Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (54502 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by kollinz1234(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
emrain:
If you believe this to be a coincidence, I have an airport to sell to you. Dm me.

His family will be given an offer they can't refuse, then they will come online and tell the world their son and father had terminal diabetes.

I will repeat it here again - “If you're still alive in Nigeria it's because the powers that be don't want you dead yet.” If you think it's God or your estate security men that are protecting you, you can DM me for the airport papers.
I love part of your comment. You shouldn't have mentioned God though, sometimes He is the reason "the powers that be" has not wanted us dead. Think about it

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Islie:
The power to be who doesn't want him to expose them more he has done have killed him.

Politicians are the problems of this country

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/breaking-ace-vanguard-columnist-obadiah-mailafia-is-dead/
Only if you know how much billions these ex CBN Gov and Deputy CBN Gov paid themselves as retirement packages you will think twice again about calling them Patriots.
PMB saw the billions and was so shocked that he rejected all attempts to stop him from insisting that CBN submit their budgets to the NA. Their sets practically bought their future prosperity with the nation's wealth. Now, the CBN submits its budget to NA and we can at least see and know what they are paid unlike the time of former CBN chiefs like him.
It's a lesson to even those currently serving to remember that one day the system they took advantage of will take its toll. Unfortunately, he was not different from the people he was criticizing. One of them is using his own 'loot ' to contest to be the governor of Anambra state today.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Seventywin: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tecno66:
We dont like truth in this country. I hope dss didnt do anything to him during his arrest?

Exactly my thoughts..
A slow poison in his system by those who "invited him to their office... When someone says a Governor is Sponsoring Bokoharam .. it's game over in this zoo
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Malawian:
These guys seems to be telling us that even though we now know their plan, there is nothing we can do about it.

Exactly my feeling..
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by od501: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:
Multiple news reports on the death of former cerebral CBN Deputy Governor and social critic, Dr. Obadiah Mailafia. Details coming

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-obadiah-mailafia-is-dead/

So...they have finally killed this man?! Chai...Benue is finished! The islamization agenda is coming faster than we thought.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Only if you know how much billions these ex CBN Gov and Deputy CBN Gov paid themselves as retirement packages you will think twice again about calling them Patriots.
PMB saw the billions and was so shocked that he rejected all attempts to stop him from insisting that CBN submit their budgets to the NA. Their sets practically bought their future prosperity with the nation's wealth. Now, the CBN summits his budget to NA and we can at least see and know what they are paid unlike the time of former CBN chiefs like him.
It's a lesson to even those currently serving to remember that one day the system they took advantage of will take its toll.

Is that why he was killed? We're talking about killings here and there and you're yapping these nonsense about CBN and so.. Is there anybody in this country who's more corrupt than Buhari? Or do you think anybody still believes that nonsense about him not being corrupt?

5 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by themanderon: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
They will be very happy. Bloodsuckers but they forget that one day we are all gona die then they will face the consequences of their wickedness while on earth.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by DMerciful(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
They finally got him. Sad!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Evatrica1: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vampires! They think by carrying out ethnic cleansing they will inherit the earth,they forget that only the meek will inherit the earth.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
owobokiri:

Is that why he was killed? We're talking about killings here and there and you're yapping these nonsense about CBN and so.. Is there anybody in this country who's more corrupt than Buhari? Or do you think anybody still believes that nonsense about him not being corrupt?
You should go and assist the police with the information since you know he was killed and perhaps knew those who 'killed ' him.
I know uncouth folks like you who can't have a decent and intellectual exchange without hauling insults that reflect your bad upbringing and double life because of the anonymity this platform gives you.
I will no longer be replying you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by WaffenSS(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
joyairemiya:
How i cant believe it

Why? Was he immortal?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by WaffenSS(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good.

He's always been a nuisance.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Zandena:
Rest in pieces Obadiah!
You can be remembered as a frustrated, greedy and cunny man who did all he can to continue to remain on the sharing table after decades of looting CBN but failed !
before you wish someone ill in the afterlife, remember to settle your ways with God and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Else you will definitely be the one resting in pieces!

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by drmuchin: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
They have finally killed him. Middle Belt sorry for Una. Fula**nation is here to stay

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
AlphaAlex:
One more bad apple out of the picture I pray it extends.
may God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Blitzerz: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Zandena:
Rest in pieces Obadiah!
You can be remembered as a frustrated, greedy and cunny man who did all he can to continue to remain on the sharing table after decades of looting CBN but failed !
A fooooooool. Are u the one that helped him loot CBN?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You should go and assist the police with the information since you know he was killed and perhaps knew those who 'killed ' him.
I know uncouth folks like you who can't have a decent and intellectual exchange without hauling insults that reflect your bad upbringing and double life because of the anonymity this platform gives you.
I will no longer be replying you.

You are devilish. You're desperately trying to obfuscate issues and when you were called out for that, you start snarling like a wild hyena. A serious critic of this blood gulping government just died in mysterious circumstances. This is a man who has been in hiding and has raised alarm over his life numerous times. He just suddenly dropped dead this morning and all you care to yapp about is corruption in the CBN. When did he leave the CBN? Why bring the issue up to somewhat divert attention from the cause of his death? Who sent you?

6 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by sonymax16(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
chikason22:
The Fulani carbals did. They have injected him with a substance that killed slowly.
One thing I know and love to respect is
KARMA. She never forgives. Those who took him away will die a terrible death. And those who rejoice will face same fate.
So sad cry
Bro,forget about karma.......karma does not exist in Nigeria.Good people are dieing while the bad ones are in power and flying private jets.IBB,Obasanjo,Gowon,Buhari,tinubu,etc are still alive and enjoying themselves. I insist that karma does not exist in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by onuman: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pierocash:
They finally killed him

State sponsored terrorism in Nigeria.
Umaru Dikko was crated in the UK during Buhari’s military dictatorship.
Fear grips Nigerians.
Guess why politicians are quiet, jumping to Buhari’s APC.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by just2endowed: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

PMB saw the billions and was so shocked that he rejected all attempts to stop him from insisting that CBN submit their budgets to the NA. Their sets practically bought their future prosperity with the nation's wealth. Now, the CBN submits its budget to NA and we can at least see and know what they are paid unlike the time of former CBN chiefs like him.
It's a lesson to even those currently serving to remember that one day the system they took advantage of will take its toll. Unfortunately, he was not different from the people he was criticizing. One of them is using his own 'loot ' to contest to be the governor of Anambra state today.

Also put that miyettl allah are now happy of his death
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by chikason22(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
sonymax16:

Bro,forget about karma.......karma does not exist in Nigeria.Good people are dieing while the bad ones are in power and flying private jets.IBB,Obasanjo,Gowon,Buhari,tinubu,etc are still alive and enjoying themselves. I insist that karma does not exist in Nigeria.
It does. It comes around when you least expected e
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by frog12: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
is this a JOKE ?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Agbebakun22:

I pray so too and you will be the next while it will continue rolling in your cohorts
see this one you clearly don’t understand the evils these men have permitted that have impoverished you as a Nigerian and enriched them Dey there dey do like mumu you think I’m like you that fears death? What is death if not passing on to another life .? See mumu you think you can use death to scare me baba park well

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by mfm04622: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pierocash:
They finally killed him

What value does he have for him to be killed? None!
Can he influence things in his Local Government? No! Can he influence things in his state?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lollittaa:

may God have mercy on your soul
may God have mercy on your soul too for not having understanding of things. You think this man while he was in office or in government ever fought for your interest? Stay there and be deceived I’m sure when obasanjo and buhari dies you will mourn them . Better mourn people who deserve it like the soldiers In borno or the Idps displaced everywhere. May God have mercy on your soul what nonsense . Are you Now God’s Personal Assistant?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by ajl: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
I guess some people are blaming Professor Banji Akintoye, the main proponent of Yoruba Nation, for temporarily leaving the country. These evil people have their killer squads all over the place. But they cannot win.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Wholegeria: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Zandena:
Rest in pieces Obadiah!

KACHI DURIN UWARKA

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by kaludestiny10(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
They don kill the man.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

they don’t know that’s why they are busy pitying them . These men collaborated in ruining this country . Allow the ignorant ones to be ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Wholegeria: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
georgeakins:
I can see some superficial thinkers claiming that he was killed.

Nobody killed him. Nobody had his time.

He was as corrupt as those he was criticising. It was when he lost out in the sharing of loots that he was trying to act like a saint.

There is nothing they do at CBN except stealing, only an ignorant person will argue with me.

KACHI DURIN UWARKA
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by ajl: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
AlphaAlex:
may God have mercy on your soul too for not having understanding of things. You think this man while he was in office or in government ever fought for your interest? Stay there and be deceived I’m sure when obasanjo and buhari dies you will mourn them . Better mourn people who deserve it like the soldiers In borno or the Idps displaced everywhere. May God have mercy on your soul what nonsense . Are you Now God’s Personal Assistant?

Mourn Nigerian soldiers? You must be crazy. The same soldiers that turn their guns against innocent Nigerians. Or terrorize citizens for innocently dressing in camouflage clothes. One should rather mourne a man who we all saw stood up against oppression and injustice. I can't remember EFCC naming him as a suspect. In fact if he was a corrupt person while he was in office, wouldn't they have used that as an opportunity to go after him. But they had to exterminate him secretly.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
ajl:

Mourn Nigerian soldiers? You must be crazy. The same soldiers that turn their guns against innocent Nigerians. Or terrorize citizens for innocently dressing in camouflage clothes. One should rather mourne a man who we all saw stood up against oppression and injustice. I can't remember EFCC naming him as a suspect. In fact if he was a corrupt person while in he was in office, wouldn't they have used that as an opportunity to go after him. But they had to exterminate him secretly.
you are obviously very shallow minded that’s why you choose to mourn your oppressors. If the government and powers that be had worked on the Laws and constitutions of this country and stood by it none of the actions of the soldiers would ever go unpunished but . It is because they want to use the armed forces to scare and intimidate the masses that’s why they allowed laxity in the laws and constitution, which then created a breeding ground for incompetence and corruption so my friend if the person you are mourning was around and even supported the stagnation of our laws then he deserves no tears especially not mine. You will complain there’s no light tomorrow but here you are mourning someone who had a hand in your poor condition better wise up and think deep . Lol has EFCC ever chased after obasanjo or Danjuma? Be like say you think say the country dey work well . If you don’t know what’s going on baba go and sit down . Efcc? Are they even credible anywhere? Ask yourself first before you bring them into a matter .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) / Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.