Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings (17270 Views)

Governor Udom Flags Off Planting Of 300,000 More Coconut Seedlings In Akwa Ibom / Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) / Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by Goldie16(f): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good move
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by Arnold1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Cool wink
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Flash360:
Brilliant

Very, very brilliant.
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by Seun360(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
That's good, I go dey chop coconut rice for AKS like tomorrow no dey.
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by nijanigga: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
This what nigerian governor will be doing or is it just a propaganda?Why is he wearing hand gloves and boots ? Leave that job to farmers only God knows how much was spent for that fanfare
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by Omo9ja147(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ozinlex:
God's own state

One get the plan drawn out (Victor Attah)

The other brought about physical infrastructures (Akpabio)

This one is attracting investment like fire dey attract petrol wey dey near( Udom)

I just love my State sha ooo!
I dey jealous u wolai.... hmmmm.. Kogi
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by udomma1005(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
Is the coconut water blue or does it taste like beef or trigger immortality? Why is it special? I know say this project would have cost the government $1m.. It is well sha
Shut up and use Google.
It's special because it takes less than half the time an "ordinary" one would take to mature. The husk is also harder, hence it has various industrial & economic value!
Whatever amount it cost the government isn't your bloody business, nobody took a loan from you and it's not planted in your compound, it's public oriented & accessible to who ever cares. undecided
So please shut the f up and let my State glow!
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by fadaroking: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
This is no news, you won't hear this kind of news in developed countries �
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by michoim(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice one
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by omojeesu(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Special seeds??

Hmmmm!!
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by generalwo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
udomma1005:

Shut up and use Google.
It's special because it takes less than half the time an "ordinary" one would take to mature. The husk is also harder, hence it has various industrial & economic value!
Whatever amount it cost the government isn't your bloody business, nobody took a loan from you and it's not planted in your compound, it's public oriented & accessible to who ever cares. undecided
So please shut the f up and let my State glow!
.... Typical swine.... Abeg enjoy the swear wen dey follow u alone... Don't drag me into it..... People dey celebrate technological advancement, na special coconut you dey shine your brown teeth for.... Odeh!
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by MrFly(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
A man called Udom is a shameless man, he started planting coconut since 2015 till now no yield. Udom is a total failure
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by udomma1005(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
.... Typical swine.... Abeg enjoy the swear wen dey follow u alone... Don't drag me into it..... People dey celebrate technological advancement, na special coconut you dey shine your brown teeth for.... Odeh!
I bet you're that daft & a trip to Akwa Ibom will be such an herculean task. Wallow in your folly and still depend on crude oil. Call me an educated person in your family, I discuss with people who have a bit of Grey matter in the head, not some social media skunk that lives on crumbs. Get a 1st degree on anything, attempt a second degree, then call me up, I might pick ur call then, URCHIN!
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by muller101(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
post=105972607:
Good project.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
A better Nigeria all around is what we shall encounter.
Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by muller101(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Over hyped governor.
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by sylve11: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Not bad.... cool
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by generalwo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
udomma1005:

I bet you're that daft & a trip to Akwa Ibom will be such an herculean task. Wallow in your folly and still depend on crude oil. Call me an educated person in your family, I discuss with people who have a bit of Grey matter in the head, not some social media skunk that lives on crumbs. Get a 1st degree on anything, attempt a second degree, then call me up, I might pick ur call then, URCHIN!

.odeh..... I no get first degree or second one but I know the road to my papa farm.... With all the degrees wen u get, na special coconut u dey celebrate...... Make thunder split your brain into 781 pieces........ If I no Wan follow your village people celebrate special coconut na crime? Abi I no fit comment in peace because your mumsy use anus born you? Fhool! Dey nairaland dey celebrate special coconut....... Them never see who do masters degree before........ Mad scarecrow like u
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by cooooooks(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
What were the goals of the project?

udoakwa:
Udom should go Bleep himself, he deceived us with Ibom 3000 project, he made me resign from my job to go for the training since March till today no certificate, no information or anything. You people should stop hyping this man please we're suffering in the state
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by udoakwa(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
cooooooks:
What were the goals of the project?

He brag of how's going to train us in diverse sectors ranging from agriculture, tech and oil and gas then later get us employed but he abandoned us after the training not even to give us atleast certificate so we can find our way, that man is the worst liar to exist in the surface of this earth
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by udomma1005(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:

.odeh..... I no get first degree or second one but I know the road to my papa farm.... With all the degrees wen u get, na special coconut u dey celebrate...... Make thunder split your brain into 781 pieces........ If I no Wan follow your village people celebrate special coconut na crime? Abi I no fit comment in peace because your mumsy use anus born you? Fhool! Dey nairaland dey celebrate special coconut....... Them never see who do masters degree before........ Mad scarecrow like u
Talk for yourself, leave parents alone, you buffoon. If you were well tailored morally by whoever didn't deem it fit to abort you,they would have been spared the folly you're exhibiting your lineage to be. I hate to play with dogs, but you this puppy, I must humiliate. I'm a proud Akwa Ibomite, I ridicule scumbags like you. I was well brought up, travel & see to know! Unam ikot mkpo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by generalwo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
udomma1005:

Talk for yourself, leave parents alone, you buffoon. If you were well tailored morally by whoever didn't deem it fit to abort you,they would have been spared the folly you're exhibiting your lineage to be. I hate to play with dogs, but you this puppy, I must humiliate. I'm a proud Akwa Ibomite, I ridicule scumbags like you. I was well brought up, travel & see to know! Unam ikot mkpo! grin grin grin
...... Ehya..... So with all your English you still dey nairaland dey celebrate special coconuts? Swine..... Master degree holder wen dey behave like who yahoo Boys Don use him destiny make money.... No go do better thing with your life... Dey nairaland dey celebrate special coconut... Make devil plant corn inside your brain....... Mkpi
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Great job.
I like silent hardworking people! Udom is one!

1 Like

Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by losky83: 4:04am On Sep 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Governor Udom flags off the planting of 300,000 special breed of coconut seedlings in Akwa Ibom State.

The governor of Akwa Ibom State, His Excellency, Governor Udom Emmanuel has flagged of the planting of 300,000 special breed of coconut seedlings in Akwa Ibom State, WonderTV Media reports.

The event took place on Saturday 18th September, 2021 at the Government Coconut Plantation, Ekeya, Okobo, in Akwa Ibom State.

Governor Udom who personally planted 50 seedlings of coconut stressed that coconut is of high value and can possibly serve as an alternative to crude oil.

He stated that the Saint Gabriel’s Coconut Oil Virgin Refinery has been completed and it is the first coconut oil refinery in Africa. “What is left is to test run the refinery and knowledge transfer”, he added.

The governor enjoined Akwa Ibom indigenes to plant coconuts.

“We want to create a future for our young ones. Coconut has at least 365 uses which means that every single day that God created has a use for coconut.
The plantation at Ekeya, Okobo will complement the bigger plantations at Mkpat-Enin, Eastern Obolo and Ikot Abasi. I enjoin all Akwa Ibom people to plant coconuts”
, he said.

He also called on the Federal Government and the Central Bank of Nigeria to partner with the state in coconut investment.

https://.com/governor-udom-flags-off-the-planting-of-300000-special-breed-of-coconut-seedlings-in-akwa-ibom-state/
AFTER WASTING MONEY ON THE FIRST COCONUT PROJECT HE HAS STARTED ANOTHER.WHAT IS WITH HIM ANS COCONUT?
Re: Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings by Meteng: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2021
stobery:
grin

Later the katsina man will want to share in the proceed of tax collected from the salary of workers in the state owned investment

Wonderful
I tire o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Carton Of A Frozen Chicken / Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / We Must Go Back To Agriculture As Oil Revenue Shrinks - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.