Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Think I’m Dying. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I’m Dying. (305 Views)

“i’m Dying, I Can’t Breathe”, Lady Cries Out On Facebook After Testing Positive / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I’m Dying. by Mcpe: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
might be true but I’m not scared; my life hasn’t been that interesting to be afraid of death.

So here the major thing, I started smoking in 2018 and then i only smoke once in while, sometime once in two month. But as of 2020/2021 I smoked weed like I was the only one that was depressed in the planet. Well, I got off it recently but I still smoke weed (az) once in a while but I can’t seems to stop smoking cigarettes consistently.

I only smoke two stick and maximum of 2 to 4 stick every 48hours. I don’t like drinking, so I don’t have much to do with alcohol.

Did I said I was also into drug (pills) for some few years too?Well, I used and experiment (overdose) on different pain relief from 2015/2019 until those drug became too expensive for whatever reason I was using it for and couple with the fact that I was broke. From trams, to exol chakapain etc. I’m an introvert so nobody suspect anything.

And the major problem is that, my heart burns every time I smoke cigarettes. Like the last time I smoke was yesterday morning and now I can feel the burning sensation all over my heart and my body often get hot abnormally. This only occurs 24hours after smoking. And i seems not be able to stop this habit by myself. Or maybe it’s switch that is causing all this?

I’m getting more tired and confused about the whole thing.
Re: I Think I’m Dying. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
There's an addiction thread here on Nairaland. Please they to find it.

Also, it seems to me you're facing depression. Can you see a therapist? There are online platforms that provide that kind of service if you don't want to go in person.
Re: I Think I’m Dying. by SuperNova33: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Let me give you some perspective. I am an introvert too so I understand where you are coming from and I anam sure you will understand me .

Imagine you hear of a machine something like the iron man's costume with so many super advance technology and it can only be used by one person and then out of thethe whole 7billion people ..It was you it chose, boy will you be exited to try it out and do stuff.

Well you are that machine !

Besides the tiny point in space in between your ears and behind your eyeballs that is you, the rest of your body is a machine, functioning on its own without your say in thethe matter, all you have to do is to refuel it with food every now and then and you can use it anyhow you decide.

You decided to smoke because it gives you pleasure or it helps you deal with pain but at the expense of your machine. You can't exist anywhere else bro except in that machine.

If you has a Lamborghini, you won't walk on the seats with muddy shoes will you?

Your body is a billion times more valuable than a lambo but yet you treat it like a crack pipe.

You need to look yourself in the mirror and face the truth... If you die today, you are just dead and that is it ... life keeps pushing without you.

Quit it all, endure the withdrawal and never touch it again. It might sound difficult but it really isn't.

I know be cause I was exactly in your shoes it was so bad that people would cross the road to avoid me. True talk until the day I told myself, there is more to me than this... And the rest was history..

Just mean what you decide and stick to it no matter what.... don't give in and watch the addiction give up!

Stay positive bro... take it one hour at a time.

NO EXCUSES!

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dying. by Oluolad86(f): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
I beg you in the name of God, please stop smoking, your heart is gradually damaging. Pity your loved once. Talk to someone, if you are in Ibadan, dm me.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I’m Dying. by kestolove95(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Die na

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Dying. by suffering: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Okay, good.
Re: I Think I’m Dying. by MajesticKris: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Not Nice

kestolove95:
Die na
Re: I Think I’m Dying. by rottenPussy: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
There's an addiction thread here on Nairaland. Please they to find it.

Also, it seems to me you're facing depression. Can you see a therapist? There are online platforms that provide that kind of service if you don't want to go in person.
Could you be kind to recommend some of them.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Doctors Like This? Becareful Y'all / Best Immune Booster Of All Time / Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.