Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta (621 Views)

Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft / Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Lagospost: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta

Contrary to the call by some section of Yoruba people for succession from Nigeria, the Olowu of Owu Kuta, Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama, Tegbosun III, in a chat with the members of the Society for Digital Newspaper Owners of Nigeria (SDNON) on Thursday said that the country is better together.

He said he believes in the unity of Nigeria no matter what the country is currently facing.

The Monarch added that he chose the part of nation building for more than nine (9) years of his reign.

Read more below;
https://www.lagospostng.com/i-believe-in-unity-of-nigeria-says-olowu-kuta/
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by DoctorDree(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Everyone is entitled to his or her view
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Ogamysamo: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2021
after nature slice nigeria into 3?
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Ogamysamo: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2021
after nature divine nigeria as 3 different nation with clear boundary, you want to unite it. mr unity please clean that stretch mark wey make am look like 3 if you really know say na 1 im b. cos when ever i check map i de see 33.
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Blackfire(m): 12:55am On Sep 19, 2021
Good

North2023
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Praxis758: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2021
This particular monarch has never speak against the endemic corruption and sundry injustices bedeviling the country.

He's quick to root for northern interest at the expense of his subjects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Ogamysamo: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Lagospost:
I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta

Contrary to the call by some section of Yoruba people for succession from Nigeria, the Olowu of Owu Kuta, Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama, Tegbosun III, in a chat with the members of the Society for Digital Newspaper Owners of Nigeria (SDNON) on Thursday said that the country is better together.

He said he believes in the unity of Nigeria no matter what the country is currently facing.

The Monarch added that he chose the part of nation building for more than nine (9) years of his reign.

Read more below;
https://www.lagospostng.com/i-believe-in-unity-of-nigeria-says-olowu-kuta/

it will be better if you kukuma complete it and put the link as the original source, it will grab more attention and many will TAP it raw.
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Jostoman: 3:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Praxis758:
This particular monarch has never speak against the endemic corruption and sundry injustices bedeviling the country.

maybe he is one of the Afonja in Yoruba land.
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by adefitim(m): 3:58am On Sep 19, 2021
Oh really?
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Karlovych: 3:59am On Sep 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed It's in their DNA so I'm not surprised. They will stab their own in the back for selfish reasons like they did to Abiola
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Praxis758:

Are you his subject? David Umahi recently talked in favour of North during VAT and open grazing but you will not see Yoruba complaining but you guys have picked up habit of lambasting our Kings on any small thing.

We love our kings like that.
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed It's in their DNA so I'm not surprised. They will stab their own in the back for selfish reasons like they did to Abiola

Those that stab Abiola are not real Yoruba, some of them have their blood polluted by ibo and Fulani blood, same thing these half blood Yoruba and their friends want to do to Tinubu. angry
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Praxis758: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2021
SlyDev:

Are you his subject? David Umahi recently talked in favour of North during VAT and open grazing but you will not see Yoruba complaining but you guys have picked up habit of lambasting our Kings on any small thing.

We love our kings like that.

I'm an Akoko man from Ondo state, so you can't be more Yoruba than me.

I'm commenting based on his character and utterances.
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Praxis758:

I'm an Akoko man from Ondo state, so you can't be more Yoruba than me.

I'm commenting based on his character and utterances.

You can also be ibo man living in ondo state pretending to be Yoruba, don't blame me, I know how desperate these guys are.
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by NakwansaPolice: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2021
SlyDev:

Those that stab Abiola are not real Yoruba, some of them have their blood polluted by ibo and Fulani blood, same thing these half blood Yoruba and their friends want to do to Tinubu. angry
adeyinka grandson spotted
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
adeyinka grandson spotted

Even tho I dont subscribe fully to his ways, I understand and support his theory of half blood. You guys support Kanu, let's support our man too
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Praxis758: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2021
SlyDev:

You can also be ibo man living in ondo state pretending to be Yoruba, don't blame me, I know how desperate these guys are.

My ancestral genealogy spans from the cradle of the land of Omoluabis.

Both maternal and paternal sides are from the land of Omoluabis.

I am an "Akoko Onile Obi, Omo Arowo S'oge"
Re: I Believe In Unity Of Nigeria, Says Olowu Kuta by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Praxis758:

My ancestral genealogy spans from the cradle of the land of Omoluabis.

Both maternal and paternal sides are from the land of Omoluabis.

I am an "Akoko Onile Obi, Omo Arowo S'oge"

Owu adiẹ koma fo bi Asa sugbon abosi ati keita ni ko jẹ ki adiẹ le fo. Be proud of your tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Residents of Onitsha screaming and cheering Soludo when he visited(video) / It Is Only “Free And Fair And Credible Elections” That Can Save Nigeria. / Little Boy Rocks Fendi In Solidarity With MNK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.