Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) (15726 Views)

Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by ExtraVioment: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Baba himself. Person wey dey use wisdom.

Oga Obj dun talk am as I use see am. Na lack of creativity dey do oga Buhari. Lack of creativity and he is also a hateful tribalist.

Oga Obj, I love you baba. I go dey give you your flowers while you still dey alive. You na one of my favorite Nigerian leaders, right behind Oga Zik. Na Still series A league una two dey for levels.

Baba, abeg you no need prostrate for anybody. If na so You see am, so be it, but mind your health. You na king of Nigeria and Africa. More blessings.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
100 percent on point Baba.... the Fulani terrorist in Aso rock has no brain in that his dry skull....that's what you get when you employ people to key positions based on tribal sentiment
Buhari just surrounded himself with dullards while he is the dullard in chief how naija wan take progress? They have no idea how to generate funds instead of looking for capable hands he is busy selling Nigerians to the highest bidder in the name of hideous loans which nobody knows what will happen when he defaults in payment e sure me die Nigeria under buhari can never pay back this debts
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
I recall reading about OBJ allegedly being one of the grandads of the political looters.

https://www.nairaland.com/885086/obasanjo-stole-nigerias-bil

Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
Which oil price increase? Buhari best oil price is Jonathan worst

Isn't$65 high enough for you and him to work with? It was the same price for others, too. Before he cried that it was too low, and now it has doubled, but what has he changed?

And if you think it's too little, what about all the taxes and levies? Don't those compensate? You've conveniently ignored that. All the recovered loot? Will you ignore that, too?

Just admit there's a lot of mismanagement and ongoing corruption.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by emanobis(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
When Obasanjo was President, he sold like 400 assets, made so much money from oil and left $104b for his two boys. The clueless one of Otueke blew all the money left for him and even took loans.

Buhari had no reserves to blow, hasn't sell any asset, oil has fallen by more than 50% on the average, there was Niger Delta avengers and now COVID 19 World economic downturn. If he doesn't borrow money, where will he get fund to run the government and build infrastructure?

If you saw it right for him to borrow, why not cut down on some irrelevant government expenditures?
Why not cut down on their exorbitant allowances?
Is he borrowing for investment or for running concurrent expenses?
Listen to OBJ's questions and stop blame game.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
On point cool but you know say na that tribalism dey kill buhari.....the fool dey so blind he no dey see anybody except him tribe people
ExtraVioment:
Baba himself. Person wey dey use wisdom.

Oga Obj dun talk am as I use see am. Na lack of creativity dey do oga Buhari. Lack of creativity and he is also a hateful tribalist.

Oga Obj, I love you baba

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by ExtraVioment: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Remag666:
On point cool but you know say na that tribalism dey kill buhari.....the fool dey so blind he no dey see anybody except him tribe people

I swear.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
When Obasanjo was President, he sold like 400 assets, made so much money from oil and left $104b for his two boys. The clueless one of Otueke blew all the money left for him and even took loans.

Buhari had no reserves to blow, hasn't sell any asset, oil has fallen by more than 50% on the average, there was Niger Delta avengers and now COVID 19 World economic downturn. If he doesn't borrow money, where will he get fund to run the government and build infrastructure?

So since Buhari has been borrowing whats the impact in the economy and infrastructure. You just be typing waahhhhh because you are a Buharist. Just admit this current Government is wicked and just bringing hardship to the citizens.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
kenzysmith:
cho cho cho how do u kW all this don't instigate division
[/s]

I don't mingle with pigs, sorry.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by King44(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Efi bubu some ejeko borrow
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
galaxylauncher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6opF3bBRZZU

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/borrowing-for-recurrent-expenditure-foolish-says-obasanjo/%3famp
He is following ur footsteps. Na u and ur Yoruba brothers brought him in power so leave him let him borrow. Buhari borrow as you like. Old men with out wisdom end up destroying this country
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by effort1: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:

You sound so empty like an entity with no soul.

Buhari has borrowed 21 trillion naira since he became president. Can you point out the 21 trillion naira project he has completed since then?

Your entire generation will be haunted by the evil you defend.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Sirjamo: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
emanobis:

If you saw it right for him to borrow, why not cut down on some irrelevant government expenditures?
Why not cut down on their exorbitant allowances?
Is he borrowing for investment or for running concurrent expenses?
Listen to OBJ's questions and stop blame game.
Unless you show me where they borrow for recurrent, all I know is that the borrowings are for critical infrastructure.

Cutting down on government expenditures and bogus allowance are two areas where Buhari has failed in managing the economy, I won't argue those ones, the points are valid.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
cho cho cho how do u kW all this don't instigate division

YOUR HEAD CORRECT SO?
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Sirjamo: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

You sound so empty like an entity with no soul.

Buhari has borrowed 21 trillion naira since he became president. Can you point out the 21 trillion naira project he has completed since then?

Your entire generation will be haunted by the evil you defend.
I put it to you that you're such a miserable fuul.

The Lagos Ibadan rail and the second Niger bridge combine are 4 billion dollars. Development partners all over the world don't negotiate in local currencies. Illiterates like you will just convert dollar to the equivalent of naira because of the high exchange rates, as if you will pay back the loans with naira.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by geemd434: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
AntiBMC:
Bubu is an almajiri. A borrow borrow bororo.

Asking him why he is borrowing/begging is like asking fishes why they swim.
Buy, he is better than obansajo
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by effort1: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:

The Lagos Ibadan rail and the second Niger bridge combine are 4 billion dollars. Development partners all over the world don't negotiate in local currencies. Illiterates like you will just convert dollar to the equivalent of naira because of the high exchange rates, as if you will pay back the loans with naira.

Can you show evidence of those so-called infrastructure costing 21 trillion naira? Don't come here disgracing your family.

4 billion dollars, yet the project is yet to be completed. Who are you deceiving?
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by effort1: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:

4 billion dollars translate to 1.6 trillion naira. Your cursed head has not accounted for 21 trillion naira.

Where is the rest of the money, you swine from hell?!
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Sirjamo: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:

Can you show evidence of those so-called infrastructure costing 21 trillion naira? Don't come here disgracing your family.

4 billion dollars, yet the project is yet to be completed. Who are you deceiving?
So the Lagos Ibadan rail has not been completed?

Even the ones that are not yet completed, is it not money they are using to build them?

You're a clown to the core
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by peculiar2233: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:

U lack sense of reasoning Almajiri
U are just yarning nonsense
I pity people raised u
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by effort1: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
So the Lagos Ibadan rail has not been completed?

Even the ones that are not yet completed, is it not money they are using to build them?

You're a clown to the core

You said 4 billion dollars have been spent.

4 billion dollars translate to 1.6 trillion naira. Where is the balance of +19 trillion naira, you cursed swine?
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Sirjamo: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
peculiar2233:

U lack sense of reasoning Almajiri
U are just yarning nonsense
I pity people raised u
Ipob terrorist can never make sense. Useless pjg
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Both of them are MAD..
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by prophetfire: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:

. So he has to borrow money to build a rail line from Kano to Niger republic because he wants to constantly be in touch with his cousins in Niger republic? He is using Nigeria's money to build a rail line for it to be easier for his cousins in Niger republic to be coming into Nigeria freely. If you don't know, the present borrowing is for that purpose and two other things. What is the economic importance of such a venture if not tomfoolery and idiotic nepotism? If we even have an economic need to build such a thing, isn't it supposed to be jointly funded by the two nations involved? But our foolish transportation minister was saying that he had to beg the government on Niger republic to allow us build a rail line into the heart of their country with our own money. Height of madness!! That's why all these small small countries no longer respect Nigeria because they have seen that we are being governed by fools and simpletons.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by tundeport(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
He's borrowing because we insist not to give begger money again,so he want to share the monely to his loyal people.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Sirjamo: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
prophetfire:
. So he has to borrow money to build a rail line from Kano to Niger republic because he wants to constantly be in touch with his cousins in Niger republic? He is using Nigeria's money to build a rail line for it to be easier for his cousins in Niger republic to be coming into Nigeria freely. If you don't know, the present borrowing is for that purpose and two other things. What is the economic importance of such a venture if not tomfoolery and idiotic nepotism? If we even have an economic need to build such a thing, isn't it supposed to be jointly funded by the two nations involved? But our foolish transportation minister was saying that he had to beg the government on Niger republic to allow us build a rail line into the heart of their country with our own money. Height of madness!! That's why all these small small countries no longer respect Nigeria because they have seen that we are being governed by fools and simpletons.
When you are blinded by your inherited hatred and intellectual shallowness, you can never see the economic impact of connecting a coastal country to a landlocked one.

The kind of vision your Poverty Development Party refused to have, which makes Nigeria an import dependent country and killed all our industries will not be allowed by the Buhari administration.

When the same Buhari built a bridge that connects Cross River to Cameroon, why didn't you hypocrites protest?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by matm: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
The high indebtedness alone is more than enough to divide Nigeria when lenders come hard for non-re payment.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by prophetfire: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
When you are blinded by your inherited hatred and intellectual shallowness, you can never see the economic impact of connecting a coastal country to a landlocked one.

The kind of vision your Poverty Development Party refused to have, which makes Nigeria an import dependent country and killed all our industries will not be allowed by the Buhari administration.

When the same Buhari built a bridge that connects Cross River to Cameroon, why didn't you hypocrites protest?
That bridge was conceived and designed by the previous administration. He finished it. But that's by the way. The two countries funded it jointly. The level of commercial activities going on there makes it a meaningful project. Jonathan wasn't building to make it easy for his cousins in Cameroon to access Nigeria. What is the economic sense in building a rail line for Buhari's cousins in Niger republic?
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Dindondin(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:

If Buhari had no reserve, what about cutting cost of governance drastically like a really concerned Nigerian? Can't our politicians get civil servants salaries/earnings?
What about the recovered looted funds? All the hype of money recovered from GEJ, his wife, Diezani, Dasuki etc where v they gone too.
Mr Jamiu Abi it's Sirjamo, it's difficult to defend Buhari. It's better to keep quiet than look stupid on the internet or in real life
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Sirjamo: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dindondin:

If Buhari had no reserve, what about cutting cost of governance drastically like a really concerned Nigerian? Can't our politicians get civil servants salaries/earnings?
What about the recovered looted funds? All the hype of money recovered from GEJ, his wife, Diezani, Dasuki etc where v they gone too.
Mr Jamiu Abi it's Sirjamo, it's difficult to defend Buhari. It's better to keep quiet than look stupid on the internet or in real life
What did I lose if I look stupid to a perpetual wailer?
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Dindondin(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
What did I lose if I look stupid to a perpetual wailer?
I m not a wailer. I don't even belong to any political party. But I v my PVC to vote based on my choice.
Soo to the questions I asked earlier?
Why is the president borrowing when he can get more money from initiating moves to reduce salaries of politicians and also using the recovered looted funds.
What about the huge money Nigeria Custom Service & JAMB always announce they make monthly & yearly?
Answer like a sane person pls.
Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by Reference(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo:

This is the reason leaders are elected. To do the difficult duty of discovery, innovation, advancement, sacrifice and evolution in the quest to better society. Obasanjo who you all insult did the difficult duty of reducing the debt to a manageable levels. Have you asked how he did it? Has you principal asked how he did it when oil prices were lower than they are today.

Leadership is not for all comers. It is not for 'managers'. It is not 'come and chop'. It is difficult. Nigeria is difficult and it takes a cerebral, dispassionate and emotionally stable person to handle her successfully.

And I am sorry, but the truth is that we elected an individual who simple does not have the capacity to lead a complex nation such as ours successfully. Next time we should do due diligence and ask serious questions with a view to weeding out those that will ask us silly questions in the future like the one such a poor citizen as yourself asks....

If Mr. Buhari did not know where one earth he would get the funding to run his government except to mortgage it then he should have given way to others with better ideas. That is what nationals of serious countries do at the polls. They seek a battle of ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia / 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President / PREMIUM TIMES Pulls Story And Apologize On Alleged Comment By Ajimobi’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.