Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

How To Sell The Right Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell The Right Way (174 Views)

The Right Way To Run Facebook And Instagram Ads. (beginners Guide) / Clear up your Closet and Sell the unwanted Stuffs online with this App / Make Extra Cash~Clean up your closet & sell the unwanted stuffs fast on u-Snapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell The Right Way by Beulah4U(f): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
HOW TO SELL RIGHT

===============

First what's selling�

Selling is simply a transfer of enthusiasm about a particular Product/Services into the heart/mind of your customer..

Alot of people are enthusiastic about something that their customers are not interested in�

E.g I love sports alot, then I went ahead to open a betting centre where Women of 50+ upwards have the highest population, will it work?

That's One mistakes marketers make..

If you want to sell the right way you must understand what your audience needs ( if you have an audience Already), Or Conduct a market research, sell something that's solving a Problem of people ( drive audience to the product)

You can't be selling Real Estate to an average Nigerian Student, that's looking for money for Manual�

Understand the market you want to venture

Once you've found something that's a solution..

Don't start selling like everyone else..

Educate & sell.

E.g

Am selling flat shoes..

Here's how to sell it right�

5 Reasons why your toes hurt..

Everyday you dress nice and wear heels, research shows that 95% of women won't work well once they're 50+ cause of excessive wearing of heels as a youth..

Instead of endangering yourself as you grow, take a day or 2 and rock a nice sneakers..

It will make you glow ,blabla .... Etc

What you've just done is unique and exceptional, they now see the importance of getting sneakers, you can then flash a picture of 2 sneakers, don't send too much.

What you've just done is..

You've educated them on something and when they are thinking of an option you presented your product/Services to them☺️☺️..

Don't be too selly but Sell the right way..

No matter how you try to sell the right way..

If you don't have an audience to sell to then you'll be stucked with your product/Services alone�

That's not what you wish for yourself am certain..

If you're in the Real Estate Niche, you don't need Students on your CL for he Business, Maybe later but they won't get you the results you need..

They will only be interested and being interested doesn't pay the bills☹️☹️

It's easier for me to teach Chemistry to people that are in my Chemistry class than to teach it to people in Accounting class..

They'll assimilate it better cause they have interest in what am offering rather than forcing your product down their throat..

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Graphic Designs / A Lifetime Opportunity In Kaduna / Please Help! Gsternling Has Not Paid My Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.