Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Radio Without Battery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Radio Without Battery (593 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Is At It Again, Tune In To Authority Fm Radio 91.9 by 2pm / IPOB To Kick-off Hausa Radio Service On Saturday / Radio Presentation Goes Wrong With A Presenter In Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Without Battery by Godslovesunny: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
*Radio without Battery*

Jane was coming back from class study , on her way she met her friend Oluchi who is also a roommate neighbour ....

Jane : Babe the babe ; babygirl shey I don beg you make you show me the way.. ehhhhhhhhh...haba �...how are you ?

Oluchi ( bursts in laughter ��) Jany dear me too dey look who go show me the way for this kind our country now ... Please if you have the soap cut for your sister abeg �� I am fine..

Jane : �� no not only soap , I go kukuma give bleach you go use wash am so that the white will be sparkling white �� ... But girl I mean it oooo , if you know the way please yan your friend please...

Oluchi : �� that means me and you go die for this country..

Just then they approached the entrance into a their hostel... At front of the entrance their course mate Chiamaka is sitting and watching a movie with her phone ... Jane went to say hello to her..

Jane : hello Makas Makas ... na here you dey for this sweet breeze dey enjoy yourself �...

Chiamaka : my sister �...what will I do nah , I said let me come outside here and take a little air before the stress of this school finishes me..

Oluchi ( from where she is standing) : hi Chy �...

Chiamaka : hello Luchy.. how is the evening going ?

Oluchi : very well my sister..

Jane : I can see you are watching a movie ?

Chiamaka : yes

Jane : please what's the name ?

Chiamaka : it's "Man Romance"

Jane : oh ... that must be a very sweet movie ?

Chiamaka : indeed it's very interesting ...

Jane : alright dear enjoy ...we are going in..

Chiamaka : ok.. take care ...

As Jane leaves Chiamaka Oluchi pulls her close ....

Oluchi : please is wifi working ?

Jane : no it's not...

Oluchi ( exclaims) : hey I said it...I said it...

Jane : you said what ? I no understand ... what are you talking about ?

Oluchi : hei I said it that this girl is a runs girl ...cheiii..

Jane : who are you referring to please ?

Oluchi ( taps Jane on shoulder) : Chiamaka of course... chaiii...I knew it.. she is selling her body to men ..that girl ehhhh... just see as she is streaming and watching movies online like nothing in this this our hard country when wifi is not on... Chaii that girl has no shame at all ... tufiakwa ..

Jane : hey hey hold it there ...I will not stand here and watch you insult our course mate and friend...
I na akuka asiri... asiri gbakute ... Chom chom chochom chom..
You too dey gossip ...haba you will never keep your mouth shut ... Radio without Battery...

Jane : see let me tell you I know Chiamaka ...she is a very decent girl ...she cannot stoop too low to such thing as being a runs girl ... come on girl...

Jane : You see that movie she is watching online .. she's streaming it online because she is getting her mobile data subscriptions from *Afflucom Services* at a very cheaper price ... that's what is giving her leverage to watch those movies online ...

Oluchi ( apologies) : please forgive me... I am sorry for mistaken her for something else...

Jane : is okay..

Oluchi : but how did you know she gets her data subscriptions from *Afflucom Services* at such an affordable rate ?

Jane : yes my dear ...there was a day I confided in her after seeing her several times streaming movie directly online ... So I asked her to cut soap for me nah... So she told me she gets her subscriptions from www.afflucomservices.com.ng

Oluchi ( frowns her face) : and you knew all this while and didn't bother to tell me your friend ... it's not fair nah...do you know how long I have been out of WhatsApp ? Tik tok ? Instagram ? Do you know how long I have been using Facebook free mode...not to talk of downloading or watching movie online...

Jane (holds her friend and apologies) : I am sorry nah ... forgive me...you know this our school stress too much ..at times it doesn't give you chance to remember many things like that... I'm sorry oooo baby girl...

Oluchi : is alright...

Jane : yeah... Just login to www.afflucomservices.com.ng
..and start enjoying like we ..cheers �

Oluchi : I am logging in right now ��
www.afflucomservices.com.ng
Here I come ��

They both embraced after reaching their series ... Oluchi enters her room and Jane moves into hers which is the next room.

www.afflucomservices.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Meet Lady Nancy Chidera Who Has Been Dragging Actress Mercy Johnson / See Naira To Dollar Rate In 1980- Nigeria Needs Reset / Hi, Do You Know You Can Earn On This Platform Without Referral. Check How Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.