Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” (20745 Views)

‘no Album Till Further Notice’ Says Burna Boy / No Album Till Further Notice — Burna Boy Announces / Olamide Finally Confirms No Album This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Flairoqy(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Lol he’s probably dropping an album tomorrow, this week or any moment from now, B enjoys causing a buzz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by DSoj(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Aside the album that contained the songs, On the low, Dangote etc. The next album to me was wack. Can't pick 1 great song from it.
So what's the noise..?
Grammy award PDiddy paid for?. Mcheeww

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by omoyeni37: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
na only knack dey this ur head? For this economy na em u still dey knack? Use Nivea cream give urself a hand job man
I sent you a mail
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Scottz:
Today wey I for collect FTC
Village people still say NO!!
Wait o! Do they pay you guys for this FTC stuff
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by EMAXIM(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2021
DSoj:
Aside the album that contained the songs On the low, Dangote etc. The next album to me was wack. Can't pick 1 great song from it.
So what's the noise..?
Grammy award PDiddy paid for?. Mcheeww

Bros, is Bank on it, collateral damage, monster you made e.t.c not a great song?

What's a great song for you?
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by begge: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2021
wetin concern me. by the way weting you dey sing self
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Onowu1979:
A pack of dog poo. That's what you are man.
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Dearlord(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2021
Ogbeni, tell us say you have exhausted all you got we go understand.
No come too dey form.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by princewarri1985: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Who cares? And how does that change the price of garri in the market which is now 1k or a basket of beans which is now 2400 naira? Get lost motherfvcking burnaboy with your igbo voice wey don rust
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by kullozone(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Can somebody please tell me where the pride is in his comment
Will he say such without any reason at all?

I don't know why we love to hate successful people in this part of the world... They showed him fake love when he got the Grammy oh! Just to form familiarity as fellow Nigerians. Now them Don reveal themselves.

Inbuilt hate everywhere angry

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by DSC7: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
And he has every right to decide .... What the fuq! You might think he is being proud but you don't know that is a man's way of hiding deep pain...

That man is dying inside and all people are doing is asking for him to continue being a circus monkey for our entertainment.

Essence is crap!!!!

If you take out the beautiful work of the producer who ever it is ...And the talented vocalizations of TEMS what you have left is a horribly autotuned vocal that is void of any form of content beyond ...Let me rock you body let me touch you body and carp like that

The reason why the song is global is because the consumers are suuuuper shallow.

Burna be true to yourself always and stick your middle finger to any MOFO that labels you because you don't conform to their expectations of you ...

Celebrity is prison... break free of that shit!

Truely Celebrity life na prison...

Burna needs help.... It's only those close to our super stars that can relate,,, fans no care..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Georgejeez: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2021
He hasn't impacted the lives of Nigerians like African China whose songs are still evergreen till tomorrow highlighting the struggles and sufferings of the Citizens because our govament bad .
Yet when African China left the scene , the scene moved ahead of him and he has tried woefully to bounce back , let Burna beware lest the scene moves away from him .
But like someone said earlier ,na Davido and WizKid we go blame ,if dem no carry am as government work to de sing only woman , woman ,baby I love you , you sweet pass golden morn banana and other rubbish , we for no give Burna boy listening ear , ABI he don forget how many years he de the sidelines before dem change am put for the match ?
Make he no try 9ja fans oo , make we no turn am to Adamu when create Crowe App

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by HibeeHibee: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2021
Chicago IL On Fire � As Wizkid Performs "Ojuelegba"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOlFPArsc2Y

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Calitoscassius(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2021
Yea right! That is because he doesn't have anything in his head to sing anymore. His brain is stale, just like all the other stale musicians, Craig David, Adele, Rihana, Beyonce Shaggy, Eminem, Dizzy Rascal, cool temper, 50cent and many more. They are now all living on past glories. Burna boy is about to go into oblivion. He was never a good musican anyway. I hope he made enough cash to last him in his old age. Since when has maddona or Phil collins, or Elton John or Micheal Bolton have not dropped any album for more than 30 years now. So who da hell is Burna boy?

Even Commando! Who said he will be back! Is nearly 70 years old now and he is still not back!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Boniee(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2021
No be onli to beg am, we go follow beg im papa. Shey na im album we dy chop ni..... Proud mofo....iceprince no do reach dix one wen nigerians turned away from him

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by perdollar(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Even d one way u release no bars no vibe. Go n smoke ur lung out
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Angeltjazz2017(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Alaganature09:
Who care? After all I have Brymo album to listen to...

If you check how burna boy writes his lyrics

You will see that lyrics no go finish

Burna boy Sabi used rhymes with a good contents

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Pride goes before a BIG downfall...

What pride, as if you do buy the albums he releases.

Indirectly, he is telling you that he is going on tours, now is the time for the record label to make their money back
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by osamz007: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2021
omoyankee3:
When an artist is trending, they usually think it's for ever. But it's only a matter of time before people move on to newer artists. So......

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go."

You only got one shot do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by 77up(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2021
Nigga wan finish his career with pride.
Wetting kuku concern me with burna when K1 still dey sing sad

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by obstead200(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2021
seunmohmoh:
If it ain't foreign music, I am not concerned. My Yankee musicians dey drop album steady. No bleeps given.
Ur own worse pass. A confused fellow.
2mrw u will cry loudest about falling naira
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
We have
1. Johnny Drille Before We Fall Asleep
2. Brymo (The Iyana Ipaja Frank Sinatra) 9
3. Dave We're All Alone in This Together

Make Burna chill jare

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by neyobills: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2021
The earlier he realizes he was given the Grammy due to P.Diddys influence as the producer the better for him but whatever rocks his boat anyways.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Pride goes before a BIG downfall...
Na so wuna dey talk since the beginning of this guy career, I thought he shut y'all up by winning the Grammy's.

He has every reason to be prideful, he worked twice as hard. You that don't have any single pride shey you don reach heaven with your height of greatness?
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Solofresh2: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
na only knack dey this ur head? For this economy na em u still dey knack? Use Nivea cream give urself a hand job man
Na your type of girl I dey find walahi
I love the fact that you are very out spoken cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by Knows(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Who cares
abi, who’s Burna boy?
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by 22marvelous(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
His life,his business
After all, as I wake up this morning,I confirmed from my neighbors again who still rules Nigeria,told it was still bubu
Still disappointed.
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by DSoj(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2021
EMAXIM:

Bros, is Bank on it, collateral damage, monster you made e.t.c not a great song?

What's a great song for you?

Only bank on it is above average. Many upcoming and new guys sing way better.. Mayokun, Omalay etc etc etc many why Mngomezulu
Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by J2381: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Bros is running out of ideas oh. Lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yung6ix: I Am The Only Rapper In Nigeria Right Now / Pete Edochie At Alhamdulillah Champions Governor's Cup In Port Harcourt - Photos / Asa Asika Is Davido's New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.