Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) (26689 Views)

Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by emmnprince(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I stand with Anita on this. Do what makes you happy. Don't let anyone tells you otherwise.

I just scrolled up to check who posted this, oh I thought as much! No surprises! Saphiere, the FutureIsFemale peddler. On this note, I reserve my comment!

2 Likes

Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
emmnprince:

I just scrolled up to check who posted this, oh I thought as much! No surprises! Saphiere, the FutureIsFemale peddler. On this note, I reserve my comment!
grin grin grin
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by RazorEdge: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
LordGuru1:
angry

The most sensible comment so far. You are on the right track

1 Like

Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Kajaard: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
English.

Kettle calling pot black.

Hehee, you are learning fast. You need to pay me for these lessons cheesy
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Myer(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I stand with Anita on this. Do what makes you happy. Don't let anyone tells you otherwise.

Both posts actually complement each other.

Reno dod not impose his opinion. He simply advised his fans not to subject themselves to unnecessary peer pressure of buying what they do not need. But rather focus on investments which they need.

Anita is also advising her fans who can afford the phone it's ok to buy it if it makes them happy esp if it helps their business.

And on that I stand with both of them.
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by statesman6: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
floss:
I stand with her, she said if you can afford it. I don't see anything wrong with that. Nigerians like attacking both the messenger and the message especially when it's some selected personality that's passing out the message...

Just imagine if Ronaldo had said this same thing that Anita saying, they will say "Ororo is always balling", with them forgetting that it's because it makes him happy and he can afford it. All these celebrities are all looking for endorsement deals and contract, so them criticizing any product is wrong for business. Just imagine becoming an ambassador of apple.
Nobody is telling anybody how to live their life. If somebody advice you, it left for you to take it or ignore it. Simple...
Mind you, it's not everything you can afford you must to buy. That's why white people are ahead of us
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Maxmilliano111: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gamer999:
This Anita Joseph be looking like Victoria cakes grin

Ma gee ma gee grin grin
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by emmnprince(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kajaard:

Tell you otherwise, not tells you otherwise. Your english can give someone covid cheesy

Hope dem don chuck AstraZeneca vaccine, first dose, and Moderna vaccine, second dose, inside your body?
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Kajaard: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
emmnprince:

Hope dem don chuck AstraZeneca vaccine, first dose, and Moderna vaccine, second dose, inside your body?

He be like say you don take both doses cheesy

Nah, I no need the vaccine now. I kajaard full ground. I go only take am next month when I wan travel out for company duties cool
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by emmnprince(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kajaard:

He be like say you don take both doses cheesy

Nah, I no need the vaccine now. I kajaard full ground. I go only take am next month when I wan travel out for company duties cool

I never take am! Except I no con get choice when movement is activated (as per you can't sign out of here unless you tender the covid paper).

Johnson Johnson vaccine go dey wait you be that!
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by SanLorrenzo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Buy shares with Apple so you would earn dividends from other people buying iPhones
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by naijapips04: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na make dem no call people to contribute after.
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by akdjr(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Isn't this a way of bringing down other people's business? Remember Apple is a company who make phones to sell and trying to discourage people from buying it is unfair to the owner of the company. I may not be able to afford it right now and I won't put myself under unnecessary pressure to buy it but just let those who may want it go ahead and buy it and those who want to put themselves in an unnecessary pressure can as well do so. Imagine if someone come out to discourage people from watching her movie how will she feel?
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Picker28: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Knacking, iPhone, fashion, party,sugardaddys,
What else
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by frowland(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Cleaned.
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Kingcalls: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2021
NobleAngell:
"If iPhone 13 makes you happy, buy it". I find that statement very silly. That mindset has made ladies do unthinkable things to acquire liabilities that they think are assets. Don't people invest in their future anymore? And people are pretending to be concerned about the devaluation of naira against dollar. Hypocrites! I hate to say this but Buhari isn't our problem in this country.

What of those that have invested i the future and those that are already ripping from their investments.... why do people invest?? Is it not to use the proceeds to live a better life.... alot have had their brains fried due to poverty.... I hv ordered for 3 already sef...will give one to a very good friend of mine for his birthday and give my younger bro the other one , then my gf wud hv the 3rd if she keeps on being a good girl that she is ...will keep it for her till Christmas as Christmas gift
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by space9880: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:

I rather read about Johnny Sins.
you don't know Rico Strong?
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Chinehz(f): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2021
If it makes you happy grin grin grin
I just hope the happiness will last
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by calcal: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Poor people like to spend money, WHY?
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Next time I hear forex trading run
Lost everything on Wednesday

Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Wetin dey IPHONE 13 Abeg?
ORDINARY iphone kwaaa...
When people dey use $10,000 Ring to engage a retired wwhore... nor even a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 20, 2021
A phone is not an asset. There's nothing You can't do online if you use iPhone and Android you get the same privileges just different brands and style. It all comes down to Choice but some messed up people see it as an asset and they see Theirself better than others what a stupid mentality.. At the end it's just a phone nothing else. Everything na just cruise
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by shegun4sur: 5:15am On Sep 20, 2021
NobleAngell:
"If iPhone 13 makes you happy, buy it". I find that statement very silly. That mindset has made ladies do unthinkable things to acquire liabilities that they think are assets. Don't people invest in their future anymore? And people are pretending to be concerned about the devaluation of naira against dollar. Hypocrites! I hate to say this but Buhari isn't our problem in this country.

Already said if you can't afford it leave it. You're trying to play to the gallery and curry for likes.
If you can't afford it leave it, do you need to be told or you're too dumb to understand it even when you're told??
Nansense
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2021
shegun4sur:

Already said if you can't afford it leave it. You're trying to play to the gallery and curry for likes.
If you can't afford it leave it, do you need to be told or you're too dumb to understand it even when you're told??
Nansense

Hey dummy Your level of stupidity is Amazing. It's a topic and i only dropped a opinion and you shouting like a savage animal with no common sense trying to smart. I said it's depends on someone choice so what yapping about. There Plenty of expensive and cheap Android phone and they are also plenty of cheap and Expensive iPhone too. Dumbass
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2021
shegun4sur:

Nansense
'Trying to play to the gallery' Do you even know what you are talking about? How can you be this stupid. You are the Stupidest idiot i have ever encounter.You are talking about me trying to get likes? What did you drop your own comment for? Take your stupid dumbass and crawl back to your hole Dumbass
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Dumte(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2021
I know of many ladies who will tell their boyfriend it's over because he doesn't buy iPhone 13 for her.
Men be wise, don't let any lady put you on fire brigade mode. Life na jeh jeh.

1 Like

Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Dumte:
I know of many ladies who will tell their boyfriend it's over because he doesn't buy iPhone 13 for her.
Men be wise, don't let any lady put you on fire brigade mode. Life na jeh jeh.

smiley
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Kiaso(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You and Anita are both protitutes
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Kiaso:

You and Anita are both protitutes

Lol. That's kinda harsh bruh but probably true
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2021
8stargeneral:
Two them are talking trash
gold is meant for people that knows the value,but all I know there is always a luxury niche for the rich and wealthy, clothes,cars,houses, household items,there are always products made for the wealthy,a classic example is #200 million naira rolls Royce for the rich and the #1 million naira honda EOD for the masses,that super expensive item is just a status symbol.
Re: Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2021
pennywys:
grin grin
I love dem huge and tall
Huge is not bad. Not all are lazy. If ur gal love sport n works out, seriously u will enjoy her. Buh de main thing in marriage is money. Please vmdon forget dis. If I'm a teacher for instance, I rather marry a medical doctor or a banker that is huge n average looking than to marry a good for nothing woman that is very beautiful. My brother is enjoying his marriage bcus de wife de collect six figures. Bros if I de Lagos or Abuja money is important

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Actress Regina Daniels Shares Semi Nude Photos Of Roommate / Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.