Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager (30446 Views)

Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by galaxylauncher: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021

1 Share

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by DoctorDree(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Manq(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
?? Why was he banned
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Davido is feeling like fg...banning and unbanning if twitter.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by ERockson: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
That Israel na certified Mumu. The matter he dabbled into can put his boss in international mess

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by FakeUnity: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
This country is full of mugus, idiots and buffoons. Trying to even make them reason like human has become impossible, it's unfortunate that they only way for this country to move forward is for these hopeless creatures to die off one way or another.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Dearly1: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by almsofgold: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Outright dismal shouldve been in place,cause peeps be thinking he's speaking his boss's mind

7 Likes

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Good...Na why I like guyman life be This...no permanent grudges...Na women dey nurture grudges till eternity lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by zombieHUNTER: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
That isreal is a fool anyways..

13 Likes

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by CXLVII: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wizzy making waves all over the world and someone is busy lifting suspension. grin.

Dis life no balance.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Ancecoker(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please wait while your transaction is processing
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Lagosfinder(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Aide that nearly got his boss into FBI problem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by zombieHUNTER: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
CXLVII:
Wiz kid making waves all over the world and someone is lifting suspension. grin

Dis life no balance.

Can Wizkid suspend anyone?

36 Likes

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Banana island is synonymous to flooding.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
See Davido, why not face super cop abba kyari yourself.... Hiding under woman skirt.
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Omicron007: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked

This frog voiced guy even has the power to suspend and un-suspend. There is nothing Vulture Griller will not see while defending the lifeless mannequin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Sirmuel1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nice one O.B.O

Since Federal Government dey misbehave, maybe I go send my CV to you oh
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
galaxylauncher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0sUKfqZb3g

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT-UliFrun4/?utm_medium=copy_link

Whoever this guy is, 'the guy doing voice over in this video' I like his voice.

I fell in love with his voice the first day I played a video which he talked about PH flyover looking like Dubai.
He started using American accent in that video and he said something like " let me speak americana". I love him.

Op I would like to meet him if he stays in PH. Thanks.
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Drsnives(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
How is this news for God sake
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by meccuno: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
FakeUnity:
This country is full of mugus, idiots and buffoons. Trying to even make them reason like human has become impossible, it's unfortunate that they only way for this country to move forward is for these hopeless creatures to die off one way or another.
That's were the vaccines come into play. Don't worry, the vaccines would do the job. grin
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by taiwotimitt: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
What kind of news is this?
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by CXLVII: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Can Wizkid suspend anyone?

You know dude ain’t got all that time. Busy bee making waves across continents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by NevaLoseH: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omobaba
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by DeBoyNewton: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Old news.
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Isreal b4 u talk get authorization ok?
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by mokoh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na Una know for Una self
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by Mckhalifa(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Big agbaya with bald hair tongue
Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by vickydevoka(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good...Na why I like guyman life be This...no permanent grudges...Na women dey nurture grudges till eternity lipsrsealed
I prefer women. People way beg de change dere mind. If a guy say no, na no be dat. If woman say no. Just go beg am. Na so she go soft by force

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager by nairavsdollars(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? / Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning / Pat Attah Shows Off Baking Skills In Germany (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.