Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,091 members, 7,867,149 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots (9433 Views)

#free Ilogebe Chidi! (Nans) Vp National Affairs Unlawfully Arrested This Morning / Senate Presidency: PDP Torn Between Ndume/ekweremadu And Lawan/ekweremadu Ticket / Lawan Woos PDP Senators With Juicy Chairmanship Slots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by uthlaw: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why not fight for presidency instead?
because they knew a South West candidate will be fill under APC and is the next candidate to rule the country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Kyase:

Stop been sentimental and emotional

In all fairness the pdp should allow a northerner fly their ticket

That is what we say about people being emotional.

You are very correct.

For PDP's 16 years at the helm of Nigeria, the South (Obasanjo & Jonathan) enjoyed 14 whole years.

If they are a sensible party, zoning the presidency to the North should be an easy decision.

They just keep holding tons of useless meetings and setting up senseless Committees...Jonathan is from the South south, hence the South west should get the VP spot in the PDP while the National Chairmanship moves to the South East (considering that the region got the VP spot in the last contest).

There are other positions such as Senate President, Speaker etc..which could be zoned to other regions.

What do I even know? Perhaps, it is more profitable for them with unending crisis.

As for me sha, PDP no dey exist. I no fit forgive them for all that they caused this country.

They should go and complete their National Secretariat building first.

I have never seen a group so reckless, wayward and corrupt like them, in my life.

No roads, no rails, no power....couldn't put in place a solid foundation for the country in 16 whole years, despite being the first political party to come onboard, following return to democratic rule in 1999....Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by 4four(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2021
Kyase:

It’s northern turn in pdp
And again south west pdp can’t get the presidency ticket
and if APC bring out reliable person from South as president nobody should expect me to vote PDP or if I see reliable person from other political party from South my vote goes to the party

1 Like

Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Norwichsailor(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
PDP will Zone it to The North and they will loose
Yes
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Norwichsailor(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2021
4four:
and if APC bring out reliable person from South as president nobody should expect me to vote PDP or if I see reliable person from other political party from South my vote goes to the party
Your head dey there
These southern politicians in pdp are big idiots.
I'm a pdp man o but if tinubu or any Southerner gets apc ticket I'm voting him. These people are mad

5 Likes

Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by danilmo: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Kyase:

undecided
Any Party going against the Interest of the South will fail. I will vote APC or PDP who has South on it, even if na Tompolo, Old Tinubu, Thief Orji Kalu dey d ballot.. I no care. I no come serve fulani..
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Lightorder: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Thought Some analysts and CALCULATORS had always tried to say that south east had GEJ from Bayelsa, an Igbo man as their own slot and turn
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by AMI3(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Your head dey there
I'm a pdp man o but if tinubu or any Southerner gets apc ticket I'm voting him. These people are mad
Do our votes really count in this country?

I have stopped voting since 2019.
I don't want to die before my time
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by VTJN(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Your head dey there
I swear bro. Why northern candidate for presidency? APC is definitely bringing a southern candidate for presidency and it's most likely come from south west

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Lightorder: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2021
Bankowner:
Oga! You have no right to attack my opinion, express yours and moooove on.
not in a public space like this. If you don’t want an attack, don’t say pim . Just read news ,comments and move on
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Lightorder: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2021
Kyase:

Attacking your opinion is also my opinion oga
If e pain you keep moooving
This is a forum boss
I believe you. Though it pains me a little when mine is senselessly attacked with insults attached
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Kyase(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2021
CoolAmbience:

That is what we say about people being emotional.

You are very correct.

For PDP's 16 years at the helm of Nigeria, the South (Obasanjo & Jonathan) enjoyed 14 whole years.

If they are a sensible party, zoning the presidency to the North should be an easy decision.

They just keep holding tons of useless meetings and setting up senseless Committees...Jonathan is from the South south, hence the South west should get the VP spot in the PDP while the National Chairmanship moves to the South East (considering that the region got the VP spot in the last contest).

There are other positions such as Senate President, Speaker etc..which could be zoned to other regions.

What do I even know? Perhaps, it is more profitable for them with unending crisis.

As for me sha, PDP no dey exist. I no fit forgive them for all that they caused this country.

They should go and complete their National Secretariat building first.

I have never seen a group so reckless, wayward and corrupt like them, in my life.

No roads, no rails, no power....couldn't put in place a solid foundation for the country in 16 whole years, despite being the first political party to come onboard, following return to democratic rule in 1999....Haba!

Pdp really messed up
They don’t have any achievements to campaign with

Anyways let’s watch and see how they zone it

1 Like

Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Kyase(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2021
4four:
We are all watching and waiting
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Kyase(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2021
danilmo:

undecided
Any Party going against the Interest of the South will fail. I will vote APC or PDP who has South on it, even if na Tompolo, Old Tinubu, Thief Orji Kalu dey d ballot.. I no care. I no come serve fulani..
Na only Fulani dey north abi
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Kyase(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Lightorder:
I believe you. Though it pains me a little when mine is senselessly attacked with insults attached
The last thing I will do is to insult anyone for what-so....
But I will always air my opinion
Insulting someone for his opinion is sacrilege
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by garfield1: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Kyase:

Tor,am disappointed.how can you advance such reasoning
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by garfield1: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Your head dey there

Eyeneka I thought you destest apc?
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Kyase(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2021
garfield1:

Tor,am disappointed.how can you advance such reasoning
On what ground should pdp zone it’s tivket
Let me hear
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by garfield1: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2021
Kyase:

On what ground should pdp zone it’s tivket
Let me hear

For the sake of equity,let it go back to the south
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Kyase(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2021
garfield1:

For the sake of equity,let it go back to the south
Base in equity in pdp the north should have th ticket
Yes In apc the south should have it
We are talking about party now not region
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Coolgent(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
PDP will Zone it to The North and they will loose
Northerners consider Buhari's 8 years as a total waste, they will surely vote for any candidate from the zone in 2023
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Iamsofavoured(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Then the best is to be their candidate because they can never win next election.
Kyase:

Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by BJanta: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kyase:

But how about the Southeast whose birthright it is?
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by freegaza(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
PDP should zone the presidential ticket to Atiku Abubakar. As it stands now, no one can fight APC except him. No one in PDP both South and North has the resources to fight APC

Some people here especially those Tinubu minions don't want that to happen because they want to easily win the presidential election with little or no opposition. You will see them shouting I WILL ONLY VOTE FOR A SOUTHERN CANDIDATE
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Norwichsailor(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
VTJN:
I swear bro. Why northern candidate for presidency? APC is definitely bringing a southern candidate for presidency and it's most likely come from south west
Fine as long as its south, akeredolu wouldn't be a bad choice sef
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Norwichsailor(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
garfield1:

Eyeneka I thought you destest apc?
Bro
I can't cut my nose to spite my face
It seems the pdp leaders in the south aren't confident any of them can win an election without power of incumbency so they want to give it to the North and whip up useless logic to support this callous mistake. Me its a southern presidency or nothing come 2023
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Christistruth00: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
PDP presidential slot is supposed to be Zoned to the South East
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Skyehigher1: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
,in view, chairmanship position should go to the north- East and vice chairmanship position 1 should go to the South West, and presidential candidate should go to the South- south or South East , in PDP, in APC chairmanship position should go to the north- central or north east, and presidential position should go to the South- west or South East, no matter how he go be southern Nigeria should produce next president
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by Skyehigher1: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
After winning election there is another problem of sharing national assembly position sure
Re: South West PDP Torn Between VP, National Chairmanship Slots by WeRblessed(f): 4:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Believe it or not. Osinbajo will complete the vegetable in aso rock's tenure. Osinbajo will be reelected into office in 2023 by Yorubas and Igbos. He will grant Biafra referendum and later on, he will help the Yoribas out of the shithole, while the Housa Foolanis will take Nigeria. Please save this note.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out / After Osun, Opposition Parties Will Go Into 2023 Elections With High Hopes / Amend Constitution, Reform Judiciary, INEC — Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.