Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Feel Like Crying For Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Feel Like Crying For Messi (33778 Views)

Clips Of Cristiano Ronaldo Crying For Penalty In New Club / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo / Oprah Winfrey’s Advice For Messi: Find Your Inner Strength And Be A Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by samwayne154(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Glycolite:

Epistle of flowing rivers of tears and Lamentations, chapter 5 from verse 7-10 !
I'll sit back and watch as you pour out your tears when Messi outscores him by the end of season grin
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by GreaterFuture(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2021
hatakekakashi:
Once that PSG team clicks, I fear for their opponent. tongue
Exactly
Once it clicks... it has not clicked yet
Mbappe alone is actually more than enough, Messi and others in it, is a bit too much

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Glycolite: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
samwayne154:
I'll sit back and watch as you pour out your tears when Messi outscores him by the end of season grin

Book of hope cheesy.

No hiding place for you and other midget lovers because I will keep dragging you,and other midget lovers,by the balls, till he start performing at PSG .
Do have a great day smiley.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Yusman316(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Glycolite:

A thread created for Messi goal drought ever since moving to PSG and pochettino mismanagement,but you still have to drag Ronaldo into the equation .

Can't you see he's living rent free in your head ?
They all wailed when he joined United and claimed he's not going to dorminate EPL scoring charts, he's giving them haters and the midget lovers nightmare already,and all they could wail about right now is "penaldo" and "tapnaldo" cheesy.
Your tears and wailing is the energy he need to keep shaking the back of the net, while you buy your cheap mb ,log into Niaraland ,and be shouting "penaldo" and "tapnaldo" cheesy.
You can't hate this guy wink.
Just like aeris in wonder woman who derive his powers from anger, hate and war grin
CR7 feeds off from delusion of some people grin
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Messi was very angry when he was substituted for hakimi. I think poch should be sacked. He's a useless manager.

dont u no the road leading to paris so u can personally deliver the sack letter to pochetino?

so u think PSG revolves around messi the way barcelona revolved around him? seems u are still in a deep slumber.

in paris, messi has to adapt to PSG not d other way around
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Lekan239(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
The level of people praying for Messi to lose form so he will be at par with ronaldo is too much, they sha want to bring the guy to the level of Ronaldo
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Codes151(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
You need help. No go find book read.

Sack poch. You sabi anything?
Are you a psg fan or Messi fan?

Rubbish
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Dindondin(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
Messi just got substituted by poch after he was looking very likely to score today against Lyon.
He had 3 of his shots saved while hitting the bar from a well taken free kick.
Messi was very angry when he was substituted for hakimi. I think poch should be sacked. He's a useless manager.

Meanwhile, pendu aka Tap-in-Aldo fans are enjoying the moment, they think messi is a fraud whereas he isn't. I think yall need to be patient with him here cry cry
Who told you CR7 is a fraud.
I m a neutral fan but I dislike those who don't appreciate others.
You disparaged PSG coach cos of Messi. Does Messi & you know better than Pochettino?
You can't excel if you berate others. Infact your badluck is affecting Messi & the sane badluck ll be with Messi himself if he truly disliked CR7.
You can't just be running around like an unfortunate pig on the internet.
Get a life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kyle Walker Trolls Liverpool, Deletes Tweet (Photo) / Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.