Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York (8232 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / UNGA: Buhari's Speech Lacked Personal Commitments, Contained Lies — PDP Reps / UNGA: Buhari Tells World Leaders Nigeria Will Crush Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2021
President Buhari departs for 76th UN General Assembly in New York on 19th Sep 2021

Femi Adesina

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by IWillRiseAgain(f): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2021
Enjoy your time in USA my dear President. Na Gawd do am for you grin

The only person wey I know say fit travel pass you for this world na FFK. Oga neva even enter the Villa, he don go round every government seat in Nigeria for "lunch", "dinner" and Facebook uploads. As if him no dey see food chop on a normal level. Make free food no kill that guy one day!

Are you a webmaster? Do you own a blog with very low traffic? Let me do my magic for you with On-page Search Engines Optimisation and high quality content.

I will edit the low performing articles on your blog to meet Google and other search engines standard at a very affordable rate. wink You will make your competitors look like learners before Google grin

See my 5-Star ratings on Fiverr here https://www.fiverr.com/s2/41294c1d6b

You can mention me for my Whatsapp details or send me a PM.

Meanwhile, it's my first FTC. Show me some love, people cheesy

15 Likes

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by chloride6: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2021
The presidency is just a full time paid vacation position...

32 Likes

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Safe journey

7 Likes

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by festacman(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Pres. Buhari's recent visit to Imo State was a strategic move. It was hurriedly but carefully arranged as a build-up to his appearance at 76th session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 76). Projects to be commissioned were quickly packaged. Reception/town-hall session was thrown in. He followed up the visit with a 'sweetheart' appreciation message to Imo State people and Igbos in general.

The goal of the visit to Imo State was to neutralize negative impressions created by IPOB about Pres. Buhari in international circles as well as preempt any further 'attacks' that will come before and during the high-profile UN event. With the visit, Pres Buhari will attend and address the UNGA 76 as the President of UNITED Nigeria.

Funny thing about the visit is that while IPOB and ESN were busy enforcing sit-at-home order, attacking fellow Igbo people and destroying their businesses, Pres. Buhari came all way from Abuja, achieved his goal and travelled back to Abuja. Interesting thing is that it was even IPOB social media handles that publicized his visit to the world as they focused on Buhari's trousers and beat their chests about empty streets.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Sonnobax15(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
All these many many departures,of what benefits are they to our big for nothing country?

10 Likes

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by potbelly(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Buhari is just going to mark register there nothing else...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by slawormiir: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Damnnn niggar
As usual....
Nor be say him go make any meaningful contribution to that united nations assembly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by spinna: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
But how do they feel when they meet other leaders that are working so hard to make life better for their citizens while here we are like slaves with whips on our backs...i guess we all tell lies to ourselves, or justify our wicked actions, the nature of man.. But how come white pple still have good govt despite the "nature of man"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQb1gN5qYUs
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Xhuntra: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Zombie presidiot

I trust IPOB and Yoruba Nation protesters already waiting for him in New York

7 Likes

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by JoeEeL(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Ehen...

So the NINAS Newyork protest pepper this people for body so?

This man and gang can't know no rest anymore o, until new people-determined nations emerge from the zoo

1 Like

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Ajala the traveller

1 Like

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by LaSenior: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2021
grin

This presidential jet don suffer
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Ppogbae: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Vacation president
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by SuperNova33: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
He wants to go for naira Marley show

He is the oldest marlian in the world!
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Khariza: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
President Longman Ajala
Safe trip to you.

Finally, he's going to the US to make sure 1 dollar is equal to 1 Naira.

Sai Baba!

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Bbenaboyboss: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
His presence there will not make any difference. Another waste,,���
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by AgroSeeds: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Continue.... Always gallivanting and globe trotting
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by uglyafonja: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Another jamboree, junketing and marauding movement
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by illmatic101(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
To go and do what exactly? angry
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by silifat11(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Always on the move.. on a mission that has no benefit to Nigerian
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Victorfresh008: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Sai baba
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Militant30: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2021
F
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Sundaypaul12345: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2021
E no surprise me again.
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Amidst what's happening in the country? Okay... Continue..
Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2021
We dey wait for am for US.
Grade One Banners don Ready!
Even BuBu go like the Banners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Alo Ramirami nan i ri, an i r'abo o re!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello / People With Disabilities Storm APC Secretariat, Drum Support For Yahaya Bello / Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.