Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat (679 Views)

'shut Your F*cking Mouth!' - Atletico Madrid Feeling The Heat As La Liga Leaders / Ighalo Admits To Feeling The ‘pressure’ After Scoring First Man United Goal / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Sergio Aguero Now Feeling Good After Fainting At Halftime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
I hope he can prove me wrong when I say that he's a one club wonder. I hope he succeeds at PSG cos the rate I'm seeing the coach will start benching him. Substituted at 76 minutes. 3 matches without an assist or a goal. Messi u shouldn't have left Barca who gave u everything. Why did u decide to compete with Ronaldo by wanting to try another club because of money?

1 Like

Re: So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat by ojaysam25(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nothing special about this psg team. Messi signing is a big problem for psg has they have to play alot of players out of position to accomodate him. Imagine playing mbappe as top9 and di maria on the wing. When you have a natural top9 in the form of icardi in the team.
Poch is a top coach it takes gut to bench an underperforming messi and bring on icardi who scores the winner.

4 Likes

Re: So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat by paulolee(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Leo is used to such situations...wen him click, una go start to de call that league farmers league...no b Una again??

7 Likes

Re: So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat by paulolee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
ojaysam25:
Nothing special about this psg team. Messi signing is a big problem for psg has they have to play alot of players out of position to accomodate him. Imagine playing mbappe as top9 and di maria on the wing. When you have a natural top9 in the form of icardi in the team.
Poch is a top coach it takes gut to bench an underperforming messi and bring on icardi who scores the winner.
lolz...bt u gat no problem asking dis same PSG to sing cr7 dts a striker wen dey already gat mbappe n icardi....una mouth eeh

1 Like

Re: So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat by BabbanBura(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
We dey wait to see proof of who is the best! He who is good will show himself in or out of his comfort zone. We dey wait!!

2 Likes

Re: So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat by Benki003(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
If Messi pick form na psg will officially turn to famers league angry angry

Smh
Re: So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat by ojaysam25(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...bt u gat no problem asking dis same PSG to sing cr7 dts a striker wen dey already gat mbappe n icardi....una mouth eeh
Messi is holding that team down. Poch knows it that why he was benched when they needed to score goals. No need bring cr7 here, he is doing what they sign him for at manchester united, messi only contribution for psg so far is a yellow card.

(1) (Reply)

Daily 2.0 Odds Free Football Matches / 100% Sure And Safe Match / Big Congratulations To This Witch(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.