Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,439 members, 7,958,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

If You Are Fulani And Have Business In The North, Relocate To SW Or Niger Rep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Fulani And Have Business In The North, Relocate To SW Or Niger Rep (2172 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Are Fulani And Have Business In The North, Relocate To SW Or Niger Rep by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
FakeUnity:
OneTemplate the pro-abokey muslim baboon, why are you not on this thread claiming yoruba superiority over fulanis and spitting venom with your herpes virus infested diseased mouth? Ewu!

grin

Lol. My antics on the other thread enter body well well ba? Your pain is my pleasure. cool

Per this thread, I don't have time to waste commenting on the fraudulent mischief of one of your identity-stealing IPOBian brothers pretending to be who/what he is not.
Re: If You Are Fulani And Have Business In The North, Relocate To SW Or Niger Rep by Kaduna1stson: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I heard that Makinde refused to sign the anti open grazing bill into law. He is planning to give the whole of Mokola to fulani herdsmen as compensation.

You can't blame the governor, turn your blame to Tunibu who sold out first. Remember what he promised our people in the north and how he has been pumping Lagos billions into northern pockets grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Guber Results Sofar / How Jonathan's 2023 Comeback Plot Collapsed / The Attack On Abia Cattle Market Was Carried Out By Abia Youths - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.