Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America (2541 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face's 42nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Finestgal: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERWdjH58AUE

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face birthday with her kids while he's in America

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Finestgal: 12:37am On Sep 19, 2021
More

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by JaneYave(f): 1:42am On Sep 19, 2021
This is the way, my dear Lady�HBD Daddy lovely daughters
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 19, 2021
See how somebody is just tormenting herself.

Why celebrate him knowing he's with another woman and may not even be thinking about you?

The moment a man decides to go with another woman, erase him from your heart. I know some would argue that hes her husband. True but when a husband chooses to be irresponsible and wayward, he doesn't deserve to be treated any better.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by pocohantas(f): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:

Why celebrate him knowing he's with another woman and may not even be thinking about you?

The moment a man decides to go with another woman, erase him from your heart. I know some would argue that hes her husband. True but when a husband chooses to be irresponsible and wayward, he doesn't deserve to be treated any better.

Are you the other woman? As in, is Tuface in your house now? cheesy

I doubt Tuface is with Pero at this point. Annie freaked out because it has probably been the standard. Anyway, it would be hard for Annie to leave Tuface.

Annie has a very poor dress sense, na my own problem be that. Just like Tiwa and Simi. Thankfully the last two are good at their craft. I wish I could say the same about Annie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Are you the other woman? As in, is Tuface in your house now? cheesy

I doubt Tuface is with Pero at this point. Annie freaked out because it has probably been the standard. Anyway, it would be hard for Annie to leave Tuface.

Annie has a very poor dress sense, na my own problem be that. Just like Tiwa and Simi. Thankfully the last two are good at their craft. I wish I could say the same about Annie.

It's no longer news that he travelled to be with pero. So??

Her dress Sense is not the only comma about her. She just generally has this local girl looks and style. As in she has not leveled up for someone who's a legends wife. She's still wearing that look of "plantation Boyz" era despite the kinda wealth shes surrounded with.

You can't blame Tiwa. It's because of where she she grew up (UK). Fashion is not their thing. So whatever Tiwa is doing, is just learning to be fashionable at old age which seems a bit of a struggle and is always evident in her dressing.

As for Simi, small pikin still dey worry that one. Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2021
Annie is an Insecure lady,why all that drama when you know you ain't going anywhere. Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by muller101(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:

Future is female grin
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Opemiposii(f): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:

It's no longer news that he travelled to be with pero. So??

Her dress Sense is not the only comma about her. She just generally has this local girl looks and style. As in she has not leveled up for someone who's a legends wife. She's still wearing that look of "plantation Boyz" era despite the kinda wealth shes surrounded with.

You can't blame Tiwa. It's because of where she she grew up (UK). Fashion is not their thing. So whatever Tiwa is doing, is just learning to be fashionable at old age which seems a bit of a struggle and is always evident in her dressing.

chochochochocho... eh pele... enleh... go tell dem na
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:

Sorry please can you explain further, what do you mean when you say she is behaving like a kid?
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2021
truthsayer009:

Sorry please can you explain further, what do you mean when you say she is behaving like a kid?

That one has passed. I'm on a new slate at the moment. So, let it slide dear. smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:

That one has passed. I'm on a new slate at the moment. So, let it slide dear. smiley

Alright cool, you obviously don't have anything to say about her which is what I expected as you were blabbing initially.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by silibaba: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
ALL THOSE NONSENSE IN DA PLATE OVER THERE SWEET REACH AFANG SOUP, OFE NSALA OR AFRICAN SALAD?

WE WANT TO BE LIKE THE WHITE, WHILE THE WHITE WANT TO BE LIKE THE BLACK.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by NobleAngell(f): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Annie has calculated that it's way cheaper for her to stay where Tuface left her. She has a lot more to lose than he does.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by flokii: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tuface don japa go America before Annie Macaulay and her squad go kill am.
Na pero own I go like see.. the blissful birthday present to Tubaba grin
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America by Gadafii: 5:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:

mumu fish brain, that's her life and her husband's

Who are you to tell her who to celebrate, hi e scatter

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Former Bbnaija Housemate, Angel Smith Shares New Sultry Photos / Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X / Hottest Nollywood Celebrity Eva, Exposed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.