Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Very Handsome And Sexy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Very Handsome And Sexy (586 Views)

5 Most Handsome Young Footballers / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Very Handsome And Sexy by techgeniusworld(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
I'm trying to get Women's attention.
It's amazing Cristiano Ronaldo is really Handsome and Sexy and Nobody talks of that. BABES HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SIX PACK !!! ( Trying to throw Women into a Frenzy ) . SEE HIS THICK LEGS !!!! ( trying to drive women into lust )
He looks like a Ken Doll but with Zero Plastic Surgery. There should be a doll of him for Grown up women to Play with. If you can't have the real thing you can have a doll of him.
I like how he has no tattoos on his body. His mother must be proud of him for that. A real man in the real sense if the word. Real men look for achievements and not tattoos.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Very Handsome And Sexy by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
techgeniusworld:
I'm trying to get Women's attention.
It's amazing Cristiano Ronaldo is really Handsome and Sexy and Nobody talks of that. BABES HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SIX PACK !!! ( Trying to throw Women into a Frenzy ) . SEE HIS THICK LEGS !!!! ( trying to drive women into lust )
He looks like a Ken Doll but with Zero Plastic Surgery. There should be a doll of him for Grown up women to Play with. If you can't have the real thing you can have a doll of him.
I like how he has no tattoos on his body. His mother must be proud of him for that. A real man in the real sense if the word. Real men look for achievements and not tattoos.
[/s]

Why not proceed to Bleep him na.
Gayboy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Very Handsome And Sexy by Bankball: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
#PremierLeague
�West Ham United vs Manchester United

Manchester United has won their last two Premier League meetings with West Ham, last winning three in a row against the Hammers in September 2014.

Who got your stake?

Register and play now on � www.naijabet. com/reg/af/291395

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Very Handsome And Sexy by techgeniusworld(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Gayboy

There are far too many imbeciles in the World
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Very Handsome And Sexy by techgeniusworld(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Gayboy

People who are under a rock always try to drag people to join them under a rock. Come to the light and get a life. No wonder no one wants to talk to you let alone be in a relationship with you. Those girls can see you are a lifeless carcass. Broke and wanting to " Chop ". Not even enough money to even visit Xvideos. Sad.

(1) (Reply)

Beware This Guy Is Scammer / Caption this picture of Christiano Ronaldo looking at his manager (pics) / Three Draws Have Come In This Ticket.1000 Odds Is No Big Deal As I Will Be On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.