Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,399 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Singer 2baba Celebrates His Birthday With A Loved Up Picture With His Wife, Anni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer 2baba Celebrates His Birthday With A Loved Up Picture With His Wife, Anni (273 Views)

2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Tammy Abraham Shares Loved Up Picture With Girlfriend (pics). / White Rapper Eminem's Daughter Is All Grown Up (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer 2baba Celebrates His Birthday With A Loved Up Picture With His Wife, Anni by Gistblog9ja(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Singer 2Face Idibia took to instagram to share loved up Photos with Annie Idibia while accepting his wrong.

2Face was called out by Annie Idibia weeks back on social media and went on to called his family and children mother's.

She previously accused 2face of sleeping under one roof with one of his children mother's, Pero Adeniyi.

The drama heat heavily online as Annie Idibia battle between with 2Face brother, Charles Idibia.

However 2Face who turns 46 of recents shared a love up photos while kissing Annie Idibia.

He wrote on his Instagram page while sharing the photo: "I know I'm not without mistakes neither I'm I perfect but we keep learning and working and striving to become the best version of ourselves. It is well.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GUIDE ALL OF US AND PROTECT OUR HOMES ."

Read more on Gistblog9ja
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/09/singer-2baba-celebrates-his-birthday.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Had A Dream Saskay Was Crying That She Wants To Go Home – Whitemoney / SEO Agency / Yemi Alade Celebrate Moms Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.