Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,714 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again (56080 Views)

Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by xtervaganza(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2021
DropsMic:
Make them come make we change president
won't make a difference. biden is just as bad as buhari. Both are dead in the brain
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Mckhala80(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2021
In his election manifesto , he promised to legalize gay marriage. A promoter of gayism is nothing but anti_Christ . Americans heard all these and still voted him in and now Trump is the victor. Just like Nigeria , we needed change and now GEJ is the hero. May God help us.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2021
ihatebuhari:
Lol I actually saw the Billboard three days ago when I passed by so so funny

Lol u wey never airport before
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by naijaman2225(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Leave Biden alone. No matter what you rednecks do, Trump can never be president again.

MAYBE IM MARS IF THE ORANGEDIOT CAN FIGURE A WAY TO GET THERE...LOLS
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by LofiLogic: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
. Isoright

America is one overrated dumb fuckkk nation

If u no know wetin overrated mean leave am out of your talk nah. How is America overrated abeg. The world's strongest navy, airforce, and military belongs to the US and they are overrated bah grin
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by nairamaniac: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Modrovdeux:

Even if trump's pattern had been adhered to...the same result would have happened

Trump signed the agreement based on the info he had...that the Afghan army was stronger than the Taliban with 300000 men under arms, and including a 40000 special forces contingent..and a decent airforce. Biden too had the same information. The minute the US left...those strong army melted away and allowed the Taliban to take over, with some of them joining the new masters.

You guys should stop blaming Biden or TRUMP or anyone from the US. If you must blame them...blame them for trusting the Afghan government that they would be able to fight off the taliban. As we can see, it did not happen.

Unless you want the US to spend the next 80 years or more civilizing Afghanistan.

I am no atom of a fan of Trump.

Personally when I heard all those figures for the very first time of how many afghan soldiers america had trained if being up to 300,000 and 40,000 being special forces, all my eyes pointed towards a means to syphon funds thru war-budgets.

Add to those figures that america had also spent trillions of dollars training those forces.

Then they were overan by Taliban that were not up to 30,000 in number.

I use common sense to make have an internal opinion.

Neither did me nor you go there to count those soldiers, so our best bet towards arguement is common sense&Logic.

Maintaining Logic as a common factor, do u thing less than 30,000 Talibans would run down almost 400,000 American trained Afghans within within 1week.

I say one week, becos the Afghans had already started surrendering their territories to Talibans from the moment the U.S resumed evacuation.

If there is not more to it, them why did the US turn a blindeye upon witnessing that the Talibans had started bullying the Afghans in their own very presence?

There is no government or army in the world whereby a few persons amongst them dont gain financially from wars and unaccounted-emagency expenditures.

Take this now and Know peace.

Did me or you go there to count what the us actually spent for the afghans or the soldiers they trained?

Let your common factor be COMMONSENCE&LOGIC before anything else.

If the US actually meant completely well for the Afghans, why didn't the US hand over those arms&war equipments that they abandoned to the Afghans??

U use common sense and reason this.

U came to fight my enemy.

A common enemy to by you&I.

Then you spend trillions of dollars on me to fight my enemy, then the day you are leaving me with my enemy, you now soooo much arms, weapons firepower, vehicles, helicopters on ground between me and my enemy rather than handing them over to me.

Does this really make commonsense to you?
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
nairamaniac:

ll;l;;;llllllllllllll

Either way it does not matter to me.

At the end the only way the US could have won would have been to make this a civilizing mission

Plus I happen to think the US had no business invading Afghanistan anyways.

The choice was in the hands of the Afghans. And history has shown that when offered the choice between secularisim or ancient life...they chose ancient life. Blaming trump or biden or US invasion or soviet invasion(which was precipitated by an uprising against the secular government's polices) changes nothing.

Blaming Biden or Trump does not change the fact that Afghans ain't kids.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by nairamaniac: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Modrovdeux:

Either way it does not matter to me.

At the end the only way the US could have won would have been to make this a civilizing mission

Plus I happen to think the US had no business invading Afghanistan anyways.

The choice was in the hands of the Afghans. And history has shown that when offered the choice between secularisim or ancient life...they chose ancient life. Blaming trump or biden or US invasion or soviet invasion(which was precipitated by an uprising against the secular government's polices) changes nothing.

Blaming Biden or Trump does not change the fact that Afghans ain't kids.

The US had every right invading Afghanistan.

Talibans that just bombed Twin Towers and other US Facilities were using Afghanistan as their nest.

They had to cut the feathers of the Talibans and if possible get their head Osama bin Laden by virtue of Intel or direct or product of the invasion.

Did they stay too long?
Yes&No
Yes, cos even after bin Laden and several wars heads had been killed.
But No, cos they claimed to still be involved in training the afghans on how to prevent a repeat of Talibans overpowering them to use their country as a Terrorist ground.

Should we blame Biden for his method of evacuation?
Yes
With all our mights.
Cos the bulk stops at his table as at when the US left.
And it's the biggest betrayal to the afghans who had helped the US over the last 2decades.

Without those afghans, US would never have succeeded as much as they did against the Talibans and towards the Murder of Bin Laden.

Any sane country would find it hard to trust america henceforth when next they need their help against terrorists & enemies.

The US lost the number 1 thing that matters towards the future which is TRUST.

You shouldn't confidently say the Afghans chose acient life.
Thats highly insensitive of you and anyone who says this kind of thing.

How can you insinuate what someone actually wanted when the person was on the opposite side of a stronger-oppressor.

So if I come to your house with all my weapons to enforce my own acient life on you, meanwhile u are defenseless and have no other house to run to, I succeed, u would be happy to hear a very far witness to shade you of choosing an ancient life over modern life under the condition I had subjected you to?
Only pray to God to not allow you be in same situation.

Pls Sir, use very common sense and Logic on some things no mater how sofisticated they may look in the outer surface.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Sleekfingers: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
No citizen in the world enjoy democracy more than the United State citizens....mehn those guys they are really free to express there feelings.

You can't try this shit in so many Countries around the world especially in Africa.

If you mistakenly try this in Nija. Daura Secret Service go invade your house for midnight. cheesy

You dare not try it in china, north korea, Japan, saudi arabia, UAE, Qatar, iran, iraq, cameroon, algeria, morroco, tunisia, georgia, india, congo dr, thailand, singapore, malaysia , venezuela and Nigeria
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by ume1000: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
No citizen in the world enjoy democracy more than the United State citizens....mehn those guys they are really free to express there feelings.

You can't try this shit in so many Countries around the world especially in Africa.

If you mistakenly try this in Nija. Daura Secret Service go invade your house for midnight. cheesy
too much of freedom Leads to excess destruction - ume1000

1 Like

Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Stanchem029: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
150k sent.

May we never lack.
You just credited a serial scammer. Anthony m okeke is an impersonator.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Emilokoiyawon: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
But Biden is still greater than Trump. Republicans are disgusting human beings.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by israelmao(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Evangelynn:

Unpopular because Americans elected him to be president of Afghanistan abi?

Lol you are not current you are just a loud mouth having an opinion on a forum.Majority of Americans support American withdrawal from Afghanistan, Afghanistan will not define his presidency because America had to leave at some point.
Withdrawal plans were drawn up by Trump and executed haphazardly by Biden,it is not all about how many Americans supported it but about how it was executed.And anyone with sharp feelers for current happenings who is not wet behind ears knows that,its execution process left some Americans dead during evacuation of her citizens in Afghanistan.Mr. Current,Americans measure their president in every aspect of governance like no other both local and foreign affairs as the superpower nation.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Stanchem029:

You just credited a serial scammer. Anthony m okeke is an impersonator.
Someone drew my attention to that, I reached out to somto55 to refund the money so I can give it to someone truly in need but he ignored me completely.

He has proven beyond doubt that he is indeed a scammer. He'll surely meet his waterloo.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Evangelynn(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
israelmao:

Withdrawal plans were drawn up by Trump and executed haphazardly by Biden,it is not all about how many Americans supported it but about how it was executed.And anyone with sharp feelers for current happenings who is not wet behind ears knows that,its execution process left some Americans dead during evacuation of her citizens in Afghanistan.Mr. Current,Americans measure their president in every aspect of governance like no other both local and foreign affairs as the superpower nation.
Had Trump still been in office same thing would have happened,he negotiated with the Taliban without the knowledge of the Afghan government.
How it was executed couldn't have been any better to begin with and yes they evacuated over a 100k people within the two weeks more than any nation. American presence in Afghanistan has led to over 2000+ Americans dead since 2001 and so why is Biden's different it is actually good that they left when they did to prevent more casualties.I am actually a lady or Ms. not a Mr wink Nobody asked you to tell me how Americans measure their leaders you were wrong by saying that Afghanistan will define his presidency it wouldn't America is out of there and majority of Americans don't give a crap about a foreign policy that will waste their tax payers money and Afghanistan is not the only foreign issue Biden gets to deal with.
What concerns the majority is the domestic policies back home which the president is already tackling
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by israelmao(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Evangelynn:

Had Trump still been in office same thing would have happened,he negotiated with the Taliban without the knowledge of the Afghan government.
How it was executed couldn't have been any better to begin with and yes they evacuated over a 100k people within the two weeks more than any nation. American presence in Afghanistan has led to over 2000+ Americans dead since 2001 and so why is Biden's different it is actually good that they left when they did to prevent more casualties.I am actually a lady or Ms. not a Mr wink Nobody asked you to tell me how Americans measure their leaders you were wrong by saying that Afghanistan will define his presidency it wouldn't America is out of there and majority of Americans don't give a crap about a foreign policy that will waste their tax payers money and Afghanistan is not the only foreign issue Biden gets to deal with.
What concerns the majority is the domestic policies back home which the president is already tackling

Trump couldn't have allowed the Taliban to run amok if he were in power or allowed a free-for-all scenario that resulted in dying minute evacuation.Biden had his chance to stop Taliban but left them for days to until Afghan government was overrun,it was one thing that led to another.Whether you accept it or not "Ms Somebody" Americans evaluate their leaders through and through and do care about how their leader steers international affairs within the confines of international law because it is one of what made their nation the superpower nation in which they relish their pride from other nations.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Toks2008(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
nairamaniac:

How can u of all people say this?

Did u ever hear that trump also signed the agreement to leave with this kind of tactless,inconsiderate pattern/procedure?

You need to listen to Biden speech.

There is no how they would have done it without it getting messy.

It is the Afgan government that the world should blame. Those equipments were meant for them to use against terrorists but instead what did he do?

He fled with his family with looted funds to Dubai.

Biden has no single blame.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by kingreign(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Atleast he was a president for good 4years, and that's enough. What have you been even in your village?

Ima Ima, mme di Uyo o.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Evangelynn(f): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
israelmao:

Trump couldn't have allowed the Taliban to run amok if he were in power or allowed a free-for-all scenario that resulted in dying minute evacuation.Biden had his chance to stop Taliban but left them for days to until Afghan government was overrun,it was one thing that led to another.Whether you accept it or not "Ms Somebody" Americans evaluate their leaders through and through and do care about how their leader steers international affairs within the confines of international law because it is one of what made their nation the superpower nation in which they relish their pride from other nations.
You are just spilling junk with no iota of facts.It is obvious you don't know the genesis of everything if you think Trump would have done any better.The experts who knows more than the both of us disagree with you so stop saying what you don't know that Trump wouldn't have allowed the Taliban run amok when he released Taliban fighters and negotiated with them.Go and research before talking instead of holding an incompetent Trump to high standards when it was the spill out of his botched deal that fell on Biden.
And whether you like it or not Afghanistan will not make Biden an unpopular president neither will it define his presidency, domestic issues matter more to the populace than blah blah nobody is contending their super power.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by NairalandSARS: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Stanchem029:

You just credited a serial scammer.

For where? Ogogorofreak is the last person to help anyone online.
No mind am, e just dey catch cruise.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by nairamaniac: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Toks2008:

You need to listen to Biden speech.

There is no how they would have done it without it getting messy.

It is the Afgan government that the world should blame. Those equipments were meant for them to use against terrorists but instead what did he do?

He fled with his family with looted funds to Dubai.

Biden has no single blame.

Do u really believe all those figures in trillions quoted by US on how much the spent on training of Afghan soldiers?

Or the figures on how many soldiers they trained to withstand the Taliban?

They trained that much and they spent that much on them, yet they fell even before the US evacuated?

I'm not accurate here; but can 30,000 Talibans overcome 300,000 US trained of any countriy in in world, to the extent of possessing their equipments, even in the presense of their trainers(US)?

Whenever their are more than 2sets of unexpected-coincidences, it becomes deliberate.

A dog can't bite only one person 3 times due to series of badlucks.

I personally believe their is more ti all these than it meets the eye.

The tactless-evacuation was either AN OBFUSCATION or A DAMAGE CONTROL.

None of those end results sounds Logical or reasonable.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Stanchem029: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
NairalandSARS:

For where? Ogogorofreak is the last person to help anyone online.
No mind am, e just dey catch cruise.
grin grin grin grin
Thank God ooooooooooo
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by israelmao(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Evangelynn:

You are just spilling junk with no iota of facts.It is obvious you don't know the genesis of everything if you think Trump would have done any better.The experts who knows more than the both of us disagree with you so stop saying what you don't know that Trump wouldn't have allowed the Taliban run amok when he released Taliban fighters and negotiated with them.Go and research before talking instead of holding an incompetent Trump to high standards when it was the spill out of his botched deal that fell on Biden.
And whether you like it or not Afghanistan will not make Biden an unpopular president neither will it define his presidency, domestic issues matter more to the populace than blah blah nobody is contending their super power.
It may appear to you as junk but that what would've transpired if Trump were in power.Trump dealt with and silenced ISIS to the extent that none was heard about them till expiration of his tenure.The mismanagement and poor execution of withdrawal plans by Biden has led to the dip in his initial level of popularity from December 2020 to the time he allowed Taliban ran on unbelievable and unchecked rampage.Biden is now "Making the Taliban Great Again"

Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Evangelynn(f): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
israelmao:

It may appear to you as junk but that what would've transpired if Trump were in power.Trump dealt with and silenced ISIS to the extent that none was heard about them to expiration of his tenure.The mismanagement and poor execution of withdrawal plans by Biden has led to the dip in his initial level of popularity from December 2020 to the time he allowed Taliban ran on unbelievable and unchecked rampage.Biden is now "Making the Taliban great again"
I knew you were a Trump supporter but I thought you would be objective and tell yourself the truth.Trump dealt with ISIS but we still have ISIS what then is ISIS,ISIS-K and negotiations with terrorist and releasing them from prison huh, around where on earth do you get these lies from though sad
Lol Trump's administration never handed over critical foreign information to the transition team until January and there was little or nothing Biden could do your lord and saviour Trump wanted out by May 1st Biden only extended it by 4 months and in your delusional self you think it wouldn't have been worse had it been carried on earlier.You have a brain do your research learn from the experts who say that Trump wouldn't have done anything spectacular or different because it was mainly his idea and what they left of but then keep deceiving yourself that Trump is better than Biden or would have done any better.

Lol no need to show me a billboard of a dumb republiQan who doesn't know that it was Trump's failure and just wants to be silly nothing changes the fact that Biden's administration evacuated more than a 100k people than any other nation and that Trump's administration failed to give visas to many Afghans applying for it which was also a backlog suffered by the present administration (Google what Olivia Troye a former member of Trump's administration said about that) but then in a bid to deceive yourself facts don't matter to Trump supporters.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Evangelynn(f): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
xtervaganza:
won't make a difference. biden is just as bad as buhari. Both are dead in the brain
How you ignoramuses confidently spill out junk in form of opinion amazes me.

Keep quiet if you don't know zilch no need comparing Biden to Buhari are you in America or is that what Americans told you.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by israelmao(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Evangelynn:

I knew you were a Trump supporter but I thought you would be objective and tell yourself the truth.Trump dealt with ISIS but we still have ISIS what then is ISIS,ISIS-K and negotiations with terrorist and releasing them from prison huh, around where on earth do you get these lies from though sad
Lol Trump's administration never handed over critical foreign information to the transition team until January and there was little or nothing Biden could do your lord and saviour Trump wanted out by May 1st Biden only extended it by 4 months and in your delusional self you think it wouldn't have been worse had it been carried on earlier.You have a brain do your research learn from the experts who say that Trump wouldn't have done anything spectacular or different because it was mainly his idea and what they left of but then keep deceiving yourself that Trump is better than Biden or would have done any better.

Lol no need to show me a billboard of a dumb republiQan who doesn't know that it was Trump's failure and just wants to be silly nothing changes the fact that Biden's administration evacuated more than a 100k people than any other nation and that Trump's administration failed to give visas to many Afghans applying for it which was also a backlog suffered by the present administration (Google what Olivia Troye a former member of Trump's administration said about that) but then in a bid to deceive yourself facts don't matter to Trump supporters.
I'll always keep learning but then Biden's decision has cost some Americans supreme price irrespective of the lives evacuated the lost lives can't be regained.Let Biden in his smartness recover those lives that were lost which meticulous and swift decision would've saved.ISIS' resurgence is one of the fallouts of Biden's wrong and untimely decision.
Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by xtervaganza(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Evangelynn:

How you ignoramuses confidently spill out junk in form of opinion amazes me.

Keep quiet if you don't know zilch no need comparing Biden to Buhari are you in America or is that what Americans told you.
na your papa de spill junk in form of opinion. Did I mention your father's name ? E no go better for you.

Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again by Evangelynn(f): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
xtervaganza:
na your papa de spill junk in form of opinion. Did I mention your father's name ? E no go better for you.

Omo ale
Na your own papa you dey insult.

Omo ale grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.