Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Road Trips In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trips In Nigeria (192 Views)

How To Prepare For Road Trips During Christmas In Nigeria / Hatta Mountain Tour Trips In Dubai / Christmas And Road Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road Trips In Nigeria by Haboseyday(f): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Hello guys, my name is Theresa Adido, I'm a student of Kwara State polytechnic. I have a YouTube channel where I create content around lifestyle, travel and vlogs.

I know getting visibility for my channel is kind of difficult because I'm just starting out.

I have a target to meet which is my 4000 watch hours, without that, I won't be able to monetize my YouTube channel.

I've gotten half of that and I need your help to get me to 4k watch hours.

I'll appreciate that.

This is a link to one of my road trips around Ilorin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hka7SFRdTco

I have other great contents too and I'll appreciate if you can check it out.

Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Market Food Shopping Plus Increasing Cost Of Food In Nigeria / How To Avoid Online Job Scam In Canada!! (video) / How Would I Converse With A Jetblue Delegate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.