Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze (25734 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by generalwo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Na lie, na for my Area the thing even happen.

People are going about their business and Sunday outing as if the dead policemen were common criminals.

Na mount road block, they won't hear.
..... In a country like Nigeria where insecurities is at its highest, you said they should not mouth road blocks? Even in advanced countries, there are road blocks in form of police men stationed inside their vehicles parked at strategic points ready to respond to any break down of law and order..... If advanced countries do such, tell me why the easterners don't want road blocks or are they planning for evil they don't want the government or security agencies to know about? They have killed policemen on duty now.... If the police decides to retaliate, the easterners will begin to play the victim..
.. Forgetting that these policemen have families... They hav relatives and they have people who depend on them for survival.......before the end Sars, people claimed that unlawful police killings is what makes other kill police men..... Now let's assume that's true, give me one reason why 3 police men were killed when they were doing what the government paid them to do? Did they kill any body before they were killed?..... The east is gradually becoming like the north and it won't be long before both of them are known as the most insecure places in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by loveth360(f): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Why should they leave the roads? The insecurities is increasing and you want the police to leave the roads......or you for kuku say , the police should leave your region......and see what would happen in 24hrs
Yes they should leave our region
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Sleekfingers: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
loveth360:
Yes they should leave our region

Ok
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by space9880: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good for the police men I wish them the worse may their soul rot in hell.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Rolly22(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
almsofgold:
The question is ; are the innocent policemen their aggressors or oppressors? They should visit Abuja where the tyrants dishing out orders can be neutralised. Hitting soft targets does not cut it. Takeout the masters, not the foot soldiersembarassed

We Don’t want extortion points in south East is that to hard to understand??
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by adekolaelect(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ok continuing killing and later come out claim " presidency is our torn .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
They have started mounting check points in the east. They will never learn
This time it's worst.....Like 5mins interval one checkpoint to another...Begging for satchel water money.

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Fahdiga(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
gwarotango:
Idiot terrorist like you
Sharap. Shekau on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Fahdiga(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Munzy14:

This time it's worst.....Like 5mins internal one checkpoint to another...Begging for satchel water money.
Just imagine
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Malawian(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
almsofgold:
The question is ; are the innocent policemen their aggressors or oppressors? They should visit Abuja where the tyrants dishing out orders can be neutralised. Hitting soft targets does not cut it. Takeout the masters, not the foot soldiersembarassed
Those accepting illegal orders should have themselves to blame.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by SenatePresdo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
..... In a country like Nigeria where insecurities is at its highest, you said they should not mouth road blocks? Even in advanced countries, there are road blocks in form of police men stationed inside their vehicles parked at strategic points ready to respond to any break down of law and order..... If advanced countries do such, tell me why the easterners don't want road blocks or are they planning for evil they don't want the government or security agencies to know about? They have killed policemen on duty now.... If the police decides to retaliate, the easterners will begin to play the victim..
.. Forgetting that these policemen have families... They hav relatives and they have people who depend on them for survival.......before the end Sars, people claimed that unlawful police killings is what makes other kill police men..... Now let's assume that's true, give me one reason why 3 police men were killed when they were doing what the government paid them to do? Did they kill any body before they were killed?..... The east is gradually becoming like the north and it won't be long before both of them are known as the most insecure places in Nigeria
Do you live in the East? If not, then you don't have an opinion because they are mostly based on hearsay.

The police were not searching anything, I'm sure ritualists would have 5 human heads inside their car and just tip off the police men.

The police are busy collecting money.

We don't need checkpoints again, which security are police people even providing, other than aiding Terrorists?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Omodua(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Buhari should respond with commensurate ruthlessness. That's the language those useless igbo criminals understand. Yes, ruthless force.
God bless Buhari and the federal Republic of Nigeria
How ruthless has it been with bandits and Fulani herdsmen terrorizing Benue and Middlebelt States? He should tame those monsters first before dealing with freedom fighters in South East.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Loveurneighbour: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by OmoEpe(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Abujason:

I heard you were the one that tried jumping into the lagoon today rather sadly unsuccessfully. Try tonight after midnight and I am sure you will not be disturbed again. At least that way you can end this your hatred for Igbos once and for all.

They are too inconsequential to lose sleep over how much more suicide, haba!!!

Their stupidity has turned them into comic reliefs just like the mad man on the street being a source of entertainment, all reasonable people just gets swell time laughing at their idiocy.

At least their nuisance value keeps us laughing in this harsh times
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Abujason: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
OmoEpe:

They are too inconsequential to lose sleep over how much more suicide, haba!!!

Their stupidity has turned them into comic reliefs just like the mad man on the street being a source of entertainment, all reasonable people just gets swell time laughing at their idiocy.

At least their nuisance value keeps us laughing in this harsh times

Too inconsequential to you but well respected by people with brains. Even your president who was in SE several days ago reminded Nigerians that the country would cease to exist without a Igbos because of their economic and intellectual prowess.

But I can feel your pain. After you and your folks ran to Hausa/Fulani in 2015 and 2019 just based on the promises of bowls of amala and ewedu soup only to be consigned to dustbin of irrelevance afterwards. See your brother Tinubu suffering in UK from the after effects of Buharism and Osinbajo simply turned to local errand boy. FFK is on cue for his own dose.
Now tell me who has become a laughing stock. Certainly not my folks. That’s you and your people for sure. Pele ooo!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by nonhuman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
almsofgold:
so police is now a soft target for ordinary civilians and who told you the police is not oppressing them, I bet you don't live in the east or ply their roads, you would have said something different
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by nonhuman(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Buhari should respond with commensurate ruthlessness. That's the language those useless igbo criminals understand. Yes, ruthless force.
buhari your god can only be ruthless on innocent civilians,
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Godson32(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mumu, i mean Musa, u think say God fit bless buhari, na wah for u o.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by OmoEpe(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Abujason:

Too inconsequential to you but well respected by people with brains. Even your president who was in SE several days ago reminded Nigerians that the country would cease to exist without a Igbos because of their economic and intellectual prowess.

But I can feel your pain. After you and your folks ran to Hausa/Fulani in 2015 and 2019 just based on the promises of bowls of amala and ewedu soup only to be consigned to dustbin of irrelevance afterwards. See your brother Tinubu suffering in UK from the after effects of Buharism and Osinbajo simply turned to local errand boy. FFK is on cue for his own dose.
Now tell me who has become a laughing stock. Certainly not my folks. That’s you and your people for sure. Pele ooo!

Typical ways of you nonentities. Insult,abuse and self adulation because you lack the intellectual prowess to logically analyse issues

Sorry I forgot you outsourced your reasoning faculties to the Ape in DSS gulag awaiting transfer to Yankari game reserve to generate revenue for the Bauchi State Govt

Am talking about the idiot of the decade Cownu
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by uBuNiT: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ademola47:
[/i]

No one has Monopoly of Murder.
Did you say this 2015,16,17 ? We will die, you will die, at the end, we get Biafra.
We don carry gun be say we don carry gun. We no go drop am. Is either grave or BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by LLiKYekoba: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
See them terrorist at it again
And they want south south governors to support this madness
Kanu will rot in DSS cage

Because you are muslim abi?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Gfskw: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jesus
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Abujason: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
OmoEpe:

Typical ways of you nonentities. Insult,abuse and self adulation because you lack the intellectual prowess to logically analyse issues

Sorry I forgot you outsourced your reasoning faculties to the Ape in DSS gulag awaiting transfer to Yankari game reserve to generate revenue for the Bauchi State Govt

Am talking about the idiot of the decade Cownu

And your lookalike brother the dwarf chimp Mr. “Scarface” Sunday Igboho after all the gragra talk him come tear race to Cotonou with a forged Benin Republic passport. grin grin grin

Him for stay na. I thought that with all that juju your people are known for him for disappear as you loud mouths said he is capable of.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by OmoEpe(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Abujason:

And your lookalike brother the dwarf chimp Mr. “Scarface” Sunday Igboho after all the gragra talk him come tear race to Cotonou with a forged Benin Republic passport. grin grin grin

Him for stay na. I thought that with all that juju your people are known for him for disappear as you loud mouths said he is capable of.

It's so easy dealing with igbos, you know why? Just like Zee World their stupidity is extraordinary everyday.

You just confirmed that by your dumb reply and i will take time to educate you inspite of your obvious intellectual deficiencies

Less than 10% of Yoruba elites supported or still support Igboho. Infact no Yoruba oba has ever supported him. In Yoruba land only the Area boys and touts supports him. The bulk of his supporters are IPOB miscreants that wants a criminal like them to succeed so they can join body....

Does that not tell you that you people's IQ ìs only comparable to that of the wests Area boys.
Little wonder a dullard like Cownu can lead you. Cownu and igboho have similar IQ but no Yoruba elite will ever regard him but you guys see Dumbo Cownu as your god

Instead of making a fool of yourself online just keep quiet to cover your shallowness

It's uncontestable that the Abokis that you look down on have more emotional maturity than your LORD and MASTER Cownu, no wonder he is about being shipped to Yankari game reserve to generate revenue for the Bauchi State Govt especially in this time of threatened VAT.

IPOB idiots for lack if superior reasons will lock their shops every Monday and head for Yankari game reserve to pay to dash him banana in his cage thereby making Bauchi earn from tourism

Eleribu sombori
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Abujason: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2021
OmoEpe:

It's so easy dealing with igbos, you know why? Just like Zee World their stupidity is extraordinary everyday.

You just confirmed that by your dumb reply and i will take time to educate you inspite of your obvious intellectual deficiencies

Less than 10% of Yoruba elites supported or still support Igboho. Infact no Yoruba oba has ever supported him. In Yoruba land only the Area boys and touts supports him. The bulk of his supporters are IPOB miscreants that wants a criminal like them to succeed so they can join body....

Does that not tell you that you people's IQ ìs only comparable to that of the wests Area boys.
Little wonder a dullard like Cownu can lead you. Cownu and igboho have similar IQ but no Yoruba elite will ever regard him but you guys see Dumbo Cownu as your god

Instead of making a fool of yourself online just keep quiet to cover your shallowness

It's uncontestable that the Abokis that you look down on have more emotional maturity than your LORD and MASTER Cownu, no wonder he is about being shipped to Yankari game reserve to generate revenue for the Bauchi State Govt especially in this time of threatened VAT.

IPOB idiots for lack if superior reasons will lock their shops every Monday and head for Yankari game reserve to pay to dash him banana in his cage thereby making Bauchi earn from tourism

Eleribu sombori

You non-entity chest beater. You claim tribal superiority but we own you and we own your land. Think about it. How much of your Lagos does your people own other than the slums? Lagos only belongs to you for mouth.

After your lord and savior Awo (and by the way awo means toad) connived with the North to cause financial ruin on Igbos after the war by paying 20 pounds max to all Igbo account holders, today we control Nigeria’s economy. Buhari already educated you on that. So I don’t want to lecture you any further as you are dumb like a piece of rock and won’t learn regardless. But I still give you credit on the art of name calling and insults. I don’t want to stoop to your level.

So chew on these few pointers for the night. But you might want to visit the lagoon about this time of the night as there won’t be people to stop you from doing what your people are so good at - suicide. Please go now before day breaks. I look forward to hearing the good news by morning. By the way say hi to Pa Awo when you reach there.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by OmoEpe(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Abujason:

You non-entity chest beater. You claim tribal superiority but we own you and we own your land. Think about it. How much of your Lagos does your people own other than the slums? Lagos only belongs to you for mouth.

After your lord and savior Awo (and by the way awo means toad) connived with the North to cause financial ruin on Igbos after the war by paying 20 pounds max to all Igbo account holders, today we control Nigeria’s economy. Buhari already educated you on that. So I don’t want to lecture you any further as you are dumb like a piece of rock and won’t learn regardless. But I still give you credit on the art of name calling and insults. I don’t want to stoop to your level.

So chew on these few pointers for the night. But you might want to visit the lagoon about this time of the night as there won’t be people to stop you from doing what your people are so good at - suicide. Please go now before day breaks. I look forward to hearing the good news by morning. By the way say hi to Pa Awo when you reach there.

You guys are actually objects of pity. The worn out stories of £20 passed over to you by your hatred filled older generation is what you are still parroting even after so many accounts have debunked and explain the circumstances

See why reasonable people only see you guys for your COMIC RELIEF VALUES?
A people incapable of using their brains devoid of emotions,always stumbling from one stupidity to another yet incapable of self introspection

You said Lagos is owned by the Igbos yet your low IQ doesn't make you realise that CofO is valid for just 99years and the land and property reverts back to the state after that.
Wonder why you guys haven't thought about that? You are SUPER DUMB NO CAPS

Comedy is actually a stress reliever and a source of entertainment little wonder comedians make so much money.
With idiots like you giving me so much comic relieve why will I want to die? You guys especially on NL are the reason a lot of us come here because like I told you earlier YOUR STUPIDITY IS EXTRAORDINARY EVERYDAY just like Zee World
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Abujason: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
OmoEpe:

You guys are actually objects of pity. The worn out stories of £20 passed over to you by your hatred filled older generation is what you are still parroting even after so many accounts have debunked and explain the circumstances

See why reasonable people only see you guys for your COMIC RELIEF VALUES?
A people incapable of using their brains devoid of emotions,always stumbling from one stupidity to another yet incapable of self introspection

You said Lagos is owned by the Igbos yet your low IQ doesn't make you realise that CofO is valid for just 99years and the land and property reverts back to the state after that.
Wonder why you guys haven't thought about that? You are SUPER DUMB NO CAPS

Comedy is actually a stress reliever and a source of entertainment little wonder comedians make so much money.
With idiots like you giving me so much comic relieve why will I want to die? You guys especially on NL are the reason a lot of us come here because like I told you earlier YOUR STUPIDITY IS EXTRAORDINARY EVERYDAY just like Zee World

Continue with the abuses and name calling. That’s all you are good at. There is absolutely no sense in anything you write. This one is no exception.

By the way, if you can’t afford to buy any land in Lagos now except in your slums, is it in that 99 years when we go don buy all of Lagos and neighboring states that you will be able to? Keep hating, we will keep taking over. Ntooor!

I have lectured you enough. Won’t be responding to anymore trash from you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by OmoEpe(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Abujason:

Continue with the abuses and name calling. That’s all you are good at. There is absolutely no sense in anything you write. This one is no exception.

By the way, if you can’t afford to buy any land in Lagos now except in your slums, is it in that 99 years when we go don buy all of Lagos and neighboring states that you will be able to? Keep hating, we will keep taking over. Ntooor!

I have lectured you enough. Won’t be responding to anymore trash from you.

Of course you aren't intellectually developed enough to sustain a constructive discussion.

Moreover a customer wants to by brake pads

Oya go collect money
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Tomek09(m): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Hand work of the brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys.
The law will catch up with them, sooner or later.
Then their NL IPIG terrorist monkey blodas will come to wail and cry when. They are hunted down and shot like wild animals.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings / Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.