Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) (430 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) by TMSMedia: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Obadiah Mailafia: I Am The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Throwback Video)

Former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Obadiah Mailafia spoke about knowing so much about the insurgency/killings in the country and saying some governors were sponsoring it while the security agencies were quiet about it, IgbereTV reports.

Obadiah Mailafia died on Sunday morning September 19, 2021 after a brief illness, IgbereTV reports.

Below is a throwback video of Obadiah Mailafia speaking as if he foresaw his death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_8oS1820I

https://igberetvnews.com/1400616/obadiah-mailafia-voice-holy-matyr-perish-perish-throwback-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
SO BINHARI FINALLY KILLED THIS MAN sad
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) by SuperNova33: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Maza!

Men are few in this country

You are one of them!

Rest well zaki!

I would love to have met this man, I felt a shiver down my spine when he said " and if I perish... I perish!"

If only Nigerians can wake up while it's still daylight. When the night comes darkness will follow.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
This is my Role model anyday! Anymoment!
Respect to Mr. Obadiah!
If I Perish I Perish!

We have no Fear for those that Kill just this body. That's the Highest they can do.
The One we Fear is the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL, Whom after HE has Killed, Has the Power to throw into Hell!

Respect Sir! Respect Sir! Respect Sir!
Heaven has Gained! The Earth has lost!

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) by lilvicky68(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is my Role model anyday! Anymoment!
Respect to Mr. Obadiah!
If I Perish I Perish!

We have no Fear for those that Kill just this body. That's the Highest they can do.
The One we Fear is the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL, Whom after HE has Killed, Has the Power to throw into Hell!

Respect Sir! Respect Sir! Respect Sir!
Heaven has Gained! The Earth has lost!

Ride on sir

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) by Blackfire(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
You dare our darling president

You make allegations, even if it is true, you should have come to us quietly,you went on the media bla bla bla

Incase you don't know... North2023
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: I'm The Voice Of The Holy Matyr. If I Perish, I Perish (Video) by BKayy: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
This dude is truly a matyr.
He warned everybody.
Well it's just 4 months remaining for the anarchy to begin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reps, Other Passengers Stranded At Kano Airport / Anambra Guber: Thousands Of Ndi Anambra Gather In Solidarity As APGA Flags Off C / Why I Shunned APGA Guber Campaign Flag-off.... Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.