyibo get time sha

Those guys abroad don’t have any problem

I wish we could swap President’s after some time, so that this people can see shege and focus their energy on other things like
1: Rise and fall of dollars

2: Multiplying inflation

3: Fulani Herdsmen

4:Doctors and ASSU Strikes

5: Soldiers killing Civilians on a daily

6: DSS / police harassing any body that tries to speak

The list is endless to make one go insane

Who would wanna swap positions with a shit hole?
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Butterpie123: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
It's on cruise level....THIS LIFE I CAN'T KILL MYSELF grin grin
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
The sun don enter hin body. He looks super relaxed
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by McGg: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wonders of Nature

1 Like

Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by pickatyoubackup: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Meme loading

1 Like

Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by SonyaSpence: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chameleon sef dey rest.
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Kingcalls: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mokason288:
Oyibo get time sha

I wish we could swap President’s after some time, so that this people can see shege and focus their energy on other things like

Whats this one saying??
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by udomma1005(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
tongue
Mokason288:
Oyibo get time sha

.... So that they can see shegee...... grin
Mokason288:
Oyibo get time sha

.... So that they can see shegee......

1 Like

Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Even the chameleon tire,na agbo I dey sell jawee
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Ayo8(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
The chameleon resemble Bubu
Are you implying that the chameleon is bubu.
??
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Berankis: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mokason288:
Oyibo get time sha

Omo... We die here na!
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mokason288:

Kissssssssss my asssssss

You go sabi worry grin
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Mokason288(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You go sabi worry grin
Yes oooo

Fine girl

What part of delta are you?
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Germi9: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
I cannot come and go and kill myself; say mr chameleon
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mokason288:
Oyibo get time sha

If you like bring Obama here to be president, he will fail!

The structure is set up to make anyone fail.

1 Like

Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by usj(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16173873/super-chilled-chameleon-reclines-in-sunshine/amp/
fake pictures, lizards are not designed to post that way. That chameleon possibly killed frozen in that position with pins pining it to an Object. Just so he can take that photograph. The only animal that can post that way are human, and other apes.
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by TeamLeader(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
The chameleon be like I nor go kuku come and go and kill myself
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by perdollar(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
See whole meat
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by mrkings84(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
The chameleon is cooling off after a days hard work while the photographer thought he is working while he is actually without a job......
Everything in oybo land is the opposite of what we have here.

Here, make chameleon go relax like this Na make we see what happens to him next, or make photographer go dey snap nonesense, who wan pay am
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Nature8(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by adeblow(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Are there still chameleons in Nigeria anybody? The last time I saw one was in the 1990s
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Eaglesence: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mokason288:
Oyibo get time sha

NEPA wahala
High cost of food
Floading
Kidnapping
I pause

1 Like

Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by PacAmaru: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Manq:

And they get paid doing so.. photographers in naija will beg you at events to at least look at the pix they snapped talk more of paying for it
no loud am u dey make proud Nigerian like me shame
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by edward1106(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Massiveglory:
The chameleon don tire for the things happening on earth.

Nah, that's a post of, "I gat no problem at all."
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by rukis360(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
I've owned chameleons in the past up to four and I find the digits of this one weird, reptiles hav 5 fingers/toes but it's appears like three cus two of the five r joined as one,the other two as one den the last is solitary behind them... I dnt think chameleons hav separated digits and they won't even assume this position this one is in cus they hardly lay on their backs....this one is another specie of lizard
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by IbileIfe: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
okwadatigbogal:
This chameleon is more photogenic than me...
grin
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by pegix(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2021
This is what we call cruise
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by Litmus: 1:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Lavisha:
Chameleon we some pple for don eat in Naija.

Wow, so you regularly eat agama lizards in your area or the world? shocked
Re: Super-chilled Chameleon Leans On His Arm As He Reclines In The Sunshine(Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:57am On Sep 21, 2021
MrBONE2:

Bwana I got picture of this below chilling in Cool Savanah area of KiVuKi Land grin
na rango be dis? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Turtle Captured By A Woman In Lagos (Photos) / Huge 1,500-Year-Old Wine Factory Found In Israel (Photos) / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.