Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,223 members, 7,780,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question (41025 Views)

Psquare’s Paul Okoye’s Marriage In Trouble As Wife Asks For Divorce / Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Godwin25king: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm not a sex addict but i like sex and my future wife must be someone who likes it.. We're just gon sit and discuss it before we get married.

End of story tongue
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
McOluOmo:
na to go do olosho outside be that na cheesy grin

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace get peace
...of mind.
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by DMerciful(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Most women have low sexual drive compared to men. You really don't know much about women if you believe they enjoy sex more generally. Why do you think men pay a lot for sex?
Joe4real1988:
And irony of it all is that women enjoy sex most, just that they know how to pretend about that fact. When your wife is crazy about you, she will even be the one to ask for it always coz u have knocked her off her feet.

1 Like

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Oyiboman69: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Na wa o. So tey you create thread on top the matter.

Na food?? tongue

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by 2packer(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
booz:
Wives are fond of asking husbands the question; ' Is sex food?' just to make the husband look like a pervert and most times to kill his drive.

Husbands, please when next your wives ask this question, show her pictures of 'small girls with big gods' and explain to her how sex is worth more than food, it's worth Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, duplex, foreign getaway, iPhone 13 pro max, designer bags, shoes, watches and the likes.

Abi, what do small girls give to their big gods to deserve the 'huge returns'?

Hence a husband deserves enough of it from his wife, to EITHER or BOTH parties satisfaction.

Am just seeing different opinions and I can't speak for everyone. For me if your wife ask you such questions like "is sex food?" It means you need to step up your game. You are probably not satisfying her the way you ought to. It takes effort to satisfy a woman sexually, you need to understand her chemistry to be able to satisfy her always. Most men just go inn and out with power which will not necessarily get her there the way she would prefer. Handle your woman well with care and you will never hear a language like that in your life. Never
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by 2packer(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
DMerciful:
Most women have low sexual drive compared to men. You really don't know much about women if you believe they enjoy sex more generally. Why do you think men pay a lot for sex?

When you meet that guy that handles you well with Care and knows how to satisfy you, then you will be looking for your low sex drive and you will not be able to find it anymore as a woman
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by DMerciful(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
You're too young, watching too many movies. With time you'll know men and women are different sexually.
2packer:

When you meet that guy that handles you well with Care and knows how to satisfy you, then you will be looking for your low sex drive and you will not be able to find it anymore as a woman

1 Like

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by 2packer(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
frozen70:

Men loves sex, that understandable
Men should know and understand that women are not always in the mood for sex, especially family women

Some home factors are responsible for it

The factor that affect not been in the mood for sex in marriage affect both men and women. When there is pressure of responsibilities to attend to, ones sexual urge reduces either you are a husband or a wife but when this happen, the woman should be mature enough to help the man calm down always with sex. Meaning the sexual attention should be on the man rather than her. When the man is satisfied it is his duty to also put extra effort to satisfy his wife. It must be vice versa.
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Elidrisy20: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
No try that nonsense? Those small girls na ashawo them be, if you no want your wife to they start thinking of cliptocurrency lipsrsealed
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by McBishop2020: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mumu square!
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
booz:
[s]Wives are fond of asking husbands the question; ' Is sex food?' just to make the husband look like a pervert and most times to kill his drive.

Husbands, please when next your wives ask this question, show her pictures of 'small girls with big gods' and explain to her how sex is worth more than food, it's worth Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, duplex, foreign getaway, iPhone 13 pro max, designer bags, shoes, watches and the likes.

Hence a husband deserves enough of it from his wife, to EITHER or BOTH parties satisfaction.[/s]

Dumb negroe.

I hope you know those small girls sleep with more than two 1mbeciles to get such luxuries? You black f00ls always think of things that backfires.

You want to compare wives to prostitutes and equate your marriage to a transaction.

When you are ready for a fake marriage, go to a brothel and get yourself a fake wife. Be ready to share.
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by judinho07(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
"well it depend on the kind of woman/lady/man or guy.dat's in.dat kind of shit..cause 4 me anyday u ask me dat...mmmmmmmh...my woman know me shaaa..!imagine weather sex nah food whot a sily question...!!!!?
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gosj001:

So basically you are encouraging your wife to use what she have to get what she wants!? Omo, wonders will never end.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

I have an interest in ur lappy

1 Like

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:
My spouse has a very high libido. We've never had sex related issues

Lucky u... Very lucky u
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Joe4real1988(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
DMerciful:
Smiles.........urge is different from enjoyment bro. The urge goes to men while the most sweetness/enjoyment goes to women.
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by SirBunky85(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Microwhy:

What if you're indirectly exposing your wife to understand the worth of her pussy..
thought I'm the only one that has same reasoning as yours.people will just be opening illogical threads
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Psoul(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
booz:
Wives are fond of asking husbands the question; ' Is sex food?' just to make the husband look like a pervert and most times to kill his drive.

Hence a husband deserves enough of it from his wife, to EITHER or BOTH parties satisfaction.

Childish.
Unmarried young boy with no experience of what marriage is coming here to talk trash.
Do you think that marriage is same as boyfriend and girlfriend issues.
Even in bf/gf relationships, you must show some level of respect.

How can you show your wife pictures of prostitutes to challenge her to to have sex with you.
You think every woman is you daily regular girls you pick and drop anyhow.
Nonsense post.
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by dhiqson(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin[color=#770077][/color]
One of the reason God instituted marriage was to avoided fornication
So by Inference
Your wife askin you if sex is food is so wrong
It is actually.
One of the reason for God creating marriage was for both genders to shag like
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by DMerciful(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Are you a woman? Empirical data suggest otherwise. You have not answered the question why men pay by far the most for sex.
Joe4real1988:
Smiles.........urge is different from enjoyment bro. The urge goes to men while the most sweetness/enjoyment goes to women.
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by jtwnz: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Check out how she will cope when you are not at home

Brandonx:
My spouse has a very high libido. We've never had sex related issues
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by frozen70(f): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
2packer:

The factor that affect not been in the mood for sex in marriage affect both men and women. When there is pressure of responsibilities to attend to, ones sexual urge reduces either you are a husband or a wife but when this happen, the woman should be mature enough to help the man calm down always with sex. Meaning the sexual attention should be on the man rather than her. When the man is satisfied it is his duty to also put extra effort to satisfy his wife. It must be vice versa.

Whatever situation a man finds himself in the family front, one of the ways to calm down is sex

For women, it's a different thing and an opposite of that of the men, their sex urge disappears, unless such woman have nothing to contribute financially in the family

1 Like

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by frozen70(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
DMerciful:
It is this truth that made our forefathers married multiple wives cos one must be ready at a particular time. Our fathers were wise. Now men pretend to have one wife but multiple sidechicks just like our forefathers did.

Any man that wants to keep a side chick can go ahead, it's his choice and it's his business
One day he will get tired and stop it
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by DMerciful(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Everybody gets tired of everything eventually. But at a man's prime, he can't just be sexually starved, it's against man's natural design!
frozen70:

Any man that wants to keep a side chick can go ahead, it's his choice and it's his business
One day he will get tired and stop it
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by frozen70(f): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
DMerciful:
Everybody gets tired of everything eventually. But at a man's prime, he can't just be sexually starved, it's against man's natural design!

Let him ride on
His mates are pursuing success, let him be busy pursuing women

1 Like

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Gosj001: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

I have an interest in ur lappy

You can WhatsApp me or you can click on the link in my signature here

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by philiancoop(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
I promise you, she will pick a fight. Ladies not reason logically. They won't even think about what you've said. They will just come up with another thing
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Joe4real1988(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
DMerciful:
Are you a woman? Empirical data suggest otherwise. You have not answered the question why men pay by far the most for sex.
Say men that can not control their sexual urge and those that want to satisfy their ego. Not all men bro
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Goldbw122(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
streetsoldier1:

Then give your wife those things the gods give the small girls and see if she wont over serve you the food and give you different lucky styles.
Broz leave that one, hustle for money first all other things shall be added unto you.
Even the bible say the same thing Money answereth all things
.. nice advice thou

1 Like

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Goldbw122(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
DMerciful:
yeah that is why he needs to enjoy before he gets to that level.

1 Like

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by mashad(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
No cultured legally married lady will ever say that to her husband except you married something else
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Gfskw: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Really
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Babastrong(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
My wife has never asked me this kind of question. She gives me HOW, WHERE, WHEN i want it except when she's sick or on her period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.