Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Benevolent!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benevolent!!! (122 Views)

Improve Your Life By Being Benevolent... Here's Why?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benevolent!!! by Donwalexxy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good day nairalander.
I am happy that you have to suspend every of your activities in order to read this message from me, I'm Muhammad Olawale.
when ever we get ourselves involved in a though situations, we normally ask for help from those that are capable to help us. I might likely not be closed to you, but I may sure that you are one of those people I can look up to for happiness and help.
I have a problem I wish I could solve alone, but it is above my powers. My problem is that I'm unable to raise business capital(used phones and accessories/Typing and printing),there are bills on me and I can't earn from what is not permissible, I am sharing it with you because I can not handle it alone, life ain't be easy even I'm ashamed of myself asking for help.
I have mentioned the problem, thinking you can assist with a loan(interest free) or get a used laptop and LaserJet colour printer for me, I can used that for typing and printing for people
I will be very grateful and delighted with you can assist me on the said problem,I believe it will help my family and the society in general
Contact @signature

(1) (Reply)

I Will Promote Your Business / How To Know When You're Broke / How To Get Real Youtube Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.