Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

“what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports (443 Views)

Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet / See Price Money Anthony Joshua Will Earn Vs Carlos Takam Fight / See Price Money Anthony Joshua Will Earn Vs Carlos Takam Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports by adanna23: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2021

“What happened to my money?” Anthony Joshua Corners Nigeria Olympic Committee, Ministry of Sports

Following the Nation’s no-show in any weight category of boxing during the just concluded Tokyo Olympics, the WBO, IBF and WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has called out the Nigerian Ministry of Sports and Nigeria Olympic Committee (NOC) over the use (or misuse) of his recent donations to the ministry.

This is coming in the wake of revelations that much of the lapses that marred Nigeria’s overall participation in the Summer event were due to Mr Sunday Dare’s (Nigeria’s Minister of Sports) diversion of funds meant for athletes’ preparation and participation. The Sports minister who is among the frontrunners for the Oyo State governorship election is said to be securing his financial war chest for the coming campaigns.

Click here for full article:
https://yeyenews.com/what-happened-to-my-money-anthony-joshua-corners-nigeria-olympic-committee-ministry-of-sports/
Re: “what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports by donbachi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
The thieves...called leaders.
Re: “what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports by Jerryherd: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shame
Re: “what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tony u should have known better

Donating your hard earned money through the big wigs hand is a no no, u should have donated directly to the target persons or buying a fully equipped standard gymnasium where upcoming talents will train and develop.

Can anything good come out from a country whose constitution empowers her leaders to recklessly loot the common wealth with a kleptomaniac fervor?
Re: “what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports by Great100000: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
It's what it's.

Dem don chop am as usual.
Re: “what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports by paulolee(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
them bin take am stake sure 2 odds to double am BT city choose to burst tickets n na so d moni take go
Re: “what Happened To My Money?” Anthony Joshua Corners NOC, Min. Of Sports by PROPHETmichael: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Tony u should have known better

Donating your hard earned money through the big wigs hand is a no no, u should have donated directly to the target persons or buying a fully equipped standard gymnasium where upcoming talents will train and develop.

Can anything good come out from a country whose constitution empowers her leaders to recklessly loot the common wealth with a kleptomaniac fervor?

Before you react to fake news, always try and read the source. Yeyenews.com says it all

(1) (Reply)

West Ham End Man City's 5th Straight-year Carabo Cup Hopes / OFFICIAL: #chelsea Have Been Named The Best Men’s Club Of The Year / Best Football Prediction Youtube Channels 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.